A SYMBOL OF THE WHITE SUPREMECIST PATRIARCHY

>First Order
>ships are all shaped like food
Bravah JJ

A FUCKING MEATBALL

You're not funny.

IT'S GOT A DICK, WHAT THE HELL?

dude penis cannon lmao

The wedge shape just fucking works, why would they change it to something way uglier that makes less sense? and what the fuck is that thing on the back and the dick?

Whats next? is the new deathstar going to be a hamburger with a vagina?

>The new deathstar is a giant raygun with two deahstars
>hamburger with a a vagina is the new resistance ship
>castrates the new deathstar with it's clit laser

Nobody on that writing team could even tell you what Dreadnought was or why it was important. These fools better have the capitol ship battle we deserve.

Code for pedophiles

Keep supporting Hillary with posts like this you child-fuckers

A FUCKING HAMMER HEAD WITH THE BODY OF A PIZZA AND A GIANT DICK

Eh, I seen bigger dicks.

yes he is, bitch

I'm sure you have

>Roast beef sandwich reminiscent of Hope Solo

This can't be real surely

What is it with the nu-Wars designs being so shit? BB-8 is memorable but the rest has suffered greatly from not having Lucas's autistic eye to pick out correct aesthetics.

Why are all of the first order vehicles just uglier versions of George Lucas' creations?

It's just a fucked up star destroyer.

Real battleships in space would likely just be giant boxes.

Real battle ships would actually be giant dildos covered in rockets

>Disney casting couch

Disney doesn't create, they recreate, repackage and sell it as something new.

depends entirely on the weapons that were used

stop pretending to know about stuff you dont, mr tyson

For what purpose would you design space ships in aerodynamic shapes instead of the cheapest or easiest to produce?

>Implying triangles are not the pinnacle of starship design.

I'm so glad I don't give a fuck about starshit anymore.

Thanks, George and JewJew for the chemo.

Reminds me of the monster Anomaly in Battle Angel Alita with its dick cannon.

Triangles would still make sense in case of impacts.

But it would likely be more of a pyramid than a slice of pizza.

they took the top of a droid transport and put it on a triangle

and added a penisgun

bravo

Based Lucas. Why the fuck did we betray you?!

If only ship designs and toy models made movies good

I miss Lucas

They make toys good. I remember getting the Lego republic gunship for Christmas in 2002 and it being my favorite toy.

And that's the only reason why the prequel defence force is so vocal. Because of their nostalgia for their toys and because they spend all day on reddit sharing EPIC prequel memes.

look at the star destroyer itself for example, the sloped stance allows multiple batteries of weapons to fire forward without interfering with each other. all batteries on a flat surface would result in turret based weapons impeding each others line of sight

now for another reason, look at how ships were designed in the first half of the twentieth century. ships were shaped so that impacts from weapons were more likely to strike at steep angles, which functionally increases the amount of armor it has to penetrate, and increases the chance of the projectile simply bouncing off

the seemingly most likely armament in space combat, as we can predict based off current technology, is missiles, so now the shape of the ship depends on what sort of countermeasures were used

giant boxes also have incredibly low surface/volume ratio, meaning heat dissipation becomes a huge issue, which is a major issue we expect to have to address given technology we have or predict to have in the near future

those prequel ships are fucking ugly and unmemorable as hell if you aren't a hardcore nerd

I feel like the concept art guys for the new trilogy must be completely dead on the inside by now.

How do they use that big ass cannon if the ship they are trying to hit is above their ship?

>favorite thing as a kid was buying lego sets based on the prequels because of how cool the designs were
>kids nowadays are just getting uglier and shittier OT sets
I pity them, honestly

Dangerously underrated

the fly that shit in the sky high of the universe or they do a le barrel roll

They have the high ground.

It's fine for what it is.

Dedicated bombardment ship.

It's for planetary bombardment.

try spinning that's a good trick

But normal star destroyer guns can already wreck the entire surface of a planet in no time at all, its an established thing.

actually true desu

Sphere kicks the shit out of cube when it comes to space ships.

>rebels' ghetto smuggled shield generator on hoth is powerful enough to repel the bombardement of vader's entire fleet, including the executor, either indefinitely or longer than vader was willing to wait

its the shields man, also, while you can use film extrapolations to determine the viability of the base delta zero or whatever its called, it's not really 'established' in the new canon

regardless, Rogue One solidified planetary shields as a thing that are used (logically widespread), which is why the death star was such a big deal in the EU, because it could breach those shield

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW STAR WARS(TM) FIRST ORDER(TM) PIZZA, ONLY AT PIZZA HUT

Rule 32 of it fucking the Deathstar, NOW!

>The naboo ships aren't memorable

you are lying out of your fucking ass.

The Naboo ships are the most classy in all fiction
I guess I'm a hardcore nerd then

Keep your reasoned posts off of Sup Forums, this board is for shitposts.

>But normal star destroyer guns can already wreck the entire surface of a planet in no time at all, its an established thing.

In books, sure, but in Rebels they have a shitty showing; literally 5" naval guns.

That'd be higher on the canon scale.

The maker said the 2 big guns are for planetary bombardment, and it plays into the plot of the movie.

>That no moon. That's a space station.
Versus
>That's not slice of pizza. That's a starship.

Well, orange AT-AT can be excused by not being in a sequel, and litteraly just a cargo variant of a regular one.
The shitty vehicle designs for force awakens have no excuse though, what the fuck kind of ugly-ass hunk of garbage was han even flying when he conveniently happened upon the millenium falcon again? You can say a lot about the prequels, but it had some top notch vehicle designs.

