/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation and Meme Division General:Can't Stop Won't Stop Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>BONNER GROUP INFO
1: sli.mg/a/GcBtve
2: sli.mg/a/BolH2P
3: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
4: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
opera.com/blogs/desktop/2016/04/free-vpn-integrated-opera-for-windows-mac/
privateinternetaccess.com/
privateinternetaccess.com/pages/how-it-works/
helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/hc/en-us/articles/219457677-How-does-CISA-affect-PIA-
helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/hc/en-us/articles/221245047-Where-are-you-located-
helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/hc/en-us/articles/219457547-Do-you-log-the-traffic-of-your-users-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

REPORTS ARE IN THE OP - very important info.

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

>CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

>CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

>HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

>HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

>The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

>What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
-India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
-Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they use a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
-Sudan should be examined closely
-Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are:
-Royal
-Gates
-Buffet
-Underpinned by Soros
Names:
-Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
-Tapad (company)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
-Elisa Lam

>300+ PAGE GOOGLE DOC IS STILL ALIVE - PULL ANY INFO YOU WANT FROM IT TO REDPILL NORMIES

whoops thanks for new bread

>MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^) i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png ? lol
Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

no problem m8

CAPTCHA is killing me

oyvey the captcha... I'm finally at the point where I don't have to read what they want me to click... I pretty much know their library of images... sickening..

hey all

yoyooyoyo go check the message I sentcha

I am here from now on.
Thank you for the thread.

I have seen you are doing good on Plebbit too.

As for CAPTCHA, if you prefer the text based ones, tick in "Legacy CAPTCHA" in Settings, then click on Save Settings.

Good day.

yea I front paged yesterday, and that other one hit front page.... the shills are being overpowered! That alt right speech REALLY killed her.

Oh and I dunno if I meantioned, but I have the guy who yelled "PEPE" , actually chatted with him a bit, told him her was a hero and to watch the fuck out hahah

hey mane how's is going?

whats up lads?. first meme from the new pc, no bully please.

top kek, nice

Hi - I remade one of your memes. Adjusted for added graphic impact and found alternate image of Killery that (to me) looks "guiltier." Also, I felt the original drop shadow on the type made it less readable.

Hope this helps.

nice! I'm lovin this tinfoil thing

yea... certain people here *cough cough* like the drop shadow, even though this image clearly shows that it is not as effective as other options

:D

danke fämilienmitglied, wanted to do this since yesterday
me too mane, is it still relevant?

oh yea, I have a big tweet with it right now with a pic of her that is getting RT'd, I'd say the tinfoil thing is greenlight for the whole weekend at least

Can someone who is more of a Photoshop expert than me please do a quick step by step of how to get a red and blue Hillary face?

the hostel router is blocked from 4chinz. is there a way to work around this?. im currently uploading from my cell.

it looks like you're already doing it, just layer more line and dot halftone hillaries ontop of eachother (uising campaign colours) and then mess with the blending modes of the layers, if you made that hillary, that is

are you working in photoshop?

>way around this?
Sup Forums pass. Or a paid VPN

dang

iktf, but the pass is 20 USD, not so bad, apparently it enables blocked IP ranged to post, no guarantees tho

you can buy my 10 VPN servers, for $75 a month

try opera developers Edition, sometimes the free vpns are working

ill try to find a free vpn that works, if that doesnt work ill consider buying some bitcoin. if i still cant post, then ill atleast dont have anymore captchas to solve for a year.

and you can flag fag ;^)

good call, ill try that

Keep going with the good work user.

>Bump for justice.

DON'T MESS UP THE FLAG ECONOMY

nice job Hans i've kek'd hard

there was a duplicate. couldn't live with that shit.

Download the new Opera browser, it has built-in VPN - opera.com/blogs/desktop/2016/04/free-vpn-integrated-opera-for-windows-mac/

The best VPN service I used was Private Internet Access; very affordable ($7.95 a month), just use a pre-paid Debit card - privateinternetaccess.com/

#NeverHillary

>Pia

Enjoy the logs

Kek, you call that flag capturing

>77

....I am defeated....

nice, but you are like a little baby.
look

dammit you even have tiny island of france canada....

No traffic logs :) - privateinternetaccess.com/pages/how-it-works/

#NeverHillary

Did you guys see the image that compared Search Engine results of "Hillary Clinton's He" ?

I've uploaded the image. It's pretty blatant at this point how much Google is willing to help Hillary get elected.

#NeverHillary

dumping mine that hadnt been posted ITT

>no traffic logs
Its illegal in America to not log. And if you're going to buy a vpn with no logs, the vpn provider should say it logs. Because it could mean that hes not actually logging

Yo, we need that report of plebbit colluding to bury Trump content; we need it NAO

I changed nothing here except adding sources

Would something like this be useful? What to add/change?

Great one.

Lewandowski, right?

Good, I am starting to cook my dinner soon.
Et toi?

new item...

Did you mean this one?

yeah that, has to be sexy tho, not a screencap

new item....

new item...

-SleepyEyes

LOW ENERGY

>without time stamps
3/10

fucking excellent!!!!

literally

yup lewandowski, he's easy to find on twitter and very open about it being him

>10/10
Maybe use some bold and make the text bigger but overall fucking gold Kazimier.

sexy

I found this information on their website that helps explain what you are talking about:

-helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/hc/en-us/articles/219457677-How-does-CISA-affect-PIA-
- helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/hc/en-us/articles/221245047-Where-are-you-located-
- helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/hc/en-us/articles/219457547-Do-you-log-the-traffic-of-your-users-

"Congress recently passed the CISA or Cyber Security Information Sharing Act by adding the text into a consolidated spending bill. While the law does not require internet service providers to log and record all internet traffic, it does make it easier for private companies to share information with government agencies regarding alleged threats."

"We are located in the US. Being in the US is optimal for VPN privacy services since the US is one of the few countries that does not have a mandatory data retention policy. Countries in the EU are forced to log, even though some claim they do not."

"PIA absolutely does not keep any logs, of any kind, period. While this does make things harder in some cases, specifically dealing with outbound mail, advanced techniques to handle abuse issues, and things of that nature, this provides a high level of security and privacy to all of our users. Logs are never written to the hard-drives of any of our machines and are specifically written to the null device, which simply acts if the data never existed.

The Mandatory Data Retention logs in the EU and many areas applies to Telecommunications and Internet Service Providers as they are a "Public Communications Network". This is not applicable to our VPN service as we are a private network...We can unequivocally state that our company has not and still does not maintain metadata logs regarding when a subscriber accesses the VPN service, how long a subscriber's use was, and what IP address a subscriber originated from."

#NeverHillary

tl;dr please. im tired

changed the font a little bit

This image should be better. I just captured it myself :)

#NeverHillary

I meant more like enlarging the text in the boxes, its a bit small to read.

going to the store, back in 15

t(Y)

NIIIIIIICE! BLEND MODES FTW!!!!

what about this?

dammit, here

gif boner

#hillaryclintonsearchterms is trending

How do you achieve the fade on that "ribbon" behind "What can I do..." ?

Good idea with the yellow, absolutely makes it better readable

Thanks for the info dump in your original post, OP. The 28-pages link is broken, but the other links are fascinating.

oh man it's been going for 6.5 hours as far as I know! maybe before I woke up too!

Mad props for this one! It's awesome!