Ro oh

Ro oh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djVBzrucNLY
deadline.com/2017/08/deadpool-2-stunt-death-crash-details-investigation-joi-harris-1202152152/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How will the sjw's defend this?

Serves you fucking right.

what does that even mean? they picked a shitty stunt actress who looked like the character so there would be less editing and CG required? How do they judge a stunt double's ability appropriately then? Who's responsibility is it to judge a proud woman of color's ability to do her job?

probably base it on her resume of work just seems like they could of got a guy and it would of been cheaper in hindsight

We all knew this is why it happened.

>make character black for no reason
>need black stunt person
>only find unqualified ape who dies due to diversity hire

It's all very simple.

>How do they judge a stunt double's ability appropriately

Gut feelings of a proven expert.

How come it's national news everytime a female stunt person dies but when a male one does no one give a shit?

Will Sup Forums watch this haunted kino?

That shitty deadpool movie was so fucking boring holy shit, I didn't even finish it.

I stopped right after the guy gets his face melted or something.

Really unfunny and gay.

>Who's responsibility is it to judge a proud woman of color's ability to do her job?
probably the person who hired her and saw she didn't even know how to ride a bike.

>meanwhile on power rangers

I don't understand this English, I read it and read it, but it just doesn't work.

Help a nigga out? What does this even mean and what happened?

>Brown paint

Someone who didn't meet the safety requirements was hired because diversity.

Now she's dead.

first I thought that the guy on the left was a dark samoan or something. holy fucking shit, kek

wow

who was at fault there?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Producers of Deadpool are said to have ignored the concerns of a professional stunt coordinator about the motorcyclist stuntwoman who died on set because they wanted to cast someone who matched the race and gender she was standing in for

The producers and people who hired her.

You goddamn know why.

Nah, more like the character needed a visible afro so they made her do it without a helmet

So to make a long story short, whoever was the director of this garbage has just spawned a new Max Landis? Great. Just what the sorld needed right now.

>what does that even mean?
it means the producers are going to get sued to oblivion for not following standard safety protocols

she crashed going 10 miles an hour.

>who looked like the character

Is this a good thing?

>have naturally smaller proportion of female stunt doubles to male stunt doubles due to basic physical disparities between men and women
>have naturally smaller proportion of black female stunt doubles to white female stunt doubles due to lower demand
>have practically invisible number of black female stunt doubles who drive motorcycles because of very few black female biker movie characters
>track one down for brownie points
>due to above factors she is obviously inexperienced as a stunt motorcyclist
>basically plug your ears because you don't want to have a negative opinion piece written about your discriminatory casting/hiring practices
>she fucking dies

Welp...

>The 20th Century Fox sequel’s producers had been exerting pressure to have the 40-year-old Harris, who had raced professionally but had never worked on a film, perform that day’s stunt because, as an African-American, she was a believable stand-in for Zazie Beetz, who portrays Domino in the film.
>believable

>ignored stunt coordinators' concerns

Because I bet the only time the coordinator ever raises concerns is when they're certain that an accident will happen. If that fucker isn't raising concerns in anticipation of every stunt, then they're not a very good coordinator.

>From a technical perspective, the stunt was relatively straightforward. It called for a rider sitting astride a Ducati 939 Hyperstrada motorcycle to exit a building, descend a ramp over three small stairs and stop on a nearby landing. For a stunt professional, it would have been a cinch. But Harris had never even been on a film shoot before.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

That's true, it's in the first paragraph.
> In the days leading up to theDeadpool 2motorcycle stunt that killed racer S.J. Harris on Aug. 14 in Vancouver, the crew was said to be growing increasingly agitated and nervous about the potential for something to go wrong.

>a fucking motorcycle racer with no stunt experience
Jesus fucking Christ, what did they expect? How is a motorcycle racer immediately qualified to pretend to crash her bike?

Also, This is actually sickening on the part of the producers.

