Which would taste better: a fat person or fit person?

Which would taste better: a fat person or fit person?

A fatty would be chock full of tasty salt, grease, etc. But a fit person would kinda be like, organic, right?

You can taste me right now ;---)

*unzips*

A fat person who has eaten a diet of healthy greens would be best. A fat person who ate cheetos all his life would taste like shit.

OwO what's this?

I we are going to eat people I rather eat the organs than the meat tbqh

Fat people will consist of fat, and fatty meat is always shit and rubbery.
You want some nice, lean meat.
Hence you want a lean person, someone fit.

Surely you'd already know what dick tastes like, OP.

confit /fit/ with fatty's fat

also turn the rest of fatty into soup

What organ would you start with?

Are you a fucking retard? Have you ever seen how much fat gets removed from big pigs? The Mucle is lean no matter how fat the person is, you just cut away the fat and leave the amount you want.
A fat person would definitely taste better than a very fit person. The best would be a tender young fat kid with soft muscles.

Don't educate me, cannibal.

general rule of thumb is that the more disgusting the diet of an animal, the more delicious it is. crabs, pigs, etc.

At least you recognize the education provided.
Good work, cannibal user.

It doesn't matter because you can taste fear in their flesh

Is this show worth it or should I just watch the cooking scenes?

3rd isn't great but 1 and 2 are kino

It's called "marbled", you filthy pleb.

Watch it, user. It's a masterpiece, and yes, the cooking scenes are amazing.

You can marble my ballsack, faggot.

Apparently historic peoples knew fat people taste better, too, or at least understood the biology about it. Check Hansel and Grettle.

Let's not be rude, anons.

tfw you realize that you would be first on the menu in a long term group survival situation

The liver and the heart

Tongue, then kidneys for me.

>I'd start with the poison filter

Why doe

We don't know this, plenty of cattle are fed on corn and cheetos are basically corn.

It would depend on how old the fat person was and how fat they got and how fast they got there. You'd want an aged fatty with marbled fat, you want the fat to have been present a long time, like someone who has been fat for 15-20 years. IF you get someone who just gained 20lbs in college, the fat will just be on the outside and won't have penetrated the muscle.

A fit person would taste fine, maybe a little gamey, but you would have to prepare them specifically to maximize tenderness

Kidneys and livers are the best organs you filthy pleb

>you filthy pleb
I say that. Not you.

I'd love to eat some nice breast meat of a busty lass.

>choosing fat and milk ducts over the butt
Surely you can do better than that, user.

Because fat pigs got more meat and taste better duh.

You dont want nutrient starved tight muscles.

Also enlarged livers are a delicacy

>tfw twink so wouldn't be cannibalized
>die from exposure

>tfw already pro-cannibalism, so no worries

the pusy

You could always cut off the limbs of a fat person and boil them in their own fat. It would probably be pretty succulent. I've always thought of using sante fe with eating a fatty something that has a "pub food" taste.

based pusy poster

Work at a BBQ restaurant, can confirm. The amount of fat the cooks cut off the brisket is astounding. They should turn around and make it into tallow

>They should turn around and make it into tallow
Certainly, and especially if they're just tossing it out.

Isn't cannibalism unhealthy? I know if you eat the brain you risk getting prions, I don't know if it includes other body parts too.

humans are so disgusting with what they consume it really would be best to pick your meat from amongst the higher class

Pure unironical kino

>he thinks breasts have meat

You generally want a lean person.
Fatty meat only tastes good if it's marbled (the fat dots the muscle). Most fat people don't have such a fat distribution. It's just a base layer of muscle with a thick sheath layer of fat.

I hate fat in my meat.

do you think black people skin would taste different from white people skin? would white people rind be tastier?

black people have gland issues genetically so probably worse

"what is braising"

Braised marbled meat will still taste better than braised non-marbled meat.

Sure that's why me make the pigs & cows & chickens to do lots of cardio so they taste better.

Retard

I want that juicy Shaq meat.

If the Japanese taught us anything it's a vegan who drinks a lot of beer

all that cocoa butter? blacks would taste great.

vegan who drinks a lot of beer tastes great?