Why russia hate freedom and peace so much?

Why russia hate freedom and peace so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QzfHeuf2Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=o4SZ49_bS0Y&ab_channel=RussiaInsider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for Correcting the Record™

bacause Putin can put a fin into the bin.

Because they see how the west turned out

When does his term end? Can he still do the tandem democracy thing like with Medvedev?

I don't get, please explain.

>

you lost that war.
Casualites are irrelevant.

When I was growing up, the USSR and the threat of nuclear war was a thing. I *hated* the Russians. I was raised to.

Now the USA is quickly becoming the USSR (equivalent) and Russia is quickly becoming what the old USA was. No, Russia is not perfect and is rife with corruption, but so was the USA underneath it all. Frankly, it's bizarre how they have switched to take each other's place.

Russia controls their media directly. If they want high approval ratings, Putin tells them to write articles on high approval ratings.

It's almost like CNN.

Fuck off, Russia is gud

>casualties are irrelevant
Gotta love the ruskies

I didn't know macaroni was a country now.

But muh he is a dictator. Le evil.

>casualties are irrelevant

I swear if you ever bomb Finland, in half an hour every russkie will die.

>having a lefty-slanted media is the same as a direct dictatorship of the media
wew lad

90% of casualties were ukranians any way.

King nigger/bitch queen: go fight the russkies for me, lol!

Me: no.

From what?

Vlad now has a lot of indirect attack weapons like Kalibr, Iskander and so on. so in the very first hours he will start destroying electricity stations, key bases, airfields and so on.So Finland suffers severe damage in the very first move.

Next Vlad send SAM, that will establish a contested environment for finnish air force in the very finnish sky. Joint work of SAM, fighters and land based EW-vehicles will create very devastating aerial situation for Finnish Air Force.

Remember, Vlad didnt even started to attack.

Next, have established "unsafe" zone in the finnish sky - Vlad sends electronic intelligence units, aerial and land based. They, working with bombers(equipped with EW-toys) will start aggroing as many SAM as could, calling for aerial EW-units, basically starting SEAD\DEAD mission. Under cover of such missions bombers will start raiding military and civilian infrastructure.

Battle didnt even begun, at this point. Vlad doesnt need to go forward - he can win over skies (thanks to long range SAMs and cruise\ballistic missiles) and then just pound Finland as long as he wants. Once it will be ready - land invasion begins. With UAVs, artilley strikes, GRU raids and so on.

So basically remembering winter war will not answer the questions - how will you kill ruskies without external support?

Calm down Zhunkov.

Apex Predator
Alpha Male

Sign the fucking document, Bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QzfHeuf2Zc

Sure bro.
You have no idea about warfare.
Nice trips

Then tell me.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4SZ49_bS0Y&ab_channel=RussiaInsider

based AF

Well, Ive done my service. Only thing we have been trained for is for the case of you fuckers attacking.

So you dont have any arguments, except for memes?

The only people against freedom and peace are the snakes that want to fight Russia over some mudbloods in the desert.

Those were convicts and conscripts

are modern finns the same as those heroic men?

And you live your life thinking, that in case of war russia would have any kind of chance to center your fantasyland amount of firepower here?
Nah bro. You have run out of actual strategic knowledge.

Well, we all look up to them. Come and see ryssä, come and see.

>convicts and conscripts
So the entirety of the russian population?

>And you live your life thinking, that in case of war russia would have any kind of chance to center your fantasyland amount of firepower here?

And who will stop it? Considering all the "sudden check-ups" now RUssia need couple of days to create force large enough in any point of the country.

>Nah bro. You have run out of actual strategic knowledge.

So its 'hurr-durr muh dick" that will kill ruskies? OK. I dont have any questions now.

Ye like current russian army.

GL invading country with 1,6mil private weapons + army stock and where 80% males have been in army.

Our country is full of hunters waiting to snipe those "green little men".

Russia would lose more than gain, that's the point of finnish army.

NON ARGUMENT

Spoken like a true slav

You have any idea what kind of losses you would suffer?
Oh, forgot. Your soldiers lives dont really matter, just like the good ol days.

>Casualites are irrelevant.

Russians feel under siege by the west thanks to the sanctions and NATO build up at the boarder. Not that hard to understand his popularity actually.
The problem here is that Putin has no successor, if he bites the bullet, then it´s going to get messy.
Ironically he was much less popular before Ukraine happening when your average Russian was economically better off

The eternal Slav

CUTE

If you compare Putin to every other leader Russia has ever had, he really is the best.

Comedy Gold

This.
Jew commies set bar really low.

wish that was me on the ground.
inb4 it is me.

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

That is an incredible performance from Finland. I don't think any country in WW2 performed that well.

>Casualites are irrelevant.
KEK ! Nice one.

>hate freedom
Freedom is a luxury we cannot afford right now.

Tough times tough solutions.

Whether by the incompetence of our own leaders or by his own ability he's managed to "win" every major confrontation with Western interests for the past 8 years despite having far fewer resources to do so. If I were a Russian I'd probably vote for him too. Frankly it's an embarrassment to us that he's managed to get as far as he has, but this is what happens when everyone at the state department is using private servers and soliciting bribes instead of doing their fucking jobs.

its cos slavs are dumbass shit thats why !

