This is Tywin in the fucking books?! HAHAHAHAH

This is Tywin in the fucking books?! HAHAHAHAH

What's wrong with that? He's supposed to be mid 50s, younger than Chuck D and he fully shaves his head and rocks sideburns.

what's wrong with him?

it looks like shit

what's you're fucking problem? I have this exact look. so does my dad

>When his once-thick golden hair had begun to recede, he had commanded his barber to shave his head; Lord Tywin did not believe in half measures.
Already better than show Tywin. OP is a faggot per usual.

Kek this is cringeworthy

Sometimes D&D know what they're doing, as with lady stoneheart and other shits

Did you really expect a good actor like Charles Dance would shave his head for a mediocre show?

How does he look like shit? He looks like a normal man.

>this is cringeworthy
>le cringe
Typical non-argument of troll-tard morons like yourself. The reasons for him being bald are literally a perfect fit for his character. Show actor was a little bitch for not doing it and DnD were hacks for missing it. If you're complaining about his chops, that was a common facial hair style until the last ~100 years.

It was a good show when he joined it though. Actors that don't become their character are little bitches, btw. He'll always be 2nd-tier just for that reason.

Looks like he has cancer/he's sick and feeble some way

Show Tywin had much more presence and imponence thank God

>a character is weak/sick if they have a shaved head

>Show Tywin had much more presence
Funny thing is that Dance has far less presence than Tywin was supposed to have. He really is second rate. Acceptable, but far from ideal.

>be brainlet
>think this way

It's not his head, his skull leanness also determine this, he looks like a fucking sickly alien
We get it, no need to repeat it
nice argument haha

It's not official cover art you fucking mongoloid. Just picture Charles Dance bald with mutton chops.

>what a menacing and healthy old man!!!

some random fan art is not canon in the book what the fuck is this thread

Sessler?

Cannot unsee.

A E S T H E T I C

All the Lannisters were perfectly cast desu

did his get railed on the potty in the books?

yep, grrm actually spends half a page describing his last shit

kino