Vice Principals

Less than a month til this starts back up

Ready to find out who the shooter was? Ready for more Gamby/Russel bro-ing it up? Will we get a Taylor centric episode?

Pretty excited this is coming back, OP. I really think Gamby was the shooter.

>Taylor centric episode
This is all I want now

I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed this show, and how much more I enjoyed it compared to Kenny Powers.

I think Walton Goggins is the special ingredient.

Gamby was the one who got shot my dude

First season wasn't funny.

Being that the 2nd season was shot at the same time as the 1st season, odds are it won't be funny either.

Total letdown.

Her earnestness is adorable

Yeah funny isn't what I'd call the show, E&D was funny. E&D was also more distressing while VP's more enjoyable

The black principal who lost everything was obviously the shooter.

>more distressing

What????? Eastbound was fucking hilarious.

VP is like watered down coffee. Total dud.

The Foot Fist Way is peak Danny McBride. Although his small role in Tropic Thunder (especially the director's cut) is top-tier.

C'mon shit was funny, but Eastbound was clearly prime McBride.

Where's the contradiction, you spaz? I said I found it funny. It doesn't take away from the fact that the meltdowns were pretty harrowing, his wife was a darling.

are you a really stupid woman?

Work on your reading comprehension. Don't embarrass yourself like this again.

The shooter was clearly tall and skinny. Maybe someone sent by the black principal, but not her directly

so, yes.

Good luck shilling this turd.

Do I need to repeat myself? I'll keep replying until the shame sinks in

It was Ray

it sucks, only good episode was the drug one where they were tripping balls

Fuck I never saw the ending of last season since I forgot it existed.

I'm gonna be so loss. I remember this show was redpilled as fuck

yeah, season had a couple good moments. Like very few. Like they were all in the trailers.

I suspect season 2 will be no better.

Based Ray would never do such a thing

you can stop samefagging now

Cute!

I can't recall if it's the same episode they burnt the black woman's house but that was the peak for me. I liked it well enough to watch through the end though because it's interesting they only have 18 episodes total planned in mind regardless of success

kek

Why are you all some lame HBO shill? Why can't youjust make a quality product and market it honestly. You idiots are as exhausting as you are tacky.