pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vC0Qt1lvLq8
youtube.com/watch?v=OUdI9V7BrgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too soon.

:3

>Coop, meet the long lost Phillip Jeffries! You may have heard of him from the academy!

Kyle a cute

*blocks your head*

What a wacky photo

Sheryl Lee.

>TAMMY GIVE SAM STANLEY THE GLAD HAND! HE'S FLOWN IN TO HELP SORT OUT THIS VEGAS BUSINESS

but james loved her.

why is she so sad :(

*blocks your path*

>he thinks Laura ever let that beta male fuck her

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You're in the club and this guy stutters in your girlfriend's face.

What do?

*cups your balls*

she looked redhead in the other pics, is she wearing a wig or was just the shitty camera?

He thinks his shoe is a phone.
What a goofball.

Only if it's loving, tantric sex.

*twiddles your nipples*

wtf how is he not in jail yet?

>What the hell is he talking about!? That's special agent Dale Cooper!

nice job here

Well that's Kyle for ya. : D

>Kyle will NEVER EVER hold you in his strong, but gentle arms
give me one reason not to kill myself right now

Guys

GUYS

WHAT IF LAURA COMES BACK

BUT AS AN AXOLOTL AMPHIBIAN

one hour of the finest kino coming up this sunday

here's the car cooper drives to the palmer house in

Kyle would be sad if you killed yourself, user.
You wouldn't want to make him sad, would you?

I've got a feeling this just won't work, getting it coming up saying forbidden

You're down at t' pub and this yobbo wallops yer bird straight on the arse.

What do?

is that the Bob sphere they took out of dopplecoop?

So why'd the junkie kill himself?

>AXOLOTL AMPHIBIAN

this phrase is "saudade" tier of pleasant to the ear

>God damn I hate your ass, James
>But that dick game is RIDICULOUS

n-no

Call an ambulance

he saw some weird lodge shit and couldn't handle it

the original james line would have made the image funnier

"You always hurt the ones you love"

kill yourself faggot

is charlie /ourguy/?

he said that and the one on the image though.

rip my gf's bloody pulp of an ass.

RIP ventilated lady

is it Richard's car? Will he exit at the convenience store with Laura and both of them will head for Twin Peaks?

>not wanting to tenderly embrace the leading man.

Fake fan.

Good

Is Lynch going to make a movie after this?
A 5 hour art film featuring Polish women speaking in tongues

>ywn be spitroasted by Lynch and Kyle

C U T E

A LITTLE NIGHTMARISH, A LITTLE MAUDLIN

GOOD GOLLY GO GET THAT KID SOME LAUDANUM

>literally the only filming leak I see is probably the ending of the series
so mad

*toots*

Hopefully the ending will be coop and laura going up those stairs and ending just as he opens the door

The ultimate lynching

heard we were kyleposting

that would be a pretty good ending though imo desu

this.

why did it have to be that scene? fucking we all know it's going to be a huge moment in the finale and it was the first fucking thing I found out about back in 2015 and never forgot about.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

You heard right

Kyle Maclachlan.

youtube.com/watch?v=vC0Qt1lvLq8

yes it sucks but without context it's pretty meaningless honestly

I didn't even care at the time because I just imagined it was a random vision and that Cooper would just be around Twin Peaks all the time.

This is the best scene of the entire twin peaks

youtube.com/watch?v=OUdI9V7BrgU

Masterfully crafted, top notch sound design. The whole scene is like a choreography, music and image fused into one entity at the service of one of the most beautiful, tender and eerie moments in Lynch's filmography

how is it meaningless? For 2 years now, every episode I've watched, the direction the show has gone in, I know in the back of my head where it will end up and how huge a moment it is. Laura literally alive, in Twin Peaks walking up to her house with Dale.

If that's not a fucking bombshell of a spoiler I don't know what is, I cannot imagine a bigger thing being spoiled outside of Dougie.

You're in denial, it's okay to be angry, user. TMZ fucked us.

what if that exact leaked video is just part of the show? in the last 5 minutes of the show they cut to that scene and reveal that all the show is just a show and that Lynch is the dreamer

>If that's not a fucking bombshell of a spoiler I don't know what is, I cannot imagine a bigger thing being spoiled outside of Dougie.

>being angry because of an spoiler of this season

If you watch twin peaks s3 for the plot you are a pleb and you are watching the wrong show

>ywn discipline Kyle
WHY
LIVE

It's pretty fucking great, user. What a fantastic episode that was, I would easily rank it among the very best in the entire series.

do you have a miss judy staying here, by any chance?

what's wrong with candie?

most underrated scene, doesn't get as much attention because it isn't as flashy as other amazing scenes
>the way the first few notes of that song tease Laura's theme

I don't, but I still care. If you don't care about the plot then you're clearly not very attached and only superficially enjoying the show.

I can think of few plot threads in television I have been more invested in than the Dougie one in LV. Are you trying to tell me I'm a pleb for being invested in where that goes? "Duuude, it's Lynch just go with the flow, it's all drugs and dreams dude nothing matters, lmao"

Better Call The Mitchums
a spin-off prequel about the Mitchum Brothers and Candie, Mandie and Sandie

Leland Palmer...
You might sleep...
You might sleep...
You might sleep...
BUT YOU WILL NEVER DREAM!

Mandie>Candie>Sandie
prove me wrong

the rythm of the scene is just perfect

Absolute kino scene.

Also I saw people after 15 saying that Dougie crawling towards the outlet was the only time he acted like Cooper. The fuck? Did they completely miss 11?

>Candie not best girl

You proved yourself wrong

>The Return
>Having a plot
There is no plot, things just happen cause it's in the script. It's lazy writing.

>Candie is portrayed by Irish actress Amy Shiels, who also provided her voice to The Secret History of Twin Peaks audiobook. Shiels's interpretation of the character on-set was that she had a history of being abused and thus saw the Mitchum brothers as her saviors. Though this was based on her own intuition, it appears to be confirmed by a conversation between the Mitchum brothers remarking that Candie has nowhere to go, which Shiels was not aware of until the episode aired as it was not in her copy of the script and she was not present for its filming.

there

So, it's strongly implied that Mr C. raped Audrey right? We know that he visited her while she was in a coma, and why would be take some random punk ass thug with him if he wasn't somehow important?

Nigga they're all cute but she looks like fetal alcohol syndrome

Yes. It's basically confirmed at this point, he asked who his mother was, saw it was Audrey, and brought him in. It's weird how so people were against this because the show has had material involving rape before.

Is Coop back to normal yet?

what the fuck is mr. c's plan right now anyway? does he need to kill good coop?

No, in fact the latest ep made him double retarded.

If you're only going to watch the show if someone says yes, you shouldn't bother at all.

COOPER GOT HIS MIND BACK IN PART 15

great counter
This is by far Lynch's laziest project. He's recycling loads of ideas and techniques. Feels like he's on autopilot.

Guys , if cooper is coming back in the next episode because of the electrical shock, why the fuck didn't Mike or the Arm guide him earlier to electrocute himself?

>anal+