twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Prove race is a biological reality

do you have eyes?

>prove race exists within my narrow constructs
>subsequently moves the goalpost

Sickle Cell Anemia.

Google it, kid.

Waycis

In the same way different breeds of dog exist or different forms of Elk and deer

Sup Forums can't agree over who's white or not here. That's proof enough that race is a social construct.

Not an Argument

Whites don't suffer from sickle cell anemia. Niggers don't suffer from Tay-Sachs. Kikes don't suffer from cerebral palsy.

But sure, races are imaginary.

>prove race exists within my narrow constructs

Niggers make
Me
Sick

I've just got back from Maderia and I've realised the Iberian (are they white or not) isn't a meme; you have literally everything from green eyed whites to what look like Anglo-Indians or Mullatos, especially among Portugese and Brazillians

Prove dog breeds are biologically real

Prove species are biologically real
A dolphin would become a gorilla if they were raised in the jungle. Prove me wrong

Explain the failure rate of interracial organ transplants.

>A dolphin would become a gorilla if they were raised in the jungle. Prove me wrong
they are not the same species dumb fuck they cant even survive in the same environment

whiteness is a social construct, race/ethnicity isn't

>Two lions almost identical
>Classified as different species because slight genetic differences

and then

>Two humans
>One is white with thin lips a normal sized skull
>The other is a black skin, big lip, and a thick skull retard
>Gotta be the same

I dont fucking think so.

Not an argument

It's a obviously a teenfag post thirsty for attention.

sage

Different phenotype thats all

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism

Not an argument

>trying to be a Stefan memeneux with stupid Marxist concepts

Fuck off man, you must be blind if you can't tell the difference between a white stormfag and a ghost buster harambe wannabe showing of her disgusting gorilla body no one wants

>A dolphin would become a gorilla if they were raised in the Jungle

Quality shitposting from a leaf

well madeira island is a very hot place so it's likely that you saw ultra-tanned people

>metapedia
Biased much? send me to The Daily Stormer why dont you?

It's depressing to see white people fucking up the genes their ancestors fucked so hard for

The wonders of interbreeding.

So if i raise myself in space what does that make me

Since you're actually posting in this thread, what exactly are you looking for, OP? I can already tell you're just going to dismiss everything we show you

so tell me, whatchu want f a m

It actually is, because it effects people based on race, and white people dont get it.

Indisputable evidence of human biodiversity aka sub groups that cannot be explained by centuries of environmental adaptation of the most minimal sence

It is pretty fucking obvious.
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Prove it.

Niggers arent even human bud, get over it.

You mix with a bonobo, and the kid from that trans-species relationship mixes with another black person, and that kid another black person, and that kid another black person.. its still not human, and has monkey dna.

>that cannot be explained by environmental adaptation

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? You want evidence that ethnic groups didn't adapt to their environments? That they just became different?

I took you for a Jared Diamond type but even that's clearly too complicated for you... Christ

>"MOM I REPOSTED IT AGAIN"

> All humans are made in the image of God

It's like you Christian LARPers aren't even trying

she has literally transcended reality and become harambe

3aindak 3aynun?

>trying to claim these creatures are equal to me

kek

My eyes see a difference and eyes are biological

sickle cell isn't based on race it's based on areas with high rates rates of malaria because being a carry of it makes you resistant to malaria. Google it, kid

*carrier

Darwins book on the origin of species.

You're right. I guess they chose their skin to be the color it is.

evolution = races.

google it kid.

you liberal faggots are worse than christians when it comes to evolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe_acute_respiratory_syndrome

Never said anything about Christianity.

With just a basic understanding of science and evolution even a kindergartner can come to that conclusion. I would now because I explained to my niece the theory of evolution and showed her pictures of two different bears, two different lions, two different birds, and then a black and white person and asked her if those are the same. She said "no they are too different he looks more like this", while referring to the black man, and pointed at a gorilla.

he's just moving the goalposts around. pic related.

there's ample evidence that there are separate human sub-species but OP is letting his confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance get in the way or rational thought

>0Q7xBm1Y
forgot pic

you didn't disprove what I said

>Something hereditary isn't biological

>Brazil defines race by skin color, not genetics.
huehuehue opinion discarded.

