Why do Americans UNIRONICALLY call illegal immigrants "undocumented workers"...

Why do Americans UNIRONICALLY call illegal immigrants "undocumented workers"? I just find it so hard to believe that ANYBODY could even entertain that idea.

They literally chose to enter your country ILLEGALLY when there are official channels to enter through. But no, they decided to hop a fence and piss on your right as a nation, and cucks actually have the audacity to 1. not want to deport them and 2. give them a more "sensitive" name.

I think I'm going to break into somebody's house and when the cops come to arrest me I'll kick up a fuss saying I'm not a burglar I'm an undocumented resident.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7T7NHA7CWX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess what they actually submit more productivity and progress than most real Americans, yet because they're skin is darker most people here want them out...

THEY ARE FUCKING BREAKING THE LAW WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND

Theres a reason they do, live with cartel and see how much you want to stick around

Subversive behavior and groups from within, m8.

We've been battling this for a long time in Arizona, the entire left coast has threatened us economically and through courts for enforcing the law.

They're even trying to oust our long time democratically elected sheriff in Maricopa county because he actually enforced the law and went after illegals.

Church's play a big role in this too, Catholic ones specifically, they're commie fronts. It's totally fucked.

They have to go back.

borders are racist goy

That's nice, but it's totally unsustainable. Also, guess where the cartels go, with these people into the states.

Only PC faggots use that term. I don't even call them immigrants since they refused to follow the legal procedure for immigration. I just call them illegals

Because illegal border crossing isn't illegal to liberals.

I once asked on if they'd illegally cross the border into Iran or North Korea then they just started to change the subject completely.

>why does X call something Y
Same answer it always is, semantics. If you call something by another title you obfuscate what you're talking about to the uninformed (see Asian youth)

It went illegal aliens -> illegal immigrants -> undocumented immigrants/workers
It's just another step to the North American Union

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

It is jewish double speak at it's finest

>THEY ARENT MURDERERS THEY ARE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD LIFE TAKERS

Everyone knows it's wrong to build a wall to keep immigrants aways.
Only Israel can do it

I use your tv more efficiently than you do

Give it to me now faggot

Same with your car and your house

Give it to me now faggot

you mean the most productive of those migrants are more productive than the least productive american workers, right?

Because I have a hard time believing all illegal migrants (quite a few of whom work under tax-evasion schemes, and quite a few of whom don't work at all for long periods of time) are individually more productive to the nation than any of the engineers working at Boeing, Intel or any of the many military contractors.

Invaders is the most accurate term and I love Mexican American citizens. You have to if you live along the southern border

At least your not in Pima County mi familia. These whiny Mexicans make me wanna do some ethnic cleansing. All of Tucson is pretty chucked really, in stark contrast of a state that is typically quite conservative. IDK what happened here but it is absolutely disgusting

Traitors to their homeland

>mfw murderers become "unlicensed euthanizers"

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

of course the first was what he meant.
if mexicans were all super productive people their country wouldn't be such a shithole that they have to sneak into others to escape it

We've always had Mexicans in AZ, they were fine and patriotic Americans.

It's totally out of control now and has been for a long time. It's all about replacing our conservative enclaves in AZ.

The worst is the influx of Central Americans. Arizona is a shell of its former self, along with Colorado and much of the West. It's so sad, I'm glad to have been brought up before all of this.

I'll never leave, this is my home and I will always try and fight for it.

They're unlicensed retroactive abortionists you fucking pro-lifer righwing eugenic-loving nazi.

Spread the word Donald is on his way the Crazy Train is about to derail

youtu.be/7T7NHA7CWX4

Also forgot to mention. Tucson and Phoenix were once involved in a battle of growth, Phoenix won obviously, but there's so many lefties and spics because of the rapid development that happened.

take your meds

I want taco bell right now, as well as the death of all spics.

Not our problem.

Fuckin right! Make your homeland better, not make ours worse.

Whoah your language is really problematic.

They're Undocumented Americans. Check your privilege.

SLIDE IT

Those that control the language control the debate, and to an extent, the way people think. 1984 spells this out pretty clearly.

We dont. We say mexicans or illegals.
Only the liberal kike media and the king nigger say "undocumented?

My privilege is being born here, and working to keep America great.