Makes those synapses fire now don't it

makes those synapses fire now don't it

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/times-insider/2015/07/30/1973-meet-donald-trump/
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html
huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html
vh1.com/news/84410/donald-trump-brande-roderick-on-her-knees/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/donald-trump-blames-crime_n_3392535.html
nypost.com/2010/11/02/fired-losers-lash-sexist-trump/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/03/the-lawsuits-of-donald-trump/273819/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Hollary will bring them to heel

You're trying to tell me that I can't find ONE article written before, say, 2014 that calls Trump either of those terms?

Find one written by someone whose last name isn't surrounde by ((( )))

probably because before he decided to run against a democrat he WAS a democrat
one who openly talked about amnesty for illegals no less

Wasn't he literally sued for being a racist?

He was taken to court when he was in his twenties for racial discrimination and settled out of court and then tried again because he has a long history of discrimination.

this really electrified my neurons

such a big racist that NBC hired him

such a huge racist he became friends with Oprah and appeared on her show

such a massive racist he told howard stern he dated black women

nytimes.com/times-insider/2015/07/30/1973-meet-donald-trump/
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

I'm not sure if Kranish is Jewish or not.

It's a fact that he and his father discriminated against niggers in the 70s.

Even coalburners don't like niggers.

>he and his father discriminated against niggers
Well yeah, he was trying to run a successful business.

A lot of people were never accused of being racist or sexist until about 3 years. Now everyone is one or both.

Lets go ahead and face the fact that pretty much any area that has blacks move in becomes a shit hole. More blacks move in after a few are let in, and then they wreck the place. They force out others, complain, tend to be loud and obnoxious, and any time you call them on their shit it turns into "You're RACIST!" They've been pulling that shit for a long time.
Hell, I wouldn't let them in. Ever noticed how the nicest areas of any country don't have blacks in them, or if they do, its very few?

why do people here care if he's called a racist? the reality is that we support him becasue we know dam well he wants to kick out every shitskin in the country. Hopefully he'll get rid of blacks next. isn't this what we want? why are we trying to convince ourselves that he isn't who we hope he is? why are we so confused about what we want? I sure as shit know i'm not.

it wasn't discrimination against blacks it was against poor people a lot of whom were also black and Trump may have been named in the lawsuit but his father ran the company and ruled it with an iron fist until his death in the nineties.
Ignore the facts they get in the way of the bullshit point you're trying to make.

That's all the demoRATs have. Typical of communists, really.

do you support Hillary? She has a habit of spitting out unsubstantiated falsehoods also.

what is with the constant deflection to hillary on this board
just because hillary is shit doesn't mean trump isn't too, and there is no requirement to vote for the "lesser of two evils" because third party candidates exist

Of course not, the Democrats only weapon is scream racist like the communists they are.

So your voting for Johnson or Jill? I honestly believe that's a principled vote and actually encourage it.

That's beside the fact though. Blacks in general do make less money and a lot of their areas have turned to shit, but it's still racist to refuse to rent to them due to their race.

>What black people do is besides the point
Y'know, when people notice a trend they tend to start to do something about said trend, either trying to get closer or further away from it.

That aside, if niggers fixed the problems in their culture, they'd probably be somewhat more human, but as it is, if you try to go make something of yourself that isn't as a rapper or a ball player, you're considered "Not black." If you do anything to distance yourself from "Being real" you're no longer considered black. Evidently if you don't fuck around in school, stay away from gangs and drugs, you're not black. Fuck that life. I went to an inner city school. I saw what those people were like. Blacks could go be useful parts of society but they're so wrapped up in needing some kind of reputation on the street that they fuck themselves over and blame others.
It wouldn't be so bad, but they never try to fix it either. Go figure.

>was never accused of being a racist or sexist before now
That's a lie though.

This is from 2011:
huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html

This is from 2013:
vh1.com/news/84410/donald-trump-brande-roderick-on-her-knees/

This is from 2013:
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/donald-trump-blames-crime_n_3392535.html

In b4
>but it's not racist/sexist
Maybe not. But. It does demonstrate that the accusations toward Trump being made today aren't brand new. The shit he's saying and doing now is the shit he was saying and doing years prior, only difference is he's really in the spotlight now.

More articles regarding pre-election Trump being called racist sand sexist:

nypost.com/2010/11/02/fired-losers-lash-sexist-trump/

pre-election analysis of his many lawsuits:
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/03/the-lawsuits-of-donald-trump/273819/

Literally just
>go to Google news
>search "Trump racist" or "Trump sexist"
>narrow results to before the 2016 election cycle
>see him being the same racist/sexist douchebag he is today

Except that time he wouldnt rent apartments to black people and was sued over it (and lost)

But what do facts matter to trumplets? No its just the race baiting democrats going after a innocent white billionaire for daring to repeat his own statements and let people draw their own conclusions.

>trump's free ride is over, boo hoo
>runs for the highest office in america and conservatives don't think his past will be investigated

Redpill me on Hilldawg. She called niggers superpredators and promised to bring them to heel, she worked for Barry "Segregation" Goldwater, she likes Byrd, bitch is clearly racist. But on her campaign website there is shit like "protect transgender women(especially of colour)" - not joking! And a promise to provide legalisation of illegals and lax border control even more. Nothing about repealing the 14th of course

Bump

>huff post
rofl kill yourself

thats literally true though with the way affirmative action works

Uhh, I'm m on your side, before you start shouting shill.
He was sued multiple times for having racist housing policies. His ex wrote a book about him, and called him both.

You are better than this, CTR is rotting your brain if you post shit like this.

So is Hillary woke bitch who will make niggers and spics miserable?