Official Gays For Trump Merchandise

>yfw This is Official Trump Merchandise

Real conservatism is dead. What we have now is two faggot progressive parties, where one pretends to be Nationalist. This is who you're supporting. This is your "Fuhrer"

protip: Nationalism is insignificant if you're not defending traditional values.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/lgbtq-for-trump-mens-ss-t-shirt-white?variant=26468926918

Fuck off homophobe. This here is an AltRight board and were inclusive of ALL sexual preferences and gender pronouns

Real conservatism was filled with closet homos

Thanks for the link OP just ordered 2 for me and my Fiance. You mad? :3

PRAISE KEK xD

get with the times grandpa

>were inclusive of ALL sexual preferences

Fag here. Since when? I don't come to this shit to read about acceptance or tolerance.

Plus OP, The GOP has always been the fag party. Most of you conservatives love dick.

I'll buy it.

Anything to show those leftists homophobes who the LGBT community really supports.

but that's wrong, retard.
a presidential candidate has one target: getting as many votes as possible.
he can't just deny faggot votes because:

A: media will cover it 24/7
B: he literally denies votes.

t. retard who doesn't know how politics work.

>Sup Forums
>not white

You kind of deserve it for allowing American demographics to get so fucked

Why are you christcucks so easily triggered? Fuck off.

CF was right

you are just as retarded as milo

Absolute fucking cancer

Traditional European/Nationalist values are directly tied to Christianity you monkey. At this point Trump republicans are no different from leftist Democrats.

>protip: Nationalism is insignificant if you're not defending traditional values.
>>hurr durr traditionalism equal Christian values
Oh could you PLEASE fuck off? All great European cultures had no issue with homosexuality. I don't see why you should unless you're Christian, which has nothing to do with Country, People, Volk.

Hell, I'd argue that Christianity - or at least Catholicism - was where the entire globalism scam started.

explain to me what is wrong about homosexuals supporting trump.

protip: antifags are afraid fags will turn them on

Wish it came in black but this'll do, thanks OP

Normies support trump, some normies are gay (all faggots though). Trump relies on the normie vote so there will be merch for the (gay) normie vote. Simple economics.

PRO TIP: HOMOSEX IS NOW TRADITIONAL

Well, it's either this, a pussy I feel ashamed to call libertarian, or the most inhuman being ever to exist. I don't know what the fuck you want from me

>Trump hasn't promised to gas the kikes, hang all niggers, and execute faggots on site
Welp I guess there's no reason to vote. Might as well let Hillary win now.

We're voting for the captain of a sinking ship. Neither one will tell us to hit the life boats.

Why not pick the one that gives you a show?

>implying my white, straight, Adonis modeled ass isn't going to be purchasing that shirt and wearing it to hipster bars to cause massive triggering and sounter-signalling

wew lad, think ahead

>Real conservatism is dead.
No, evangelical social faggotry is just being excised from the conservative platform at last, after it latched on like a tick in the 60s.

Does trump sell merchandise outside of the US? Pls link me.

divide and conquer kike bullshit. sage.

Presidential candidates aren't allowed to sell merchandise financing their campaigns outside of the US. It's seen as the same as a foreign donation to a campaign.

Problem?

>he seriously believes Sup Forums is white

doesn't stop Hillary

He isn't your special little candidate anymore OP hes gone mainstream, you can't make all the Pepe meymeys you want too but he's still going to be Republican. The R's are generally against gay marriage but they accept gays wholeheartedly because they are also a conservative party and gays are mostly conservative I have noticed, they are the literal guys who smoke cigars and drink finest whiskeys. Only the gays broke on needing AIDS medication are the liberals begging for welfare.

Most gays honestly appear like a toned down version of Milo in my experience.