This is the hero of the Traditionalist movement

This is the hero of the Traditionalist movement.

Milo is a subversive. Pls quit giving him clicks.

If you don't suck sweet femenine boy cock the alt-right may not be the place for you you fucking cuck

Blech. Filtered.

No, just some twitter attention whore.

I swear he said he only dates black guys, this is an improvement from what I originally thought.

Looks like he's just eating a carrot, what are you on about?

>He is triggered by a dude eating a sausage

People like Milo, Ann Coulter, Katie Hopkins, etc are all just riding this for fame and fortune.

You'll always get people doing things purely for money, but they get the general points in mainstream society.

Don't take them seriously and recognise what they're doing.

>I support Donald Trump

Anyone who helps fight marxism is an ally

see After all, why can't we have our own useful idiots?

you comprehend that is a sausage, right? I hope to god your penis doesn't look like that.

>This is the hero of the Traditionalist movement.

>if I keep saying it maybe it'll be true

Do you lose sleep at night thinking that we don't give a shit about Milo?

Yet another judas goat?

Not surprised.

>traditionalist
>said "Social conservatism is dead"

>gay christians

lmao

Yes? You're surprised? These are insane times we're living in, nothing makes sense anymore. If a flamboyant British BBC loving gay man is the one to redpill and change the minds of American voters, so be it. A billionaire reality TV star is the potential savior of Western Civilization. A fucking Angry Birds movie came out and its one of the most redpilled political movies in years. Sup Forums is directly affecting the election.

If I had told you this shit in 2011 would you have believed me?

>you're triggered by people who think this is a penis because you know he'd lose followers, so you say it's sausage in the thread a hundred times.

Cool can you guys get off this board and go back to tumblr now?

>Traditionalist

Is that really someone's penor? I hope it's not because that is horribly long and thin.

is that McInnes?

This x100. Milo is just a tool being used to pass the SJW media filter that requires you to be some sort of gimp to be able to have your opinion taken seriously or being voiced at all. A total puppet.

It's almost christlike tbqh
He sacrificed his butthole elasticity so righteous men could spam these demons with logic and reason by proxy.

Who?

>laughing faces
what is fucking wrong with these people?

that's to be expected tbqh
The nazis are always the biggest degenerates

>Worshiping a Swedish gay Jew

Fucking reddit ruins everything

Who?

>tfw ah want to gitawaaay

Alt-right is just gamergate 2.0 e-celeb worship and dick sucking

fuckkkkkkkkkk offfffffffffffft

Mcuckinnes