>current year

>Still falling to the monarchy jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI
youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
youtu.be/em9UfefVbSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are dirty Republicans so angry we maintain tradition?

youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI

UP THE RA

What does the Queen do anyways?

Sucks tax payer money, remind brits they live in a shitty police state caste system, inbreeds. But it's okay to get rid of your dignity because "muh tourism"

Nothing really, opens new buildings, reads speeches, attends ceremonies. It's a heritage and cultural thing.

How much does the UK pay to keep the royal family? Or do they live on their own money?

Why are Americans so uneducated about the rest of the world?

Hopefully one day the royal family gets their actual power back

The British government gives them 40 million pounds a year, but they make a profit off the royals in tourism.

The Royal family rents out their private land to the government for 25% the cost. If anything they are a huge benefit to the country.

Then the monarchy jew is not that bad after all. Except for Spain

No, OP. Monarchy and traditionalism is the true redpill. The decline of the west directly correlates with the end of the (royalist) Concert of Europe

>mfw the queen approved of the brexit

I'm not, I've lived in England before, I'm just anti monarchy. Just because I'm not willing to cuck to an unelected official who only gets their power their inbreeding doesn't mean I'm "uneducated" you fucking idiot. I know the Queen has essentially no power, same with the house of lords, but if you have dignity you still shouldn't have either

>i know the queen has essentially no power so my entire point is invalid but i will still call you cucked anyway

why you hating on the old gal?

You have a woman with no real qualifications the head of state of your nation, who gets her power because of ancient inbreeding, and who you will fucking go to jail if you insult. That's just fucking stupid and embarrassing that you have so little back bone that you would allow that to happen, the term "cuck" is overused on this board but wow is that fucking cuckoldry.

youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw

i don't like the current "swedish" monarchy. French cucks all of them. If the house of Vasa was still around i would probably support them. but fuck the current ones

Cringe

>who you will fucking go to jail if you insult
youtu.be/em9UfefVbSA

Cant remember, perhaps you can tell me did frankie boyle go to jail?

it's a matter of principles for most republicanists.

>mfw Americans are anti monarchy despite them fighting the UK government and not the monarchy due to William III's reforms of parliament and Oliver Cromwell before him.

Besides a president = a monarchy, republics have failed, every single one of them have failed. France = Failure, America = Failure, Ireland = Failure etc etc etc.

Your government and my government have never served the peoples interests, take Brexit for example, the Queen wanted us out, our government wanted us in for more ficki ficki rapes thanks to Germany.

Deal with it, you know I'm right. Americans need a boogeyman to base their tax avoidance hissyfit on, so they blame monarchy instead of government because they are of cuckold who have a nigger that they must prep. Americans know this deep down and are upset at it, angry and want King George to rule them again, it's okay, we know. We know deep down that you want a return of the monarchy and soon when George comes of age he shall rule you. Conquering African nations is easy.

kek

>as the head of state
she can't do anything, retard. her status is to honour our heritage and culture, I know that's hard for you to understand as you have no culture.

>go to jail
haha no, you're not serious right?

You don't see the difference between a joke by a celebrity comedian and an actual insult by a normal person? Just fucking stupid.

Our Royal House is cheaper than the english one

But nobody likes them

No monarchy = non country

>The queen has no power so why are you complaining
>The queen caused Brexit and is keeping the country together

Jesus christ britbongs need to pick a fucking defense.

Not in your country, we do in Spain

WE

The lese majeste laws no longer apply and Liz is cooler than like 50 of your Washingtons so take off you hoser. Also have you seen her crown? Bet you're jealous AF tbqh famalam.

I did get that wrong about insulting the queen is illegal, lots of European countries do have laws banning insulting their monarchs but the UK isn't one of them.

Just like shit made in china is cheaper than quality European products.

we areperfidious albion, we don't play by the same rules.

The guy in the pic looks pretty alpha. I wonder how he got cucked.

Canada is even more cucked, the Queen is technically your head of state too yet you don't get any of that sweet sweet tourist money that the UK gets to excuse this nonsense.

Could be adopted.

One of them is probably infertile and they got the black baby to virtue signal

>royalty
>jew

We get the honour of being the UK's favourite child though, you filthy traitors.

