I finally get it. Trump is a Hillary plant. We lost

WHO THE FUCK SITS DOWN AND DECIDES TO TWEET SUCH A DUMB-ASS THING LIKE THAT? ANYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS THAT SUCH A TWEET IS INSENSITIVE AND ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STUPID.

EVERY TIME. WITHOUT FAIL. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME HE STARTS WINNING AND COMING BACK IN THE POLLS HE DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS. ITS HAPPENED TO MANY TIMES TO BE SIMPLE ERRORS/MIS-STEPS.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
youtube.com/watch?v=vz7II3IVsyE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a textbook narcissist who thinks he's above consequences. Explains most of his behavior, but either way, he's handing the election to Hillary.

inb4

>h-he's just telling it like it is
>it worked in the primaries
>lmao libcucks he's just using 23D chess tactics, its all in The Art of the Deal (tm)
>the media is misinterpreting his words
>well it's the truth
>hurr ctr shill

It'll only be 4 years of hillary. I think we can wait for our savior.

why are all shitposters Australians,Brazilians or Canadians

at this point, i don't even care, im going to vote for him because king nigger and his party were shit anyway. im just being a good goy and choosing between 1 of the 2. at this point in my life, whichever one in office doesnt matter to me.

why do stupid people do stupid things?

I was saying this from day 1 OP. You all called me stupid.

NOW LOOK AT ME

CALL ME STUPID AGAIN

>A fucking deli gets political
What a way to drive away 50% of your potential customer base . Shitty business decisions like that, they'll close in no tme.

this dude is another puppet owned by G-S.
Trump will reign 8 great years

I voted for Cruz in the primaries. This isn't my fault.

It's the truth you stupid aussie cunt, niggers wouldn't be shot if they improved their lives and neighborhoods. And they can start improving them by voting for someone other than Democrats.

>Voted for Cruz

How could there ever have been any question?

Hillary is a trump plant idiot the deal has already been worked out

shes not even eligible to be president just wait

What tweet? Screencap

that not the first one i've seen
trump has about 20-25 % of the vote
dump unemployed white supremacist ,they don't have any money anyway

If I went in there I'd order about five or six of those then leave after they made them but before they brought them to me

ppl would remember a snot nosed little nazi

How much do you get paid to shill? I hope it's in American dollars.

you were never a real trump supporter shill.

i doubt you're even strayan

>Trump is a Hillary plant
What would be his motivation? What would he get out of it that he doesn't already have?

You deserve death if you voted Ted Cruz
The fucking spic was destined to lose.

She pays us in churros senior

nothing, it's all free

I suspect Hillary will face a Bush Sr situation should she win this time.

When did he say this
I think you're projecting your own latent suspicions

>Trump is a Hillary plant
Welcome to 2015.

>maybe if I spam this over and over Sup Forums won't support le Drumpf anymore xD

>tfw he accused obama of being an alien as the start of his character building for her after she lost in 2008
:^O

THIS IS A GASTRONOMIC MOVEMENT

How is it offensive?

He has no temperament. Even if I agreed with his policies, which I don't, he doesn't have the emotional capacity for having the such power, including the US nuclear arsenal, in his hands.

His immaturity wouldn't be acceptable in little kid, why would I want that in my president?

Is this NYC?

Last time I was up there they had something similar at one of the restaurants in mid-Manhattan.

Sandwich looked like shit.

the only thing you are likely to get....
IS AIDS

Wow, thanks for correcting the record!

Listen to the guy speak one on one. Most of the time he is chill. The media overplays his emotional stuff. Hilary has just as many incidents, but that shit doesn't get replayed.

>He's a textbook narcissist who thinks he's above consequences.
Oh

He's not a Hillary plant. He's just fucking stupid and surrounds himself with yes-men.

I don't know, I just saw a few of these on my twitter

TRUMP IS A RAYCIST FAGGOT

I've listened to his speeches and those alone made me not want him as president. Hell, even the 2 on 1 interview he gave with Pence when that was announced he didn't change the way he speaks.

He sounds like a babbling or rambling 5 year old. It's not even the content -- which I tend to agree with -- it's that he *literally* talks like an idiot. It's not word choices, it's structure, narrative, flow, and the fact that he can't speak in more than 5-10 word sequences that are barely related to the ones that came before. Then you have all of the "believe me" and "tremendous" garbage.

They finally teach you how to Sup Forums? Hilarious. You are still so identifiable.

Ever looked into the Trump campaign's finance chairman?

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

>hurr ctr shill

Nope. Some people can actually think he's a retard and aren't paid to say it.

The man is a textbook buffoon.

So, thinking that a bit further here: Trump is a Hillary plant and makes sure she gets elected. But Hillary is ill and will die soon, so automatically the vice president takes over? Is this their "final puppet"?

Who did Killary pick for VP?

What did he tweet?

>The man is a textbook buffoon.
Show me the textbook definition of buffoon, and the relation towards Donald Trump.

>never said shill

Hillary Says She’ll Stop Being Corrupt LATER (Seriously)

youtube.com/watch?v=vz7II3IVsyE&feature=youtu.be

she picked tim kaine.

Tim Kaine is just a standard neo-liberal like Hillary. She picked a male clone. Doesn't really matter who is president they're both equally bad.

Trump picked pence.

Pence is a standard far right neo-conservative bible thumper. If Trump were to die (more likely be shot by some crazed leftist) it would be very bad.

IT'S 6D GENIUS CHESS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS BRILLIANCE

"The term is now frequently used in a derogatory sense to describe someone considered foolish, or someone displaying inappropriately vulgar, bumbling or ridiculous behavior that is a source of general amusement."

That's Trump to a T. He's massively entertaining but he does it through vulgarity, stupidity, and ridiculous behavior and language.

Retarded

Why's there so many shills in here? Who let the faggot out?

Trump laid out the truth in a stark manner. There isn't a sensitive way to say that a child was gunned down.

>Says Trump tweets
>Doesn't link tweet
>Literal shill

Sage and hide

Why not post the tweet instead of pepe? What did he say?

>displaying inappropriately vulgar, bumbling or ridiculous behavior
Sounds more like "that fucking jew bastard" - H

You fucks have nothing left. Y'all fucked up by insulting his base. Not fooling anyone.

Trying to be pragmatic with redditors part 1

Part 2

>not posting the Tweet
Lazy shills.
Did he say something bad about niggers?
Cuz who gives a fuck.

>4 years
That woman is going to pass away like the day after inauguration. It'll be four years of Kaine.

here's the tweet

"You?"

Who is me? Who do you think I am? I'm just a guy who's been on Sup Forums for 10+ years.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm just saying how it is. The man is a Buffoon. Hillary is still a crook, but you don't have to defend Trump's retardation out of some primitive tribal bullshit.

Your victim complex is massive dude.

Thank (((you))) for correcting the record.

Congrats on your stupidity.

That makes you more likely to shill. Sup Forums is a liberal board.

Holy fuck take me back.

Fuck off,shill

Your demoralization tactics won't work on me!

Lel he should Tweet
"Will niggers ever put the crack pipes down long enough to vote?"

We literally get more and more material everytime he says something lol

Part 3. Supporting Trump is fine. But holy fuck he could tweet "I hate niggers" and redditors would be like "omg brilliant he is truly a mastermind"

You sound pretty demoralized to me.

just as Trump you loser

Damn, that's pretty dumb.
>There's a lot of black on black crime that we should talk about BLACK PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR ME
>Going on r/the_donald

Are you forgetting that trump is the "meme candidate"?