You are retarded. There is no way that huge, solid space battleships would ever be economically or militarily feasible - a big box or sphere is just an easy target made up of a shitton of redundant resources. The only logical shape for a space battleship can be easily inferred from our current biggest spacecraft - a large web of interconnected tubes, with airlocks every 10 or so meters. Blow up one section and the others are unaffected, and if a section catches fire you could eject it from the ship. All sectors can operate autonomously. Weapons mounted on all sides.

>he doesn't know about the black project space programs that trillions of dollars have been funneled to over the years

>a slice of pizza with a BBC
how will white boi rebels even compete?

Bigger the ship = bigger the reactor.

Star Wars uses its reactors to funnel power to shields, propulsion and weapons, which is why bigger ones are better. It's why the Death Star can blow up planets and is virtually unassailable; big ass reactor and shields from such.

Their tech is magic compared to us.

Right, except a large solid ship can disrupt that arrangement without firing a single weapon - just ram the fucker.

Add to that the increased ratio of armour to functional ship if everything is spread out and segmented like that and the fact that large installations (SW hyperdrives and sheild generators) become big targets.

All SW ships depend on single large unified shields to protect a large space which is inhabited by their ship.

This appears to be the most efficient design, just like large nuclear reactors are more efficient than many small ones.

So SW has it right, at least from the point of view of their available tech, and your shitty design would never work in any combat scenario ever.

You wouldn't cut it in the Empire, matey. No grey uniform for you. You are Mos Eisley tier.

Is this... the power of New York?

Why are the designs so fucking boring now?

Even old EU designs were better.

BRUH....LOOK AT THIS DESIGN...

OH NONONONONONO HUAAAAAHHH....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOH!!!!!! LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AYY LMAO!
Also, that "captain's bridge" thing looks like 90's era car spoiler

DRADIS CONTACT!
ACTION STATIONS ACTION STATIONS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL
MASSIVE CYLON...THING?? ON SLOW AND EASILY TOPPLED INTERCEPT COURSE

>people discussing the logic of SW
you're putting in more effort than its creator. No one planned how the ships work because the ships are magic. Everything in starwars is magic because its fantasy. they made a mock pseudo attempt to make it sci-fi in the expanded universe.

If you think armor makes any difference whatsoever in space combat, or that ships will ever be remotely close enough to actually ram each other, you're pretty delusional.

All the armor in the world wont stop a kinetic-kill-weapon traveling at 5 percent the speed of light. The amount of material you would need to use would be massive and the power-to-mass ratio of the ship would be horrendous.

Real space warfare is going to be incredibly boring. Basically we'll be firing big missiles at each other from millions of kilometers away, and then trying to constantly change your heading to exhaust the missiles maneuvering fuel.

This, he appreciated organic design

Whoever is pulling the strings with Zombie Star Wars has little or no artistic appreciation, all the vehicle design is straight lines, edges and boxes

How the fuck does a terrorist organization afford this?

>that car trunk

JFC why is Nu-Wars so fucking ugly?

I'm writing George a personal apology at this point.

Disney doesn't understand sci-fi ship designs and the lore behind why big ships are useless in SW.

In both canon and EU it is starfighter/carrier superiority that determined conflicts, just like in real life. Pic related.

Oh Jesus, you know how much I wanted that?

SW has ablative heat dissipating armor coz they fight with lasers.

The lack of physical projectiles is probably because the have particle shield's that they can set at angles and their sublight engines still have them at relativistic speeds in movie cannon.

So SW armor makes sense.

As to how its going to look in real life, the other user's modular design that I was arguing against is still rubbish for fighting with kinetic warheads coz its very vulnerable to explosions if one part of itself gets hit, and its so spread out that it can dodge around as effectively, and so all you would need to do is mass fire in its general direction.

Much better to have a single, more compact and agile target where your enemy has to score a direct hit.

*can't dodge around as effectively

>space combat is gonna be X cause a sci-fi series I like has combat like that!!! durr

I love that ship. Best one in Thrawn's Revenge.

what triggers me is that they didn't even clearly stated how powerful the new order was. How the fuck can they pump out all that new tech (star destroyers, gorilla AT-AT or Star Killer base) while being nothing but a shadow of the former galatic empire.

At least in the prequels we knew how and why both sides were able to pump out so much fire power.

that's one thing I didn't really get about the First Order
You think they're just a renegade bunch of rebels with maybe one or two systems under their control but they have fucking star destroyers and a nu-deathstar

they also never explained why the New Republic was like "yeah, oh well what we can do" and the purpose of the Resistance

A)smaller target for enemy weapons
B)less materials/surface area
C)more resistant to impacts from debris
D)less blind spots to have to put guns on
E)more efficient thruster placement and/or fuel distribution
F)radiation scattering for stealth or heat sinks
G)transport vessel that needs to attach shit
and that's just off the top of my head

The Millennium Falcon was based on a hamburger w/an olive.

duh "the resistance is to inspire star wars fans to resist trump"

a friend of mine actually told me this, she loves SW and hates trump, what a gal.

>"We have to take out the blast shielding!"
>Blast shielding is a protective dome over the end of the superweapon
>OY VEY

No, because physics work like that. You know spacecraft don't really fly like planes, right?

you can't get a ship shaped like a box out of the atmosphere, it would require too much fuel which adds more weight which requires more fuel etc. This is why everything you want to get to space needs to be aerodynamic

LOL looks like its coming from a sci fi show.

You'd likely asaemble them in orbit, but yeah a box seems impractical anyway. It would be far more modular looking

Construction in space from asteroid matter. Done.

Is there any modern franchise more jewish than Nu-Wars?

No you're not.

Yes I am

>most popular franchise in the world
>can't do something good

give me 50 bucks and i will make better design than this and the whole star wars universe.

Send us a preview.