Is Germany utterly broken ?

In the book Germany around 1900, I bought it for few shekels, I saw 800 pictures of Germany before 1900.

Germany was destroyed by the two wars. The first was the destruction of France. Even if both of countries lost the same amount of men, there were 35millions people in France and 50 million in Germany. But the 2nd war was the annihilation of the German people, 8 million of them died.

Of course the country was rebuilt, but the German spirit is probably broken. It hard to describe, but in the book, you see a country you could only imagine in fairy tales.

Of course it was not the Elysium, there was a very poor working class, and jews, but now, the buildings, the castels, the qt3.14 rural villages were destroyed. And commie buildings took their place.

It's not the German people who was destroyed, but their spirit, they must think smt like " Why should why build great monuments if joos destroy them every 50 years ? ".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
truedemocracyparty.net/2012/05/was-there-really-a-judaic-holocaust/
rense.com/general19/camps.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_Losses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmed_Enemy_Forces
chechar.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/hellstorm.pdf
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Germany_on_photochrome_prints
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_Calberwisch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

again this copy pasta

absolutely. Pic related is a "Leader" to them. Whenever a woman is in charge of a nation, it is completely compromised. She signed Europe's death warrant and many are applauding her for it. What a shit time to be alive

Victoria was pretty based, like Catherine of Russia.

Only communist women are shit, just like Merkel is.

WWI and WWII where the worst things that could have happened to Europe. After those two Europe had become a broken continent, and remained such ever since.

Talk shit, get hit.

you realize there have been queens in charge of countries for all of European history user. This meme about women being incapable of governing is ridiculous. There are so many deeper problems

my family had a castle in Germany, they were super wealthy before the war

they lost literally everything in the bombings and battles, all of it burned to the ground

now we are American plebs

does anyone know of any associations or museums that work in reconnecting people with this kind of thing?

>5th highest GDP
>6th highest HDI
>3rd highest budget surplus, highest for a country not swimming in oil
>2nd highest current account balance

Those poor Germans, how will they survive

Post more pictures

It was a single war. France and Germany where t. shit before 1914, possibly the two greatest states which had ever been. The XX century would have been glorious under their guidance... the War was engineered to kill them.

I blame the Eternal Anglo.

the difference is Merkel is no queen. There are no more queens, not any with real power, that is. The purpose of making women the head of state in the most powerful countries in the world is to compromise them

They certainly seem kind of robotic

>annihilation of the German people, 8 million of them died.

you should include all the dead from 1945 till 1950 after the war, in gulags, allied camps and the removal of germany from the former territories. This adds another 2-5 million depending on source.

How the fuck did your family fall so badly?

Also some nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Yay sempai !

By fighting for the wrong side? You should know a thing or two about that anglo

their gene pool is fucked forever at this point I think.

someone please prove me wrong

Litterally a steampunk city.

>my family had a castle in Germany
>they lost literally everything in the bombings and battles, all of it burned to the ground
Where was the castle? In which region?

Stop projecting, it is you that is 60% white.

German still is 85-90% pure. We have 10% foreigners total with 4-5% of the brown ones. And just like in the US, most people won't mix. Your demographics is only shit because of mexican influx, but statistics show that whites still keep to whites mostly, nigger to niggers and so on.

>does anyone know of any associations or museums that work in reconnecting people with this kind of thing?
only works for jews. you don't know how sorry I am.

Fucking anglos.

>" Why should why build great monuments if joos destroy them every 50 years ? ".
there are more than enough reasons to do that. we need to get our independence back first. then this will come up oon itself. we are constructive people mostly.

>Is Germany utterly broken ?

you tell me.

pic related is an advert from one of our biggest christian charities in Germany.

>"how do we weld together all generations for a great future?"

this isn't even subtle anymore.

our white birth rate is above replacement unlike yours m8

>replacement
stop lecturing us about replacement you asshat

Yeah, I'm sure this is just propaganda from your government to let you think you are safe. Think hard for a moment, in your crime stats many hispanics are already labeled as "white", you think this isn't true for your birth rates? I bet when you look at this your real white birth rates will be at least 30% lower than the official number.

Don't believe these stats, your government is faking everything left and right.

I have a 9 page paper she wrote

It says the county road led North to the village of Lindow

Their ranch was 2000 acres and I'm distant relative to pic related

I cried.

While 99.999% of arabs are muslims, Caritas support them...

Looks like it's close to Berlin, bit north. Most likely everything destroyed and looted by the commies.

