How are they going to ruin Luke?

How are they going to ruin Luke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
youtube.com/watch?v=g6PDcBhODqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same way I ruined ur mum's asshole last night

By having him play in nu Star Wars movie.
They already ruined Leia and Han this way.

By retconning these dubs

He's rumored to be gay now

kylo's gonna set a trap for rey ala Vader in ESB, but Luke's gonna incapacitate Rey to go in her place, and then kylo's gonna kill him.

It's going to be awful.

All these failed trips.

over acting with a mean voice and being super edgy

as long as they dont have him hopping around like young Yoda i'll be fine with whatever they do to him

"Rey, you are a better Jedi than I ever could be. You are the true hope for the Force. I know now what Yoda and Kenobi were telling me. I would bring balance to the Force because I would find you, who would be the one to bring the balance to the Force."

>caring about these movies made for children aged no older than 13

He'll probably be in a homosexual liaison of some sort. Keep in mind that TLJ is essentially just a remake of 'Empire' just as TFA was a remake of 'Hope.' I am excited about Benecio Del Toro, however.

Sith Lord pulling the strings of Snoke and the First Order to annihilate the Republic for failing to rise above the Empire he destroyed and making his father's sacrifice mean nothing. The movie will end with him decapitating Snoke and sitting on his throne while his super weapon ship bombards a Resistance base killing Leia and everyone except Poe, Rey, Finn, and Kylo Ren who now feels fully disillusioned with everything he has learned and flees.

"Reyyyy. with you we have A New Hope (trademark), but we must not rest in our training lest the Empire Strikes Back (trademark)"

This desu

>Toothpick in his mouth
>fedora
>Elvis cape
>Pimp ride rounding up slave girls for Jabba

He's not going to be gay. He is more or less set on a path to being romantically involved with Doctor Aphra in the comics (aka nu Mara Jade).

Yoda said he was 900 in Jedi, so he was hardly young in that scene, it's about 30 years or so earlier.

He'll do that shit that all the characters did in TFA. Make jokes for no fucking reason. Rey will probably say something ignorant about the force and Luke will say a funny one liner and the audience will laugh and buy the phrase on a tshirt for $24.99

Disney will find a way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

>Han gets to die
Best handling of any of the OT characters Disney has done so far

I assume you're talking about Disney Star Wars, because torture and bloody mutilation aren't for kids.

retroactively gay

I don't remember any blood in any of the SW flicks

It might have been removed in the "specialized" editions

youtube.com/watch?v=g6PDcBhODqo
Skip to 2:15 for the blood