What, look in his eyes.

good video m8

"UK's favorite child" LMAO no. You took the union jack off your flag and you have american accents, you're a fucking step child. Australia and New Zealand are the real children of the UK.

>We get the honour of being the UK's favourite child though

Literal cucks

Are you an Australian on holiday?

Is Poland is to be a republic or a monarchy? Basically, it is irrelevant. Various factors militate in favor of this way or that form (for it is only the form). The last twenty-seven years has made quite a few arguments against the republic. Hereditary monarch will not arrange a variety of deviousness to keep himself on chief position; actions of competitors and the division of the spoils will fall off, along with the separation of state between supporters of the parties. Public decency will return to its place - say the Poles themselves, and this is a very weighty argument of. Finally, the argument of cheapness arrived; all because feta and festivals of all royal courts in Europe have cost as much as was spent in the Republican Poland for public celebrations and a two-day and three-day Galas. I was a Republican, a life made me a monarchist; maybe not only me?

But seriously, fuck democracy on state level.

Nobody cares about them.

>Queen says we should leave in her personal opinion
>David CamCam pays shills to shill mcshill for the EU so he can keep snorting cocaine and fuck young rentboys

I think you need to check your privileges Dave and I think you need to check them now, otherwise I'll have to have you arrested for being a cis shitlord.

He's a beta by definition, fathering another mans child is beta. Doesn't matter how chiseled you are, or how many muscles you have, he is of beta and cuckold like much of the USA is, if not all of it.

>I'm just anti monarchy
>has a president

toppest of top keks you dumb nigger

CEASE YOUR DECEPTIONS ETERNAL BURGER, THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CANADA IS THE CHOSEN SON

>Tradition and heritage is cuckoldry
>'It's 2016. You must be progressive like us and have your nation represented by a (((democratically elected))) shill or nigger'

Literally kill yourself.

God save the Queen

The pair of you are cucks, anyone that is a republic is a cuck.

Deal with this fact of seismological science. It is a fact, you cannot deny it. You are cucks, I know it must be infuriating and upsetting but you must accept your new title.

Cry, be angry, hurl abuse but you must accept that you are of cuckoldry now.

He'll preach to us about being 1/1000000 trillionth Irish because his great great great great grandmothers neighbours sons dog was friends with an Irish Setter, but we're not allowed to have our heritage because that's illegal and racist because we don't support black lives matter like he and King Obama do.

He can go to hell with the rest of his kind.

>OMG KEK

What was it like losing a war to an army of cucks? (also I'm an Irish Citizen with a last name that starts with "mc", a little different than being 1/1000000 trillionth irish)

>sucks tax payer money
She makes us more money than she costs you fucking nonce

>I've lived in England
Going there on vacation and fucking some 1/10 slagwhore at a tourist club isn't living there you enormous faggot

Feels marginally better than losing to a bunch of chink farmers and getting our shit pushed in by an uninhabited island.

He's just mad their superior president doubled their debt while our inferior monarchy rakes in the sovereigns

You're right, the japanese really got one over on us and we just let it all happen. Pic completely unrelated, your argument totally made sense

>President
>Doubled the debt

Presidents don't make budgets you fucking idiot

But you still got rekt by japs on an uninhabited island. The only way you could defeat them is by using technology that the world has not been familiar with.
Even then the nuked areas rebuilt and are better than any American city.

She has to agree to every new law which is passed, she owns the Army, and only the Queen can declare wars. She also has the authority to fire a priminister.

>Get wrecked
>Uninhabited Island

We blew two cities off the map and you are bragging that some gooks wasted resources taking a fucking Island that even americans don't give a shit about? Come the fuck on, this is the weakest comeback I have ever seen on this fucking board.

"You had to beat them by using technology that the world has not been familiar with" Lol I know we won because we had recruited a bunch of geniuses who made one of the most important inventions ever, god what losers we are am I right guys?

I'm not bragging about it, it isn't my right to brag. I just think it's funny.
I mean c'mon man, there wasn't even anyone there.

But she uses those powers, becouse it would cause a huge political shitstorm, right?

yes, mostly she is there for tradition, but she still is very respected by most people in the UK which is why things haven't changed and she still has these powers.