Who is currently the best character on GoT?

Who is currently the best character on GoT?
Who is currently the worst character on GoT?

Best- Jamie
Worst- Plot armour Mary-Sue.

Varys. Boring and doesn't do shit anymore.

Idris Elba

Best- Bran
Worst- Also Bran

Best are the badass yet ultimately comic relief meme characters like Tormund, Bronn and The Hound
Worst are sadly all the characters we're supposed to seriously root for

Let the bodies hit the ____
let the bodies hit the _____
let the bodies hit the _____!!!!!

Pretty sure Jamie keep being cucked in every season

Best: Jaime
Worst: Any of the Stark Children

Do Jon or Reek count as a Stark children?

>Best
No fucking clue because all the good characters have either been killed off or completely ruined

>Worst
Sansa, especially since Season 6. Arya is a close second

If Varys hates magic then he must really hate Danny for her dragons and non-flamable power.

Best - Jon

Worst - Littlefinger

I agree on Littlefinger. If the spoilers are true and he's going to get his throat cut by ugly Stark with the approval of pretty Stark then I can see how he's been living on borrowed time. He played his part in bringing the Starks back together and it seems like his death would be the last "surprise" before the final season when the writers are trying to tie everything together.

Best is definitely Jaime but worst is Sansa with Daenerys coming in as a close second. Arya is nowhere as annoying as either of those two. They're objectively some of the worst characters on any HBO show ever.

Arya is the worst. Actually Arya is one of the worst characters I've ever had the misfortune of watching on television. And you just KNOW she'll never get killed off because no one would give a fuck. Why would they kill off a character when all it will do is cause the audience to say "thank god!" In doing so they would be admitting their writing to be a mistake (which it was). All of that bullshit with being a faceless man. No one this, no one that. And where did it lead? NO WHERE! Who enjoyed those shitty Arya scenes? NO ONE!

best is the ginger wildling
worst is dany

Also, best is easily Jaime. Followed by Bronn. Then literally nobody else is even likeable other than potentially Jon Snow.

best is Beric
worst is all female characters except Cersei

Jaime really lifted up his game with trying to kill Dany otherwise I hope he does more instead of just being at the back of Cersei which it feels like lately

I don't think the build up to where she is now was that bad. However the pay off, what she is this season, is pretty shite. Even if it was a bit satisfying to see revenge taken on the Frey's

Worst: All of them. It's at the point where they all have so much plot armor that any danger they're put in seems like fluff at this point. I liked it better when main characters were dropping like flies, not just red shirts and 2 to 3 off characters.

Best character in terms of development: Jamie Lannister.

Best actual story character: Jon Snow.

Jon's a targarian and Theon is a Gregjoy

The revenge of the Frey's was so cartoonish, out of nowhere and anticlimactic that I actually felt nothing when it happened. By the end of season 3 I was dying to see some Frey blood spilled, but when it finally happened. fucking nothing.

The show went to shit with the end of season 4 aka the moment they started adding their own shit to the season 5 and stretching one book into two seasons. Writing clearly went downhill, from intriguing characters with multiple motives and very humane imperfections and sins they went to dull good vs evil type of character development where both Starks, Dany and everyone who supports them are dindu nuffins and everyone else is grotesquely evil. Don't deny it, both season 6 and season 7 are absolutely terrible but I guess they have more battles and CGI so normies will love that shit.

>Implying Jaime isn't the best character due to how well he is written to be secretly the real hero

>Don't deny it, both season 6 and season 7 are absolutely terrible
Of course no one denies it. At least Season 5 had decent pacing but seasons 6 and 7 are so rushed with so many subplots being dropped

>jamie
>having development
>literally runs back to psychotic woman who just committed mass murder and has sex with her

i think youre more in love with feminist ideal male who is so cucked his woman is queen and he's nothing more than an errand boy who will watch his whore girl marry and fuck euron or whatever that new meme tier villain character they shat out

Best: Robin, unironically

Worst: Arya

>the moment they started adding their own shit

You mean season 2 when they made Jaime a kinslayer for no reason and made Robb marry a random chick for no reason and under the seven?

Read the book, showcuck

Best targaryan whore boar
Worste the kingslayer boar

yup I like the boars

>muh book
nigger, you think people come here to discuss books?

The show is just the walking dead with a new coat of paint to keep up with the latest trends

The really awful writing all over the place began with S5. I agree with that user.

>Worst- Plot armour Mary-Sue.
So jamie?

Best : A tie between Arya, the Hound, Tyrion and Jaimie

Worst : Cersei and littlefinger.

