Is h3h3 /pol approved?

despite being a jew he passes as a comedic genius. if i become fuhrer id let him be on my schindlers list

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjqjrxKPc7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's the biggest whiteknight on youtube

fuck that fat retard

How is he funny?

>comedic genius

He's not a comedic genius

Stop posting.

>Fat
>Married to a literal kike
>Into the oven

He's funny imo, but he's clearly an SJW cuck and is jewish so no I don't see how he could possibly be /pol approved.

i like him kinda but he is a total bitch to faggots like leafy

>Starts war with literal shitposter

>Loses

>Receives no aplogy from leafy

>Still unlists call out video and gives leafy free promotion

LITERAL KEK (pic related)

is a literal kike

he said he met his wife at the lolacaust museum in israel. lal

How is he SJW? He has made fun of feminists many times and he even uses the TRIGGERED meme all the time.

>He's the biggest whiteknight on youtube
Fucking this so much. Constantly acts like the moral arbiter of youtube content. His content has gone to complete and utter shit too, it used to be alright but lately he's produced nothing but cringe.

That was a joke. But they did meet in Israel. Went to the same school for some time I believe.

Reddit like him, perhaps that's where you should go? Him and his sickly wife both look infertile. She's a failed artist and his 'job' is entertaining 16 year olds. Pathetic.

really really stupid.

I understand the humor, and it's just fucking bad. tries way too hard. I can imagine young teenagers finding it funny but from what I remember it tried to be like MDE but only got the superficial aspects right. and they tried to throw a girl in who wasn't funny at all. just really embarrassing stuff

family guy is infinitely better if you want immature stupid humor

Go peddle your wares elsewhere, merchant.
The only people that watch you are children.

>failed artist

I honestly can't think of anything more pathetic.

A gender studies major.

this weird brand of Youtube comedy feels so fucking lazy. As if I could do something similarly. Perhaps that's the draw of these people? This isn't entertainment worth paying for. But it's readily available at a persistent basis and easy to consume. But it's not particularly funny or entertaining.

hes a talentless hack. there isnt a single talented comedic 'youtuber'. any 'youtuber' that shows comedic talent is picked up for television. the rest will just continue to make meme's until the site goes down.

i've always dislike the dude. He started out unfunny, then managed to be even more unfunny (but this time it's different because "lel the humor is so bad that it's supposed to be funny)

and then when that didn't work out he decided that youtube should be a more moral place for some reason and started to just bash on youtubers as unfunny as he is (because honestly it was either do this or continue pushing out unfunny content that no one liked)

Now he is known more for his whining than his actual humor and decided (for the sake of youtube buxs) to just go with that angle or starve to death because he has no other source income and he'll try to milk this for as long as he can.

all in all, i'd give him a youtuber out of 0.

Sup Forums will shit on anyone who is a Jew, is married to a Jew, and creates Comedy-focused YouTube content. The only people willing to comment on here would be
(A) people coming here to tell you he sucks and
(B) people trying to defend him but disassociating themselves from his content.

You're wasting your time with this thread, just like I am writing this post.

this

>caring about what Sup Forums thinks
you shouldn't even care about what I think and I think you're a gigantic faggot finn jävel

MDE is the only good comedy channel on YT

Everything else is either overly safe (ie h3h3), or overly exaggerated (ie filthyfrank)

I find him pretty fun desu. He had that 200 shirts video which was funny, and alot of his reaction videos are hilarious. He also created the ethan bradberry memes and "Its just a prank bro" memes.

What's with jews and incest?

youtube.com/watch?v=JjqjrxKPc7s

His mom seems weird with him. His gf also looks a lot like her.

his mom is hot

Keep your YouTuber threads on Reddit where they belong.

>comedic genius
kek, he's mildly entertaining.

He had a feud with Sam (peace be upon him) Hyde. So, no.

h3h3 is nothing but a friendship simulator for loners

His fucking best friend on YouTube is JonTron

Jon's twitter is cucked to fuck and his other best friend was Arin fucking Hanson, possibly the biggest cucked retard on the face of the planet

Goes from horribly offensive greasy shitbag to fat greasy shitbag who has a ton of faggot art friends

i liked it when he did .exe stuff, still does funny shit from time to time doe so its ok.

fuck no, earlier this year he suddenly became the moral compass of youtube and his content went down the gutter.
now he just uploads clickbait that isn't entertaining.

What feud lol

he is so unfunny... it's kind of weird. some people have something about them that is just naturally endearing or whatever, but everything about him just seems put on.

no

kys

I love how he tried to act like he had the moral high ground when Leafy made fun of an autist, yet Ethan does that shit on a daily basis as well. Ethan acts like that there is some kind of moral code in reaction videos when its nothing more than 2 faggots watching a video. I'm convinced that Ethan and Leafy made up this Jewtube drama just so that they can get more attention and do that Keemstar can feed his wife's kids.

He's a goddamn double-speaking Jew. Not funny in any regard.

When you rely on your tourettes, swearing and the word DUDE you're not a comedian. You're just a fucking fag.