>Lindow
No, sorry. Can't help you. That's in Brandenburg.
I don't know much about legacy buildings in that area.

But it's very unlikely that it was destroyed in the war. If it is gone then it was the GDR government.

It also says in the writings that one of men I descend from was slaying Russians with his saber kek

I'm reading further and it says part (or all of it) was destroyed by Russian artillery in 1945

I wish there was just ANYTHING that would give me more information

I'm surprised they don't keep more historical records. There's no museums or anything in Berlin that keep records of this kind of thing? No special organization that does this?

>our white birth rate is above replacement unlike yours m8

lmao!

pic related is the area....

>Think hard for a moment, in your crime stats many hispanics are already labeled as "white"

Uh, all of them? :^)

You missed Schloss Oranienburg, Schloss Liebenberg and Havelschloss.

APOLOGIZE

I'm sure there is, but I'm as clueless as you are. No idea what to look for.

from reading I think it's that big green field where your question mark is

Yeah I didnt circle them because it's unlikely that these two would be the ones his ancestors owned so ....................................

There is no excuse for laziness and bad wörk ethics.

What you call "bad" I call "smart". Hence I didn't do work which would have unecessary been. Do you even German Ordnung and Productivity?

You better go and kiss Bismarck's and Hitler's picture on the wall.

Your attitude is what cost us the wars.

It's literally Dresden all over again. Thanks, asshole.

it says their garden was 20 acres

It says it was designed by Walter Gropius

>allied camps

What countries, cause I talked to a German POW who said he got Burgers after he was captured by Americans sometime around D-Day.

Actually that was your attitude... doing shit which was unecessary. Like going full retard in Stalingrad, declaring war on the US, wanting peace with the anglos, not taking all of France and it's colonies, buying instead if just claiming madagascar and of course, creating useless wunderwaffen. All unnecesarry things.

You should have started with that hint

>It says it was designed by Walter Gropius

Huh? Gropius was Bauhaus, I doubt he'd have designed castles, and even if it did, it can't have been a very old one.

With your attitude, no wonder Uncle Adolf decided to eat a bullet.

For shame, Kevin-Ronny. For shame.

the qt3.14 rural villages are all still there

Why would you think fucking villages would've been destroyed? Bridges or train stations at most.

Germany is not yet dead, but could be in the next years.
The problem is that they're still a puppet state, not different from the old DRK.
They didnt even wrote their own constitution.

Germans are not a revolutionary people either. They'll need someone to make them great again, like Hitler did.
Catherine was a whore.

Women in charge is always harmfull.

maybe it wasn't a castle? I don't know but the way they describe it, it's enormous. There were 12 rooms "upstairs" and on the "second story" 12 more.

> sometime around D-Day.
Yeah thats the problem. We are talking after the war here.

you guys had the camps in the west, killing, well, hundreds of thousands

truedemocracyparty.net/2012/05/was-there-really-a-judaic-holocaust/

rense.com/general19/camps.htm

DURING PEACE TIME.

In the east, the concentration camps kept running in poland, germans and still jews being put into them. The French went from city to city, stole food from the population and just burned it on their base, again starving thousands. The brits where mostly ok though after the war. And in addition, Soviet prison camps/gulags, again hunderts of thousands

After the war, in peace times, there nearly died more germans than during the war.

"The garden was lovely. 20 acres big with 2 ponds east and west from the house. The big pond has 3 little islands in it"

It might have been a manor house.

>implying
I bet you are a mixed degenerate or just a proxy

Try to get it back. You could create a Sup Forums stronghold

I bet you don't even enjoy poop play. YOU'RE the proxy.

Was that purposefully or starvation?

German spirit wasn't really ever a thing, though. The only Germans with balls were the Prussians, the rest of the place has a long history of endless cucking by some superior nation.

French purposely starved the population by destroying food. What the commies did in the Gulags I dont even wanna know.

The US had POW camps and POWs were treated under a certain law. So Eisenhower changed their legal rights, they were no longer prisoners of war but "disarmed combatants" or something like this. Thus they no longer had POW legal rights and they were starved on purpose yes. There was enough food laying around but the guards were orderd to not give something to the prisoners. Some guards tried to sneak in food here and there. If one US guard was seen by a superior giving food to the germans in the camp then he was threatened to being put on trial for treason and never did it again.

Prussians are as German as the Austrians.
Just some warmongering tribe.

Germany has to end finally for Germans to have a future.

