For all the racists out there who discriminate and have a delusional phobia against people from the Middle East; last I...

For all the racists out there who discriminate and have a delusional phobia against people from the Middle East; last I checked, everyone in your Christian Bible is from the Middle East.

Checkmate, Alt Right.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=5cd_1456342331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pagan, fuck the Christians.

NO WONDER OUR COUNTRY IS COMPLETE SHIT FUCKING FAGGOT SHITPOSTERS ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK WHAT I FUCKING THINK ABOUT YOUR STINKY FUCKING SHITSKIN OPINIONS I FUCKING DONT YOU SHOULD ALL BE DEAD

it seems to be that youre implying once people leave the middle east they become better people, thats intolerant and racist!

Christianity is for cucks

>The Alt Right is necessarily Christian
oh boy.

We don't hate Middle Eastern people. Only people who subscribe to the brutal Mohammedan Death Cult of Islam.

A FUCKING LEAF!

(((Alt Right)))
they really are all sucking on this new meme like a fresh BBC.

oh and also

leafcuck

>We don't hate Middle Eastern people.
>We

You got a sentient tapeworm, buddy?

>disrespecting your Middle Eastern ancestors who helped take down Rome

>new meme
I've been an alt-rightest since 2014

>us
>muh alt right
Fuck off retarded leaf and don't call me that ever again

mind your own business.

who said we support christianity? odinism is growing and the pope is acting like a faggot who sucks kebab dick

>implying the "alt right" doesn't have a higher rate of atheists than the traditional right due to the influence of "islamaphobes" like Christopher Hitchens on atheists in general.

The alt-right is Christian overwhelmingly
Sup Forums is not alt-right, stop trying to push this meme

I do
Hate all kebab regardless if they're muslim or not

Did you hear about Hillary's e-mails?

Yeah, but with the exception of Catholic priests, Christians don't celebrate peadophilia.
They also don't condone hild marriage, institutionalized rape, stoning of gays/non-believers/apostates.
Fuck everyone from the Middle East
This:
m.liveleak.com/view?i=5cd_1456342331

The Middle East used to be white. It wasn't until the Islamic invasion swept across the land, raping and murdering, that it became darker-tinged arabs

Exactly. Same with Jews, same with Muslims.

And oh look at that, almost all the worlds problems stem from those three religions

Either shill harder or educate yourself faggot

That's why I don't practice a pozzed religion like Christianity.

Whats Alt Right OP? A combination on the Keyboard?