CANADIANS UNITE: SICK AND TIRED OF THE DAMN LEAF COMMENTS

Cant make a single post or thread without everyone jumping on the "HURRR A FUCKING LEAF" bandwagon,

DESPITE THE FACT most of the posts that come from Canadians are well thought out posts, while the Americans do nothing but shit in markets and then come home and shittalk us Canadians

I'm seriously about to quit Sup Forums because of everyone

Its time this leaf shit ends, and it ends right here and right now.

You are all sniveling cowards, and leave us Canadians the hell alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvKP0XBwMzg
youtube.com/watch?v=v1pBaAd-uIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A fucking leaf

A fucking leaf.

Watch this post get sharted in marted.

Stop making threads like this. It's not even good bait.

And this thread, if it gets any replies at all, will be 90% canadians

>leaf

This is now a delegates thread

youtube.com/watch?v=AvKP0XBwMzg

My life has been adversely affected by leafophobia. Memory loss, nightmares, shakes, anxiety. It's very real and it has to stop.

>well thought out posts

A FUCKING LEAF

A fucking triggered leaf

>I'm seriously about to quit Sup Forums because of everyone

Bye.

I see nothign wrong with this

>america

I'll buy your account leaf

leaf

>most of the posts that come from Canadians are well thought out posts

You guys shitpost liberal nonsense day in and day out. You will remain fucking leaves until you learn how to stop being gay.

>crazyshit.com

A FUCKING LEAF

do they just not give a fuck or does the fat buffer any sensation of wetness or filth

>it's a torontonian can't handle banter episode.

I agree. It's so boring. It shows you how autistic Sup Forums is when users can repetitively say exactly the same shit over and over again for no good reason. They never get bored because their minds are that fucked and easily stimulated.

Anti leafism gave me PTSD

holy shit

Shut the fuck up faggot

Fucking Dogs Orally, then? Or should we stick with A Fucking Leaf?
Maple Niggers?

DAHNALD
youtube.com/watch?v=v1pBaAd-uIQ

Fucking tiptop lelel my friendos, KEKada le free healthcare? Lol, cannot into degenerates LOL!!! 50% women? Because it's 2013 LMAO Trudeau le epick #1 cucklord of KEKada :DDDD I am le redpilled tho!!! lMAO red and white pilled more like xDD le Kathleen Wynne???? Canucked by the green energy jew LMAO le REDPILLMERICA runs on MURICAN GASOLEEN :DDDDDD FUCKING epick Ontario, should le change their colours into BLUE (Like blue pill, fuck my lelels :DD BECAUSE ITS 20165 BECAUSE ITS 2018 BECAUSE ITS 1993 >implying le 90s best generation lmao le edm music le cancer lol LMAO BECAUSR ITS 16899399 LOL BECAUSE I GOT DUBBS CHECK MY DUBBS!!! CHECK 50% OF WOMEN LOL, >inb4 woman not into le qualified to run le small government xDDDdD O CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE KEK!!!

YOU TRADED THIS FOR A FUCKING LEAF?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

A
>FUCKING
LEAF

there it is!
good job leaf

A FUCKING TREE GROWTH ALSO KNOWN AS AN ACER OR MAPLE

Honorary leaf reporting in

Let me explain the difference between bantz, and Canadian bantz.

Let's say there is a story about a woman on her way to a job interview, who got murdered by a speeding bus driver. The Aussie, seeing his opportunity to capitalize upon this, would say something snarky and witty like "the patriarchy really threw her under the bus this time". Cheeky, harmless, good fun.

The Canadian, on the other hand, would make a long, contrived post about how sexism is rampant in the workforce, and this woman was a victim of cruel misogyny. No one finds this funny. Actually, people feel enraged at the stupidity of such a post.

This feeds the Canadian, who is amused by the responses to his post. This is a sort of art for him, to ruffle feathers against the right-wing by making an absurdly left-wing post. There's no class, no witticism, it's just acting retarded for the sake of getting a rise out of right-wing leaning people.

I am told by other Canadians that they are not all like this, the people that post this type of drivel are confined mainly to Toronto and the like. But it makes the entire nation look bad when the same ideas are repeated over and over again by the same flag.

Hence, the leaf meme.

I kinda want someone to make a presidential race VN now.

Why is it that our provincial flags are better than our national flag though? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

you're fast, Dahnald...
BUT I'M FASTER, I WANT THOSE DELEGATES

the sun looks too spic like

In other words, you're upset because some people throw from the wrong side of the aisle.

Are u trying to say that we canadians self sabtoage ourselves and make ourselves look retarded on purpose?

u wanna fucking rephrase urself u little bitch?! or else u might get knocked the fuck out

Fuck Canada

America Annex now!

Meme.

I don't care. It's all just the bantz. Call me whatever the fuck you want. The vortex of chaos magick feeds on it all.