It's bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_Losses

I know the Gulags were bad, my Great Grandfather was a civilian engineer who was kidnapped and forced to work in some shithole in Serbia, but I thought the US was much more humane and any deaths were due to lack of food and generally not on purpose. I'll have to look into it more, I'm currently reading your second source.

That's what I'm thinking.

germany represents a unified europe and its something that should happen. the only people who want europe split up are anglos who are afraid of the economic potential a truly united europe could exert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmed_Enemy_Forces

>Whenever a woman is in charge of a nation, it is completely compromised.

Which is why Hillary should be prevented from becoming president of the US at all costs. It's glaringly obvious she is corrupt as fuck and just a shill of America's Elite. Also, she will definitely flood the nation with pooskins just like Merkel did.

Yeah there are some infos and "Eisenhowers death camps". Of course Kikepedia claims most of it isnt true, but reading History there is usually a bad idea.

If you want to see what happened with the Germans AFTER the war, read this book

chechar.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/hellstorm.pdf

There is also a movie of it you can find on youtube.

>Walter Gropius
Well, that's a hint!
So it was more of a mansion or Landhaus.

After reunification there was a big cleanup on who owns what in the GDR because the commies disowned every non-resident in '72.
So there are definitely institutions and documents for that. But I'm not familiar with the GDR stuff. I can have a look and see if I find something.

This is not true.
For the anglos we are just leeches. The easiest thing for them would be to flood the countries with a third party, let them slaughter the natives and then take over.
Or what is the current conspiracy? I am not up to date.

thats supposed to be the jews not the anglos. the anglos just want a highly fractured infighting europe so they can continue their mercantile empire without serious competitors

Oy Vey, somebody who knows whats up. A rare sight these days on Sup Forums

An interesting coincidence, there's a manor in Neurippin (check the map) built by Martin Gropius.

At least Prague survived the war, probably the largest German in city in terms of architectural heritage.

All photos:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Germany_on_photochrome_prints

thats white male/ asian female couples guaranteed. that coon and the white woman marriage is abysmally low

Its not desired by the goverment to preserve anything of cultural or historic value.

like I give a fuck about some old ass castles

give me my industry, my wörk, my economy, THAT is what is important

not some fucking castles and old ass churches

also anyone with half-a-brain doesn't give one flying fuck about muh race because they know that you can't be proud of random shit that you have no control over

you guys are pathetic

Yeah, fuck culture and shit. And the reason why pride is encouraged is that you should identify with the very thing that is responsible for your well being, and being able to be held accountable for it. If you're proud of your family and its values, you will promote this values and defend them, because the idea of their dissolution is motivating you to fight for what you consider as the right thing.

>i want security over freedom

you need to immediately end your life and make our collective chance as the human race better to survive. thank you.

That's by Martin Gropius. Don't know if this guy know for sure if his mansion is by Walter Adolf Gropius. Seems strange that the Bauhaus guy would build such things, even as remittance work.

But it really looks like a castle. And it's fairly innawoods.
And not with a garden of 80000 m2.

Another candidate:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schloss_Calberwisch

The muh heritage guy should just tell us the family name, that would settle it I think.

Brings a tear to my eyes legitimately.

Look at these beautiful photographs of what used to be.

Don't get confused by why things aren't this way anymore

Always remember the honest to fucking God truth

> Jews did this

commie scum pls leave

It's proven that people with prettier surroundings live happier lives, would you rather live in Amsterdam or in commie blocks?

And Russia too. Eastern Europe was the world's breadbasket and teeming with white people until (((they))) murdered the Czar and killed half the population.

Have a look at
52.967363, 12.959332

Looks like a castle and there are two ponds (rather lakes) next to it.
Would surprise me if it was built by Gropius though.

can we also have old photos thread here?

DELETE THIS

Nah, sorry.
Was built as a medical building and never used privately.

Most flemish cities look like that desu

>border dispute in Eastern Europe
>world police better butt in and start another world war over anglo financial interests
>France gets shit kicked in and acts like an eternal victim even though Nazi occupied Paris is a million times more appealing than present day Paris
>Soviet Union declares war on Poland *crickets* soviets are the best allies we definitely won't regret the next 50 year
>Hitler Spares 300k anglo solders in Dunkirk in the hopes he can make peace with the allies and unite Europe against communism (something that would decimate Eastern Europe for decades)
>hurr we the good guys, they killed 6 million jews Rabbi said so look at how starved these people are at the end of a war and we've been bombing supply lines for months