>The producers put pressure to have somebody of the same sex and ethnicity in a position she wasn’t qualified to be in

Jesus christ

>“She was improving, but I was watching her and, oh my God, I thought, ‘It’s just a matter of time before she crashes into a wall or runs somebody over,’” says one stunt performer who had been training Harris the day before the crash that killed her. A member of the stunt team alerted the movie’s producers to these concerns but was ignored, according to the source who trained Harris.

I thought this happened because the mechanical arm holding the camera failed to move in time? Or was that for the Resident Evil accident where the woman had her face ripped off?

I remember the Director of the Twilight Zone movie didn't face any consequences after getting the lead actor and a couple of kids killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=djVBzrucNLY

how do you die from something like this, was she going 120mph?

WE

I wonder if the family of the stunt driver is gonna sue them for this

Whats the big deal it's just death number 158,670,815 on the marxist altar of sacrafice

>And the crash occurred on the first live take. The accident has drawn outrage and tough questions from the Hollywood stunt community. “The producers put pressure to have somebody of the same sex and ethnicity in a position she wasn’t qualified to be in,” says Conrad Palmisano, a veteran stunt coordinator and second unit director with 47 years in the entertainment industry, including credits on Sleepless in Seattle and 21 Jump Street. Palmisano says he has been in close touch with several people who were on the Deadpool 2 set that day. “The stunt coordinators caved to the pressure. All the stunt people could do was take it to their higher-ups. They’re going to follow their chain of command.”

i've never even seen sleepless in seattle but it has stunts?!?!

That was RE
She also didn't die she did deglove her face though

It's actually the exact opposite. If he raises concerns to top level guys on every stunt and nothing goes wrong, they will never heed his warning.
>TL:DR Don't cry wolf

They kinda expecting it
>She had crashed the bike on two separate occasions days before the accident, say two people familiar with the shoot.

>Harris “continued driving beyond the planned stopping spot on the stairway landing and continued to drive down a second ramp built over the bottom stairs and across the roadway.” Still astride the motorcycle, the report continues, Harris rode into a concrete sidewalk curb, where she “was thrown off the motorcycle and propelled through a plate-glass window of a building.”

God I hope so

link or fake

AND I THOUGHT THE BITCH THEY CAST WAS UGLY HAHAHAHAHAHA

>motorcycle racer
>cant ride a bike

how is half the country in literal poverty while people like this get jobs

>“If the movie’s producers had to go outside of the normal stunt community to find someone who was both qualified and resembles the actress, that speaks to a problem of lack of diversity of stunt performers,” says Darnell Hunt, the dean of Social Sciences at UCLA who helps produce the annual “Hollywood Diversity Report,” which comes out before the Oscars every year.

Sup Forums BTFO! It's because there aren't enough black female stunt workers that can do the work!!

Sad. She was one in a billion.

There's a difference between "Hey, I've talked with my experienced stunt team and stunt performer, and this particular stunt method isn't feasible" vs. "Hey, the stunt person we hired is completely inexperienced and no matter what stunt is being performed the actual performer is a huge risk factor which could lead to a major incident"

ya, but this is a black woman. So someone is going to jail to even it all out.

What the fuck was she doing?

I think the moral of the story is:
>don't rely on women driving
>don't rely on black people being competent at working

did she go through a window and died?

It means they hired someone unskilled for the job based solely on their race/gender, rather than hiring a professional who had the skills required to perform the role.

They'll always find a way

yes what ever the box office is you will have to - 100 million or more.

yeah wtf why don't black girls want to deliberately place themselves in extreme danger for a paycheck and zero acknowledgement except for the occasional death?????
obviously the fault of the patriarchal bigots in the stunt industry

Not really because she wasn't even a stunt driver, just a racer (the first black female one, actually). Which basically means there are actually zero black female stunt motorcyclists. Unless the producers were even more retarded and decided to hire the first black female motorcycle racer as some kind of gimmick for good press.

Society

This doesn't make any sense. She's a racer, why would she just keep going? Maybe the bike was fucked up

>How do they judge a stunt double's ability appropriately then?
You do know there is a Stuntman, persons?, Union right? A studio film cant just take homeless from skidrow and stick them in cars they plan to blow up. Although that would make the film more real and solve the homeless issue.

Still, Domino being chocolate with a fucked up fro is Marvel Comics tier stupid. Make mine DC.

And first to die. Sad

>racing and stunts
>hoop piercings

Need interracial BBC.

How do you even remedy this problem? Start some kind of specialized training camp for black girls to do motorcycle stunts, so they can enter into a market with zero demand for them? Start writing more movies with black female motorcyclists specifically so demand for black female stunt bikers goes up? Who the fuck even wants to be a stunt driver?

>the enforcement of multi-culti literally got someone killed
loving every laugh

Except for the fact that the scandal killed his career of course.

>identifying_glass.jpg

>first black woman to die

Damn... R.I.P.

>the first black female one

So one in two billion then?

>the dean of Social Sciences at UCLA
>who helps produce the annual “Hollywood Diversity Report”

How did we ever get to this point, universities are beyond fucked

She probably didn't follow the instructions of when to stop considering the she didn't even apply the brakes

It's a cover up, the bike they put her on was fucked up and they're going to try to pin it on her inexperience to deflect

*almost killed, I mean

stunt actors make big bank
One guy I went to school with went on to become a stunt actor, and he only works part time and I know for a fact that he is making AT LEAST 200k+ a year
also the chick that died wasn't even a proper stunt actor, she was just a motorbike racer, so you're right, the demand is just not there

Source? Like we know for a fact she wasn't an experienced stuntwoman.

Witnesses said she didn't apply the brakes which leads to believe she was actually incompetent

deadline.com/2017/08/deadpool-2-stunt-death-crash-details-investigation-joi-harris-1202152152/
>“In the maneuver, which was never more than 15 kilometers per hour – [a little less than] 10 miles an hour – she rode on a flat surface through two open doors and then turned left and went out of camera range,” a source close to the production said. “Her exit was a safety ramp to a big platform where the bike was supposed to stop, but she overshot the platform, hit a curb, and was thrown from the bike through a glass window.”
Under 10 miles per hour.

There are rumours that other members of the stunt team expressed concerns that she wasn't fit to do it. If the production team didn't listen to their own experts then they are definitely responsible.

It's a basic workplace safety issue with a sideshow of race/gender politics.

Was it suicide?

The director must have been a big fan of John Landis

What the fuck? How?

>wtf the stuntmen sabotaged the bike on purpose and it ends up being a george zimmerman like murder trial with protests, riots, and even the president weighing in

That's interesting, but what kind of stunts exactly? Vehicles, fight scenes?

Ryan reynolds is a producer. They're going to get sued. Their liberal nonsense is going to hang them by their own petard.

Right, but if you look at the full context here, the producers hired someone unfit for the job and got her killed because they wanted to ensure she had the right race and gender for a job where it really doesn't matter. They sacrificed basic workplace safety ethics in favor of identity politic ethics.

Okay, granted. It just seems like a convergence of positive benefits needs to be present for someone to decide to do stunts. You need to know there will be actual demand for you if you hope to make money, and the money will always have to outweigh the safety risk. Plus like another user said, it's not like you get the glory and glamour that actors get, no matter how big of a production you're working in.

nice.

can't wait for those google self driving cars to go on a killing rampage

not him but a lot of stunt actors who look like the lead actors and actress are hard to find so they're almost always on retainer and get paid very very well

That's just darwin letting them know it was her time.

>Whedon is a literal skin head wife beater who locks up underage girls in his patriarchy dungeon
>Deadpool 2 literally killed a black woman
Oy vey marvel is slipping

Imagine being a stunt actor. You stand-in for the real actor, don't show your face and only get called to do dangerous and potentially lethal shit while the real actor takes all the credit for it, and gets paid 100x more than you.

What a cucked job.

>Zazzlebarf has to live with the fact that a backroom deal to shoe horn her into the roll got another bitch killed.

That's kind of poetic.

>Implying big-time stunt actors don't pull in massive amounts of pussy

role-roll*