All the newfags and dumbasses on Sup Forums can't recognize obvious bait and keep getting all these fucks (you)s. If obvious bait threads stopped getting 200 replies everytime good threads would stop being slid.

Good quit, go suck your dog dicks.

Leaf opinions who are not shills are so rare.

Almost 98% Leaf comments are utter shit and cancer.

You're here forever leaf

LMFAO Id Knock u the fuck out

meh, who fucking cares. Every country gets shit on. Canada gets the well deserved 'leaf' treatment mainly because of fucking retard pro-hillary, you don't need guns, etc threads. Fuck, the other day I saw an unironic cancuck thread about how trayvon no matter what he did should not have been shot. The faggot leaf (I'm guessing some paki living in the GTA) went on for 20-30 posts twisting and half-truthing the entire affair, and you could definitely tell he didn't even watch the trial. Every country has cunts like that and I imagine almost all of ours come from southern Ontario. I think you just have thin skin you fucking leaf
>pic ON ultra liberal dyke, thanks to toronto voters

Probably not totally an accident. Tons of geography on the west coast was named by Spanish explorers.

It's not my problem if your flag is so shitty, nor if your President is a DUDE WEED LMAO, leafmen

Americans are brainless.

maybe we could rephrase it for you

"Fucking leaf a" sounds more Canadian

This

>Fucking leaf a
Sure why not? I like the play on 'eh', some of you bongs are alright

Fuck you faggot ass leaves.

This is a prime example, it amazes me how you don't understand

No one has ever called me leaf before. Maybe you should make better posts.

Well then stop being collectively retarded as a country and maybe you'll start gaining some respect around here.

T.Shartposter

I don't browse Sup Forums that often, I get that it's supposed to make fun of Canadians in some way but where did this ebin meme come from anyway?

On the off chance you're being earnest, I used to think canadian shitposting was just a meme but my experiences on the long term have proved it to be a reality.

99% of canadian posts are either low-quality bait pretending to be stereotypical liberal drivel, or actual stereotypical liberal drivel. It's never original. It's never funny. It's just boring and a waste of space. My eyes subconsciously avert themselves from fucking leaf posts.

Australian posters were rehabilitated and you can be too, but the onus is on you. Stop being the nigger of Sup Forums and Sup Forums will stop treating you like a nigger.

I think the ass of a fat person is in a constant state of swamp, so therefore the presence of liquidy substances goes unnoticed. A fart always feels like a wet fart, so the feeling of releasing might go unnoticed.

>Canadian
>Well thought out

Pick one.

Here we go

>DESPITE THE FACT most of the posts that come from Canadians are well thought out posts
Are we browsing the same website?

> leave us Canadians the hell alone!

>most of the posts that come from Canadians are well thought out posts
>100 muh gun control threads per day
>100 muh brexit threads per day
>100 muh shillary threads per day

A FUCKING LEAF

See you tomorrow

All my Canadian brethren need to grow the fuck up and realize that what they say is true. We as leafs fall under this generalization that we are just about as bad as australians because we shit post too much. This post here, is indeed a shit post. Meaning, our status has lowered more. Us Canadians need to unite and only post productive things, things that contribute to a post, not take away from it. We Canadians need to take advantage of our privileged/superior status of being smarter, healthier, and nicer than the rest of these cuntries. My brothers, we need to remember our roots, right now... Here... For from this moment on, we reclaim our GLORY, our HOMELAND. We take the Leaf, and we make it stand for something GOOD!

O CANADA!

O CANADA!

>a fucking leaf

I'm trembling like a leaf.

>"The Canadian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 'leaf' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I’ve been found out.'"

>Taylor Swift, "The Maple Menace"

>We take the Leaf, and we make it stand for something GOOD
Or we could just trash it and go back to the real flag. This will never happen though, because all the of faggot leafs in Toronto

Ay, fuck yourself. I don't know that guy.

t. Torontard

nice bait
nice bait
nice bait
nice bait

You can't handle the bants?

Good, you should leave.

>Ay, fuck yourself. I don't know that guy.
Probably because he just got in from India or Pakistan last week

> DESPITE THE FACT most of the posts that come from Canadians are well thought out posts

You're not fooling anyone. There has never been a well thought out post made by a Canadian.

HURRR A FUCKING LEAF

Who is the queen of Sup Forums?

And why is it TayTay?

FUCK YES DO IT FAGGOT
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHIT COUNTRY
WE SHOULD BUILD THE WALL UP NORTH

A fucking leaf

>There has never been a well thought out post made by a Canadian
This is the best I could find

I'll pay for it.

>petrodollar collapses
>USA goes to shit
>fuck off we're closed

shoo shoo (4 u)

the only suitable place for a leaf

Kek

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Good, take the rest of your cuckold brethren with you and stay the fuck out of our political machine

Literally what the fuck is this thread?