It's fucking genetic not a virus.

>that cannot be explained by environmental adaptation
W-what the hell!?
Of course racial differences are explained by environmental adaptation. How do you think evolution works?

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

here's a better version, user

>Jews come to Sup Forums and start divide and conquer arguments over who is white and who isn't
>Jews come to Sup Forums and say Sup Forums can't decide who is white and who isn't because we always argue about it

>sub groups that cannot be explained by centuries of environmental adaptation of the most minimal sence
Environmental adaptation is one of the main methods through which evolution works, and evolution is the very starting point of the differentiation in a species, forming what we know as races.
You are asking us to prove races exist while telling us we're not allowed to make an argument involving the very method through which races form.

It's like you're asking us to show you a formula to reach the number 8, but we're not allowed to subtract, add, multiply or divide any numbers.

Literally go read the history of homo sapien-sapiens. There are vast differences between Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Australoid, some spanding 5 to 7 thousand years apart from each other.

what is X/A ratio

checked

liberal numale faggots irrevocably blown the fuck out.

OP is right of course. This fine human is the same race as me. The human race.

geocities(dot)ws/racial_reality/sicklecell.html

pbs.org/race/000_About/002_04-experts-01-10.htm

>not being able to read

...is that one of his kids?

how close africans are to chimps

everything in there is just a summarized version of everything shown there

because your argument actually supports races + evolution.

you can categorize anyone with sickle cell as the race of people who are immune to malaria.

Mongoloids are a race.

Here's the biological evidence for the existence of mongoloids.

abos are the closest thing we have to prehistoric man. We should have teams of scientists researching these creatures day and night to learn about the past. Instead, we have delusional leftists telling us we're racists and white supremacists for not worshipping the superior culture of these mutant proto-humans.

I'm real. QED.

lol'd

Underrated post.

>how close africans are to chimps
considering their mutual affinity for bananas and flinging their poo, they're nearly indistinguishable

doesn't say anything like that on wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X:A_ratio

If only we had millions of bonobos in our countries instead. All they do is fuck eachother and sleep, much easier to deal with.

>"race doesn't exist!"
>"but systematic racism does! whitey is bad!"
Explain this, leftists.

I don't think the genetic difference between africans-apes isn't bigger than the europeans-apes. Probably because humans didn't originate from africa.

God doesn't exist, but religion still does. Racism is just a system of belief.

False equivalence.
*tip fedora*

It's a perfect analogy.

"biological reality"

You mean something controlled by biology like the color of the epidermis?

Couldn't detect if we were talking to a robot either. Doesn't prove anything.

Pic related, I assume, Op?

Because Genetics is the root and culture is the flower of it. If all races are equal. Then why do different races have different cultures?

If fuck my white girlfriend and impregnate her, there's a 100% chance the child will be white.

Proof

that quote is actually by "The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan" by Thomas Dixon Jr. Not Darwin

While very true, Darwin never said that. Thomas Dixon, the guy that wrote it, was a creationist and comes from his book "The Clansman".

Race is more a product of culture. What people decide to follow, where they are from. Add time and enough randomness and you are left with a myriad of different belief systems and appearances. Skin color is really just a question of appearance. It's about where people come from, what their parents did, what kind of characteristics they display socially. Good blood has more to do with quality of upbringing. How much time and effort was spent in raising someone, and how. It's more a construct of what people want witchin that race, and what people decide to portray as a product of that race. It becomes semantics, the whole issue. Way too many factors to be so cut and dry.

How can culture define someone's genetics more than their genetics?

I've seen this argument a lot and it really puts the cart before the horse, sort to speak. Culture is a direct result of race, not the other way around.