Sup Forums COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

How does it make you feel that 3 BLACK WOMEN are behind science's greatest achievement?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_chemical_element_discoveries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its funny because the actor they chose has a small round nigger head when the actual womans head is tall

>Hidden Niggers

>caring about the cinematic Jew

Yeah, fuck off.

>black woman with blue eyes

lmfao

you go girls!

There were lots of women in general in NASA during the 'olde' days because it was before widespread use of computers / these women were basically glorified calculators.

Today in the modern era, women are such a small percentage of the workforce in any technological field is is laughable. Also the real black women the OP movie are all light-skinned blacks as opposed the dark-skinned actresses who protray them in the movies.

All blacks are now masters of the universe.

It makes me understand why they burnt the library at Alexandria

>too much Jew propaganda

>Crouching Jew, Hidden Nigger

one on the right looks like pepe

WE

WUZ

>The women you don't know, behind the mission you do
>The cleaner
>The tealady
>The comic relief

Christ, we're really scraping the barrel for original movies. I understand now why we've had to endure rehash after rehash of sequel after sequel when this is the best the Jew can offer.

This is awful, it's so painfully blunt!
It's generic as fuck and selling itself on a single concept.

Women can doo doo anything than a man can doo doo.

Shit is Madea Witness Protection a fucking true story too?

SPACE

Tyler Perry presents 3 special blacks.

>science's greatest achievement?
Black women invented Dr. Pepper?
You sure?

Didn't see the video, to excited did they invent the cure for niggers?

Why do spme people think it's so special to see black people do what normal people do?

Are blacks living in the West really that stupid & uncivilized that the sight of them doing something good is to be surprising? exploited?

>propoganda that makes black learn math
I am ok with that.

>Implying they can
>or will
They'll go WE WUZ MATH while looting the next business

As for the movie...

at least it's not degenerate...

at least the woman playing the lead character, Jenelle Monae, is not degenerate...

And at least it's a true story, they're not making a fictional story of a woman/black person with achievements that don't exist... which we've been seeing a lot of in Hollywood lately.

At least their contributing to society unlike the ghetto niggers who live on welfare & do crimes

Who cares?

Let black women fantasize about being white
Let niggers fantasize about being white

Let them, because its just movies. We whites are proved to be superior and we are proved to be the smartest, strongest, most developed etc..

Blacks are only "intelligent" in movies. Which is fucking hilarious

The only "smart" nigger is that scientist ooga booga scientist, neil tyrone. And his IQ is around 105 which is a white mans average IQ
And to be honest, hes really dumb.

HAHAHAHA, feels good to be white

>implying Sup Forums doesnt love blk women

Close but you're thinking the wrong way. The jews burnt it.

>We whites
sure Kuta Kinte

>not appreciating the advancement of science because of race/gender

About time they start carrying their weight in their race for equality

Yeah sure lets forget all about Nazi Germanys rocket technology and lets focus on this one sheboon who contributed something barely signifigant to the aerospace field.
Fucking commie.

not sure what you mean by that, chinkbro.

sure it's way overplaying their contributions, but at least it will get niggers to aspire to contributing to society

This. Stormfags get out

Funny thing is, blacks invented a lot from 1850 to 1962... they started voting democrat in 1962 and haven't invented anything since. Fucking morons will just keep voting democrat too.

They dont get inspired. This will only inflate their sense of entitlement.

>"the trajectories, launch windows and emergency back-up return paths for many flights from Project Mercury including the early NASA missions"
This movie could literally be about anyone else and it would be more signifigant than "strong independent black wymn who don't need no man. Fucking ANYONE in NASA at the time of Katherines employment could have done the same damned thing.
Tl;dr Shes a literal who but shes black and also a woman. (((Hollywood))) gets off to this kind of shit.

WE WUZ SCIENCE

They really seem to push out lots of black glorifying movies nowadays. Did a great job few years back with the complaints of no black oscar nominees.

Janelle Monae is cool, I like her music

Peanut butter and the Ice cream scoop aren't works of genius.

>Based on the Untold True Story
ayo hol up

so what you sayin is

you sayin

WE

AYYY YOOOO, WE WUZ NASA N SHIEEET. BLACKS INVENTED THE ROCKET, NEIL ARMSTRONG WUZ BLACK!!!

>science's greatest achievement
>who discovered the atom
>who accidentally created gunpowder
>who created the three laws of motion

this fucking movie has the feel of a tyler perry. also the real truth was that these women just performed meaningless calculations all day. They were easy calculations, code monkeys essentially.

This.
I've been to NASA and now there are posters and shit everywhere glorifying women 'as the first computers'. These women's job would literally be adding two numbers together all day.

china?

>Says the swede, whom as he gets up to buy his groceries later that afternoon, sees 4 or 5 interracial couples.

ASTERNATS

Actually no. These are the greatest achievments of mankind:
>The unleashment of the atomic bomb and nuclear science.
>The conception of Gravity
>Landing upon the moon, which wasnt even really Katherine Johnsons thing anyway.

it's just more jewish propaganda, jews run hollywood

That's better than nothing. Like now.