No its not like CNN dumbass. You have to pay them lots of money to control their media, they have standards dumbass.

Because russians tasted the ''freedom'' in the 1990's and don't want it anymore.

Communism failed cos the elite were rich dictators
most slavs are dumb as pig shit cos the elite didnt want them rising up

Communism is ideology for stupid people. First thing they do after getting power is to kill all intellectuals. That's why russians are even more stupid than before because they killed all the smart people. Same goes for many other communist countries.

I like Russia and Putin. They arnt constantly cucked by the rest of the world

>Russia becoming what USA was
Except in Russia you have no freedom of speech.

What does this have to do with OP

Except Russians are cucked. In Russia they have strong hatespeech laws and you aren't allowed to be xenophobic.

Israel got time travel. Russia got the ultimate monitoring and control device. The United States sold itself to Israel and Russia. The united states keeps a business. And the rest of america(s) keeps nothing.

Go fuck yourself.

whats wrong with the right guys leg?

He's the worst actually

How was he good? What did he do?

kek

>term end
>term
>end
hah good one

>says putin is the worst
>doesn't know who alex2 is

fucking leaf

>Nazi Germany loses
>7.000.000 total
>9% of total population
>USSR loses
>26.000.000 total
>14% of total population
And I'm not even including the death toll of all allies countries.

What did Alexander do that was good?

First tell us how you can be certain of Putin's rank among the rulers of Russia if you don't know who the rulers of Russia were?

>Russia controls their media directly

So does the USA and half the population hates Obongo.

he's not the best leader ever nor the most clean or the nicest

But, c'on dude, compare the 2001 Russia with 2016 Russia, yes, it's still a shithole, but it isn't the same post-soviet shithole it was back then

Because rulers before 1900 never tried to be a nanny like Putin is.

But Russians have no freedom now.

wew why did I even respond to a leaf

>Frog misusing meme

What's new

They do have freedom, they can still immigrate or "freely speak", to a short extent of course, but they are still there, if you go to Yucatán (Mexico) it's always full of Russians tourists, unlike Cuba or NK, where you cannot even escape the country because you get killed by the gov

Putin reminds me a lot to Don Porfirio desu, not good at keeping happy the population, but the best at keeping the country relevant

I honestly believe there is no other Russian politician with the capacity to run Russia

russia hates freedom, it's so historically. Europe imported slaves from africa, russia used themselves. Later on, in USSR there was no freedom either, and brief moments of it (90s) were accompanied by poorness so people think it's bad. Also there's propaganda everywhere.
it's just that it became slightly richer
its about hillary or something

EBIN :--DDDDDD

Next you'll tell me America won the Vietnam war

> More then half of CHEKA was jewish
> The most combat-ready units of reds was staffed fully with international volunteers who doesn't even know the Russian language
> Russian so stupid and just and start kill themselfs!
Read a bit about history of october revolution and russian civil war, you find out many interesting things.
Shitload of reforms, like self-goverment reforms, pesant reform (emancipation reform), judicial reform e.t.c.
He was one of the most rational and productive ruler of Russia of all time.

kek

Under Putin you can't even deny the holocaust

Oh is he the guy that printed his own money instead of borrowing from ((international banks))

kid that grew up in sandnigger part of sweden here, throwing bakery ingredients is some sort of thing you do when it's someone's birthday, they probably sucked his cock after that

>3500 tanks
>over 250 aircracft lost

how

>"What are your views on President Putin?"

Putin is losing his mind.

Megalomania and paranoia, is setting it, as always happens when you have absolute power.

But veljeni, i was a week in Moscow after 20 years away.

The Russians are not our enemies anymore, and it would be insanity to make them one.

Putin is not Stalin (atleast not yet).

Russia is a benign risk compared to what the EUnis doing tonuse here, now, today.

>reply to survey that you disapprove of Putin
>entire family """"""accidentally"""""" drink polonium tea

truly the greatest country on earth

>finngolians lose clay to russians
>claim victory

Meh, russians still had enough manpower to win the ww2.

How? they were too afraid to fight on germany's side because they feared the russians. They even lost land to russia.

Why people use mongol as insult?
#1 empire+VErY STRONG genes

87% or slavs approve of Putin
87% of Swedes vote for multiculturalism
Wew lad

If Putin was to die suddenly, or become incapacitated by illness, there is no one in the world thst knows what will happen in Russia.

Currently, all power passes through Putin, like light rhgouth a prism at the top of a pyramid..

Putin is not a warmonger, to his credit.
Crimea "legitimately" voted to join Russia.
Russian intervetntion in Syria, though controversial, was mostly on Turkish Erdogan war profiteering which has been criminally under reported by western media, and then they withdrew (albeit, they also hit anti-bashar forces...)

EU sanctions on Russia are harming border states, like Finland, more than they harm Russia..

TLDR: Its better not to interfere in Russian affairs.

we arent mongol.

mongols never touched finland.

dont believe the meme.

just remember kids

if you ever feel bad about yourself, know that at least you are not enough of a faggot to write a paragraph of butthurt on a kenyan oil painting website.

>You have any idea what kind of losses you would suffer?
well, enlighten us.

Don't bother user, he probably just got unthawed and still thinks it's the 20th century.