Best characters in the books: Jon, Tyrion, Jamie
dunno about the worst ones
The show has no good characters anymore. D&D fucked the shit out of every single character with their terrible writing.

leaked photo of D&D on set

I agree here. 99/100 viewers didn't even register that Jaime killed his cousin for completely selfish reasons and didn't even get anything out of it. It completely fucked his redemption arc by giving him a giant evil spike from out of nowhere and has been stuck in the back of my mind in every Jaime scene from then onwards. D&D legit have no idea what the fuck they're doing and haven't from the start.

Jons half stark

Jamie is doing the cucking

This. Arya's a cunt for not going to King's Landing and she knows it. I hope the Hound kills her off soon

I know people who think Arya is a badass. In fact, I work with a girl who just named her first daughter Arya.

BOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

Wait, why was Jaime's hair short here ?

Because they're lazy.

WHOREEEEEEEE
why do action figures always have such shit faces

>Show
>Jaime Lannister
>development

They're all caricatures of the characters they were.
Also, pace yourselves, marketers. You don't need to start a dumbshit GoT thread every 5 minutes. Nobody really wants to discuss "which charucter woud u lyke to hug da most" that bad.

Arya was acceptable as a character before this season. This invincible assassin crap while being a smug little shit is utterly terrible. Jon and Danaerys are close seconds.

>Jon Snow
>Likeable
Seriously?

He may be a gormless Mexican with plot armor, but at least he's not a complete retard and actually tries to fight against the real threat.

The only unreddited character left is Euron, who still blows.

He's as bad as Starks though.

You'd be surprised. Normalfags love Arya and beyond all they want her to kill Littlefinger and save the day. Just look around on cuckbook/plebbit.

who givs a fuck? jesus

agreed

he could be worse, instead of doing nothing he could be doing retarded things like arya

they became shit though, or maybe they were always shit, I don't even know anymore

>They're all caricatures of the characters they were.
yup, everything is in your face now

You don't think Jamie has plot armor? Really?

I'm a fanboy so all of them

Don't expect consistent characters anymore. Tormund going full "Mance's pride," was bullshit given the dude refused to kneel to Jon even while in chains.

Jon Snow? He's the male version of Dany, just less annoying. Davos, Tormund, Sandor, Cersei, and Euron are all more likeable than Jon.

>worst is all female characters except Cersei
I wonder how the show runners feel now that this is becoming less and less of an unpopular opinion.

Im not a big fan of him either. I only added him because my roommates like him.

probably aryana if i had to pick best
second would be jeremy
and worst would be sandra

That's what they were trying to achieve all along. They really LOVE Lena Headey, and they clearly dislike characters like Sansa.

>Best
Anyone on Cersei's side really. Qyburn. Jaime. Bronn. Some of Jon's orbiters like Davos and the Hound are good, though the latter is undergoing massive flanderization.

>Worst
Any of the front in center female characters besides Cersei. Arya, Dany, Sansa, Missandei, Brienne. The fact they've all become mouthpieces for the obnoxiously obvious political sensibilities of the targeted demographic is a big part of it.

None of the schemers like Varys, Tyrion, or Littlefinger are entertaining anymore either.

Or pretty much everything about the Stannis plotline. ShowStannis and BookStannis are completely different characters.

In the show it was a follower of R'hollor right? He had a vision or some shit when it happened. That's why he's unnerved by melisandres presence

>book
But it's not about the book here. In the book Jaime is done with Cersei, but in the show it goes from loving her to hating her to loving her. All because D&D are jews

He killed a half Frey, son of the fat Lannister. If anything he was purifying the Lannister bloodline

Jaime had the balls to cuck a man who overthrew a dynasty and plunged the Seven Kingdoms into war the last time he was cucked.

>pretty Stark
But Rob is dead?

Best currently - Jaime
Runners up currently - The hound/Bronn
Best ever - Tywin/Oberyn/Tyrion

Worst currently - Daenerys
Runners up currently - Sansa/Arya
Worst ever - All of the sand snakes

Best - Jon
Worst - fucking anybody.
Jamie is an asshole, always was, i still don't understand why people like him.
Sansa and Arya are pretentious selfish cunts, why Arya all of the sudden turned on her sister is still beyond me.
I'm pretty sure Cercei went crazy, just ultra mad after loosing her children.
Dany is a bloodthirsty bitch, with her talks about her being born to rule and that sort of talks, the crowd supporting her doesn't really care about her, outside of blind followers like Grey Worm and Missandei, the rest have their own goals, Varis is fuckturd who couldn't fix current throne situation so just decided to switch sides and start all over.
Littlefinger is suppose to be smart, but he only smart, because the rest acts like idiots and writers allows him to be that way.
What's the purpose of Bran is still a mistery.
Have no idea what the fuck Gendry, Hound and the brotherhood are doing, Brotherhood wanted to go beyond the wall why exactly?
Brienne just doesn't know what to do so she decided to stick around Starks for whatever reasons.
Tormund is based thou, he at least doesn't bitch about anything, agreed to live at the wall and be the first line of defence agains Night King.