The one on the left end is weirdly sexy in those female cut suit pants.

the fat one totally has the same face as that kid who tried to microwave a cup of noodles without water

AYYO I TOL U NIGGAZ WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT. DA BLACK LADY INVENT DA SPACE SHIP. WE WIZ NEIL ARMSTRONG N SHEIT.

>hidden

So right from the beginning they're implying no one has noticed these """""black""""" women b/c ebbil whitey hid them?

Gee I'm sure this serves some noble purpose rather than ginning up even more anti-white hatred amongst nignogs

2:19
>Haa could'ju possibly be ugglin' deez whyt min?

Niggers being racist in a movie made to fight racism.

>says the burger, with 60% white population, who literally invented degeneracy, and supports trump because they want to be nationalistic, and IRONICALLY, THE FUCKING IRONY, supports israel

So iz ya sayings we iz first asstronauts n shiieet?

Janelle Monae is still my nigressfu

>he actually made a macro for this shitty meme
Saged downvoted and reported.

I don't like that ugly Afro thing she does with her hair though

wtf this woman is at least 75% non sub saharan african. At least.
Which one of them are supposed to be her? The one in the middle with the gorilla jaw and tiny dome? fucking kek

"""Black"""

What about the Nergo and Indian lady from the Columbia Shuttle explosion no one made a movie about them? They actually did things this movie is trash.

At least we're fighting

Tell me where is the sweden fight? LUL

also, who invented the degeneracy? Who voted the globalist and faggots into power?

That's right at LEAST 35-50% of white people LOLOL

>Even after nasa started using computers for planning missions they would still bring her in to check the computers math.

kek proof the multiculturalism dream was destined to fail by god.

>swedish flag

That's enough to get a lulz from me. What you say is irrelevant because I don't speak arabic.

>fighting
How exactly? By importing more BBC? and sucking kike cock
haha, funny!

Holy fuck I thought she was white.

Oh yeah, I remember learning the Katherine Johnson equation when I did my physics degree. Oh wait, no I didn't, because she basically did a lot of hard but routine calculations.

Look, she was productive, not an idiot, did well for a black woman, and played a small part in a pretty amazing achievement, but don't make out she was von Neumann.

like half of america is gunna vote for trump.

So there's that.

Show me your nationalist party and show me numbers close to half >:)

(((Who))) do you think the "they" that keeps burning libraries and reseting society (so the same ponzi scams can be used over and over) is?

Why is everyones nose getting bigger?

Where did all the indigenous, blonde, gentiles go?

USE YOUR FUCKING EYES PEOPLE!

GENETIC DRIFT AND BOTTLENECK ARE JUST AS PLAIN AS THE NOSE ON AN INDIGENOUS FACE.

Yeah but let's be real m8 there's going to be a Good Will Hunting scene in this movie where they're working late and look at a board full of equations and correct some crucial math that saves the day.

Or they barge into the room and the white men are all really shocked and mad and then get completely BTFO because the brave unappreciated black girls figured out how to save the astronauts from getting space madness.

I actually can't wait for someone to rip the pivotal scene and there's a thread about it here, the rage will be palpable

>3 BLACK WOMEN are behind science's greatest achievement?

3 black women were involved with the tens of thousands of white men and women behind America's greatest achievement.

But to further force the issue, there were more ex-Nazi scientists there than black women.

Even Nazis are more important than blacks.

How does that make you feel?

Just Reich

Are you KIDDING me?

NASA

Hmmm... really makes you think

Have you ever thought?

What would the public's opinion of blacks be

if there was no TV/ Movies to portray 'the smart blacks' (that you never see in real life)

REALLY ACTIVATES MINE ALMONDS

No, in general everyone is pretty cool here in the west

OH YEA WELL WHAT DID BLACKS INVENT!?

"crushing peanuts"

YOU SAYIN DEY WUZ TRYNA KEEP US FROM KNOWIN DIS? BUT DEN WE STILL BROKE THROUGH THEY SILENCE?

She is so black

blacks made the internet?

damn..

Where did you get the 105 figure from

>merrica is fattest by far

Niggers don't belong in the West because they tend to become lazy since the social system in the West just spoon fed the minorities even without them working

I think its funny I've never heard of these women.

Its almost like the only people we hear about when black history month rolls around are the ones who remind blacks of their past social conflicts.

Isn't that interesting. Not a single African flag. Not even Israel.

I wonder what that chart would look like if the actual flag in use at the time of discovery was used. Would we see a swastika or two?

>Which one of them are supposed to be her?
Taraji P. Niggerson

One of these things is not like the others.

Not anymore. Nauru out fat us!

Well, Israel wasn't a thing for most of time. And they were probably more concerned with military security.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_chemical_element_discoveries

Lack of Asian countries is what concerns me more.

Dual citizen Jews working in American Universities usually identify as Israeli for scientific achievements when taking credit.

Before 19th century?

oh yeah sure

Lots (all?) of man made elements have been found in the last 50 years.