Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOWRCGG2NVI
youtube.com/watch?v=DjhO3NFfqUc
youtu.be/GI7YzBE5zAo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0p6WvofgYHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea.

You won't know til you actually watch it

Absolutely. And it gets better each time I watch it.

Just give me a rundown ,i read some wikipedia summaries and i dunno...

The Simpsons but live action and dramatic instead of funny
Hint: it's good, like The Simpsons

Yeah it's pretty good.
It's what you'd expect from HBO

its the best show ever made

No.
It's aged terribly.
Unwatchable for anyone under the age of 21.

I'm only 26 but a lot of it reminds me of being a kid

faggot

There's a nostalgia cut off point.
For me Watching Sopranos is like watching old simpsons in the way that both are utterly unwatchable.
When I here someone saying how great the Sopranos is I know theyre a boring old faggot.
Mr Robot shits all over it. Its new and modern.

What a pleb

>Mr Robot shits all over it. Its new and modern.
cringe

How about you go fuck yourself

More so. It's underrated if anything.

wew i think u got trolled

i only started this because of this place. Best advice I ever got for a series, just finished s05e06

C'mon man it's a joke, a JOKE

First, take a big step back, and literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE

*smashes your head with a snapple bottle*

youtube.com/watch?v=xOWRCGG2NVI

Jesus is this what passes for bait these days? MARONE

It is a tremendous story about what it means to be human by its end. And youll question how you could ever empathize with such people but that's the point.

Its true though I'm 18 and this is unwatchable.
Its like a period drama I can't connect with.

You haven't experienced enough of life yet.

desu remembering 9/11 might be the cutoff point

Finn Detrolio, my arch nemesis.

How does it feel to be such a normie?

might as well have been 18 cocks deep into your life goal and it wouldn't make a difference. You're just an insipid little faggot

Do you have the template?

I never finished it, I started season 4c but stopped for some reason, I want to continue but keep getting distracted, I really liked the show

youtube.com/watch?v=DjhO3NFfqUc

SOPRANO FAGS WILL LITERALLY DEFEND THIS

Don't hire moolies

FUCKING NIIIGGERS

desu season 1 is like a different show

>I think I seen a couple a niggas runnin that way

kek

Pretty realistic depiction of niggers, this show really was something special

>season 1
That explains it all

youtu.be/GI7YzBE5zAo

Definitely. God only knows what this scene would be like if it were made today.
Probably have some knowledgeable, cool, black professor and community leader comes out of nowhere and debunk Tonys argument and have AJ go 'man, you just got schooled!'

as amazing as The Sopranos is there sure were some shitty hit scenes in the first few seasons

No.
I watched it a few years ago and it's enjoyable but very dated. The plot progression is really weird and unpredictable in a silly way and the ending felt meaningless.
I don't think it's "bad" at all and I'm glad I watched it I suppose but it wasn't the ultimate masterpiece I was lead to believe it was.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0p6WvofgYHA

This is my favourite scene

1/10

It's even better than it's reputation, it's better than a lot of the highest regarded films (Television is no contest no show comes close The Sopranos)

Why was Richie so based?

>veal parmesan sandwich...fuck you

I'm watching it for the first time at age 19, and it's one of the best shows i've ever seen
Get better taste faggot

The Wire
The Shield
Kingdom
House of Cards
West Wing first season
Veep
are all far superior shows.

Next you'll be saying Gossip Girl is Kino.

they're all inferior to The Sopranos

>house of cards
come on m8

I love this show even for its flaws. Even vito and johnnycakes or furio and carmela

Quit posting the fakes

The wire is non fiction the sopranos is fiction.
The wire is real drama, gritty hard hitting, urban.
the sopranos is fat guys in polyeaster socks and slipons
House of cards is brilliant, find me a better first season show. Its on the Wire and West Wing level

You do understand that the entire purpose of that scene was to show how much of a hypocrite tony is, right? He "schools" himself

Unironically one of the best shows ive ever watched and im on season 4. I give it a gabagool/10
>what happened to the russian?

SO MANY PLEBS

POWER RANKINGS.

Six feet under >>> The Wire >>> The Sopranos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Girls >>>>>>>> Breaking Bad

>Six feet under
Found the faggot.

Unless you're in the mob (and you're not, you dumb internet roleplayer) there's nothing wrong with that.

Wish we could have seen more of this fuckface

I understand perfectly, most shows today have no subtlety.

You know, Quasimodo predicted all this.

Did you like the Mr. Robot 90's spoof episode?

Elliot is born in 1984 so his childhood was obviously different than the Z-tier younglings here.

Does the mob even exist today in America? How do they make a living?

I'd like to trap some teenagers in a room and force them to watch Star Trek. And I mean TOS.

Good show but I wished it focused more on the mafia side of Tony's life.

I really don't give a shit that AJ is getting bad grades or Meadow is being a bitch.

I like the Sopranos, watching it with my dad made him feel like a tough guy.

>not ralph
come on m8

Yes.

They own Asian massage parlours in larger New England cities, they also do credit card skimming.

yea what the hell.

Did they ever address what happened between Tony and his russian partner?

I watched the show, but I feel the show deteriorates towards the final seasons a bit, in terms of coherence. Feels the writers just got lazy, especially the last season.

It's the show that rewrote the rules of what a TV show can and should be, so yes it lives up to the hype.

Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Game of Thrones.....none of these shows would exist if The Sopranos didn't pave the way first.

Got into a massive argument with a guy at work, to the point he asked to have his desk moved away from mine, because he was trying to tell me that Breaking Bad is a deeper show than The Sopranos. So as long as you're not a braindead moron like that guy, yeah it holds up

wasn't heisenberg inspired by tony soprano?

i watched it at 19

>House of cards is brilliant, find me a better first season show
True Detective season one.

And if he is? Doesn't that just prove my point?

All television antiheroes are.

Wasn't Tony Soprano inspired by Mark Antony?

Translation: I'm a numale cuck who holds coffee cups with two hands and I'm confused and baffled when I see alpha men doing alpha shit, therefore I can't relate to The Sopranos.

You know Quasimodo predicted all of this.

One that isn't boring though.

calm down, im not your coworker. You want to start an argument over me just pointing something out?

it lives beyond its own hype

how does it feel to not remember 9/11

They find a cure for fuckfaceitis yet?

Fuhkin queahs!

>because he was trying to tell me that Breaking Bad is a deeper show than The Sopranos.

It is.
>That scene in the final season when Pinkman is chained up in the lab and forces to cook meth for Jack's gang, he is day dreaming about the box he made in high school wood shop class that he mentioned in passing to Heisenberg in season 2

No. In fact, David Chase hates people like who, who slavishly hinge onto the gangster plot, when he really wants to tell a story about a man coming apart and ruining his family the way his mother ruined hers.

Chase hated all the actual gangster stuff (as did Gandolfini, an admitted pacifist who would vomit after having to perform violent scenes), and wanted things like that left vague and open to interpretation (like the series ending).

/ourguy/

Scarface is down the hall

If you're a 90s born queer dont bother.

What's your problem with season one faggots?

>Not watching the Sopranos
>Not seeing top-tier THICC bitches

100% my type but something about her is gross (probably her hair pulling and whining later)

Yes. I put it before Breaking Bad and The Wire. The first couple of seasons are very 90's-ish but the rest of remarkable.

I like it. A girl from the heartland who doesn't handle her transition into civilization as well as she could have. I also like her hips and thighs...something to hang on to.