And Lyanna

Best is my man Jaime with Cersei as a runner up
Worst is Daenerys fucking whore

>Best- Jamie

Jaime hasn't had a character arc ever since D$D decided to scrap his reflective Riverland journey for le ebin Dorne adventures.

You faggots just desperately crave a Chad you can look up to.

its almost noon, redditors will be getting up and spamming some more, see you guys

Tier list of anyone who is not a contrarian faggot.

ONE ABOVE ALL TIER:
Arya stark

GOD TIER:
Night's King
Tyrion Lannister
Sandor "the Hound that rides" Clegane
Sansa Stark.
Tywin Lannister.

CHAD TIER:*
Robert "the Hammer" Baratheon
the Bronn of Blackwater
Jamie the Lannister
Arthur "Twin Swords of the Morning" Dayne
Ser Davos "the Onion Knight" Seaworthy.
Jon Targeryan
Varys "the spider"
Brianne of Tarth

JOBBER TIER:
Beric Dondarrion
the Ross of Myr
Theon "Reek" Greyjoy
Barristan Selmy
Littlefinger
Brendan "the Blackfish" Tully
Stannis "Beaten by Cuck Ramsey, cucked by Jon and beaten by Tyrion" Baratheon.

cuck TIER:
Euron, viserys, Oberyn,Ramsey, mountain and other irrelevant cunts

Characters who stopped having meaningful progression once Dabid ran out of book material and subsequently turned to dogshite:
>Tyrion
>Littlefinger
>Varys
>Jaime
>Sandor Clegane
>Brienne

Characters who still have an arc but somehow Dabid still managed to fuck it up
>Arya
>Daenerys
>Cersei
>Sansa
>Bran

Characters who are still somewhat believable and ok, barely holding this shitshow together
>Theon
>Euron
>Bronn
>Jon

then
>What do you think a knight is for, girl? You think it's all taking favors from ladies and looking fine in gold plate? Knights are for killing. I killed my first man at twelve. I've lost count of how many I've killed since then. High lords with old names, fat rich men dressed in velvet, knights puffed up like bladders with their honors, yes, and women and children too—they're all meat, and I'm the butcher.
now
>DUMB CUNT FUCKSHIT CUNT
What happened

Best character:The hound, since hes consistent, has character faults, and is just enough of a giant cunt to so when hes on screen you know something interesting will happen.

Worst character: pretty much every young character except for jon. I really miss when this was a story abput mature men playing politics instead of what seems to be a youth high fantasy buildup. Jon only gets a pass because the nigger fucking suffers every single episode hes in. Hes been shot with arrows, frozen in water, beaten, fucking stabbed. His fault is that hes like ned, really good sense of morals but kinda a moron. Guy needs a serious break after all the shit he has to put up with, which is why him falling for yas queen is such a boring cop out and feels forced.

He just dealt with too many cunts and ran out of patience

I mean his character arc is pretty much finished except for cleganebowl and maybe some closure with Arya and sansa. What more do you want to be done with him? like said I unironically think him and Tyrion are the only consistent ones in the show.

>going for yass after ygritte
fair point

>Tormund going full "Mance's pride," was bullshit
This really pissed me off. He goes on and on about the whole kneeling thing and how the free folk are right not to this whole time, and then he starts basically telling Jon to kneel and that Mance was retarded for not kneeling. They could have made it be a similar speech from someone else, but they chose the one character who it makes the least sense for.

How is it possible that literally every deviation from the books was for the worse? Like, just statistically, you'd think that D&D should occasionally stumble upon some gold, but no.

best - dany
worst - sasna

Sneed

I honestly think Beric is better than Lady Stoneheart.

if anything were going to turn jaime against cersei, it should have been the literal terrorist attack that she committed. but instead he doubled down on loving her because she sucks his dick sometimes.

agreed with this user
LSH sounds like some edgy fanfic

Especially since Dany herself points out the biggest flaw in that bullshit. The Freefolk and the Northerners, both First Men, follow strength and competency. The only reason the Starks have their name is because they were the strongest house providing the most protection and stability to the North. A leader bending the knee to a foreigner would rightly be seen as vacating their responsibility and a breach of the strength they chose to follow.

Mance kneeling would have meant exactly that. Mance kneeling. The Freefolk would have done what they wanted in light of it and it's the same thing to a lesser extent with the Northerners. But hey, D&D have turned the North into a gaggle of capricious pussies and stronk little girls so it's not a surprise.

>plot armour Mary Sue
You mean every female character in this show that hasn't died ?

lady stone heart

glowing blades

wind magic

stannis.......

>wind magic
Refresh my memory on this one?

Best: Bronn
Worst: Littlefinger

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR