Why this casting?

Why would they cast this lady who looks nothing like starfite in any comic for the live action instead of maybe a latina actress with red/orange dyed hair.

Please dont call me pol garbage i just want to know why people cast such different looking actors from their portraying character when they could have secured a better look alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwBeK6S0u8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comics

jesus christ

maybe they pull a Gamorra and just paint it all over untill all traces of nigg is her round butt

Difference is Zoe has mostly "white" facial features

Disgusting. Another ginger character blackwashed.

>i just want to know why people cast such different looking actors from their portraying character when they could have secured a better look alike
Don't you know just questioning that makes you a bigoted Sup Forums shitlord user?

Stop thinking, start consuming, clapping and virtue signalling.

How could they cast a legendary comic book icon like STARFIRE with someone who doesn't look exactly like the comic? Don't they know how much this character means to us? We've all been hanging on this casting for years because Starfire is our favorite comic book character in the world!

No seirously you're all fucking retarded and the world would be a better place if you put bullets in your heads. I encourage you to fire in through the mouth and up for maximum effectiveness. Good luck.

It's a marketing gimmick. They think it will attract the "urban market", to use a term from RLM's star wars reviews.

The funny thing is that it always backfires.

>it doesnt matter to me so it's stupid and youre stupid

Kys

>clapping
ummm sweetie i think you mean snapping

99% of making a good comic book adaption is the casting. People want to see live action Starfire not what if starfire was short, black and ugly as fuck?

Hes just sad that starfire is officially black now and he cant have her as his waifu anymore

Could they atleast choose a hot looking black woman ?

Fuck this trash Koonandr

WE WUZ PRINCESSES N SHIET

Is Blackfire going to be yellow now?

>Her real name is Coriander

Holy shit you pathetic people watch these children's cartoons?

this

in reality it really works out for them double, because this type of casting triggers thousands of wittle boys who go out onto the internet and do their advertising for them

I dont think anyone who sees and disagrees with it will watch it though. And look at the size of this echo chamber

It's not like they always get actors and actresses that look a lot like the characters. Sometimes it's reshaped how the comics even draw them. Maybe when they were casting her they saw something in how she acted that just seemed like Starfire.

Who gives a fuck about her name she was my 8-9 year old boner material and goddamnit shes gonna stay it cuz i cant get a gf

If they have the same voice then maybe but this eggregious change is just so glaring going from orange skinned to black. Whats the logic/business strategy?

they dont need to watch it, they just need to help bring awareness to it, which threads like this are doing

as to the size of this echo chamber - this is only one shitty corner of the internet, and there have been multiple posts by the triggered today.

She's saved by the Teen Titans from space slavery because her sister sold her as a sex slave once their planet was conquered.

That's probably why they hired a black acctress, to milk the whole slavery thing. The fact she was a princess and all and now has to live as a runaway slave girl is a BIG PLUS.

If i didnt see it here id see it on tv or on twatter or some shit. This place is harmless

Starfire would make a good sex slave, be fun to break too. her joyful giddy and naive spirit will crumble with each storke of my cock in her sweet orange cunt and shed be so depressed shed never fly again.

She was one of the best actually, being loaned to weighty clients of the Vega empire, and her sister would every year ask to torture her doing things like forcing her to fuck huge as fuck alien sasquatch creatures and other crazy shit like that.

Left or right?

Plz tell me someone drew this and there is a source somewhere

Left came from a good cartoon.

what is a white facial feature? you know nigerians often have small cute noses right?

>be fun to break too
you wouldn't be able to break Starfire though, she was already a sex slave in prison and she's still fine afterwards

>like forcing her to fuck a huge alien sasquatch creature

left was way hotter.

Left any day

>black
Such diversity! So progressive! Bravo!

I can't wait for black afro-girl ironwomyn to take over once Stark dies. Slaaaay qweeen!

whose cast as robin? will he do the booty scooty?

youtube.com/watch?v=MwBeK6S0u8Q

Shes si fuckin ugly why not cast a hot negress if youbwere gonna blackwash my childhood jackoff show

Man you just know they're going to cast an asian as Robin

source: the comics

but it's backstory not drawn

I've found my people.

why do you fucking people care reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its a fucking fictional character alien thing reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who gives a flying fuck you insecure babies

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks. I wish there was some sick fuck on the internet who would draw these scenes for some $$$. Oh wait theyre everywhere hahahahah.

>i just want to know why people cast such different looking actors from their portraying character
Because Saldana showed that studios could hire niggers in body point to achieve diversity points.
If they knew about it sooner, they probably would've hired a sheboon instead of Jlaw to be Mystique.

>"urban market"
>to use a term from RLM's star wars reviews
Yeah, stop posting anytime friendo.

BEAT THAT FUCKING DOG BILL

I can't believe Bill Burr is the first guess on Google if you search this quote lmao

I SOLD YOUR DRUMS BILL NIA NEEDS TO EAT!

OUR CHILD IS NOT SAFE WITH THAT *THING* IN THE HOUSE

THE LOVELY NIA DEMANDS SATISFACTION

There are afo-Latino you gringo

Is makeup and special effects that advanced and cheap? Why would a studio go through all that trouble of making up a nigger who looks so dissimilar to the character when they can save time and cash by getting an actress that resembles the character being portrayed?

Only explanation is forced diversity i guess

Mods deleted this thread three times so prob gonna get deleted again unless the sjw Sup Forums mod went to bed.

Its going to be extra Hilarious when the do the whole "I use to be a Slave" back story with her.

it archived at least one today.

Anyone have a source for the claim that Starfire was based on a Mexican stripper?

That would be teally ballsy of them to do

That's probably why they hired her.

She's a princess from a proud warrior and peace loving alien race that had everything taken from her and was sold to slavery. Now her people live in oppression, but one day she and her people will be free and regain their noble heritage.

Yeah, i can see that right up.

Most people don't even know who Starfire is.

Hope they run that gimmick then cuz then ppl will learn her real origins that her sister sold her into slavery

Imagine this negress taking star's place

But her sister only did that after their planet was conquered by a brutish alien race that was conquering their whole galaxy. The alien race decided to run their planet as a puppet state placing her sister in charge, despite her sister being hated for being ugly and not able to fly like everyone else, and since her sister fucking hated her guts, decided to do a freebie and sell her, the people beloved princess, as a sex slave.

since she's an adult, we will be able to hear her sex slave stories too

Her sister defected to the aliens and betrayed all her people by giving the aliens complete tactical readouts and secret military info. thats why she became ruler afterwards

I had forgotten that part.

Many people know who Starfire is. I.e. Millennials who grew up on the early 2000s anime wannabe cartoon.

Right now, fake diversity is very popular in the media. They're just hopping on the bandwagon.

>diversity isis making us lose money

>DOUBLE DOWN

Most people don't like the niggerfication of their favorite shows either and yet here we are.

>It's ok to make changes as long as those changes are small and un-noticeable, it's not like it's an excuse to ramp up to bigger and more obvious changes

It's called nipping a problem in the bud. Compromise is the biggest meme Humanity has ever invented, you give someone an inch and in time that inch becomes the status quo and they'll demand you give more because they've always had that inch and you've given them nothing.

Example, lots of countries where guns are illegal got that way because of smaller and smaller changes to make guns illegal (no guns in public>no guns that are 'semi automatic'>no guns with a certain amount of bullets>no guns that look scary>must have a permit to have a gun>must only have a gun for camping, recreational activities>no gun)

When you look at transition to transition it seems almost invisible, but when you zoom out on a broader timescale and look at start to finish the changes become obvious.

This affirmative action diversity bullshit is just a precedent for more Zionist bullshit and people like you are either to fucking stupid to see it or you're a shill and care not for the truth anyway

HOL UP

There's a lot of shit I wouldn't be aware of if it wasn't for Sup Forums crying about it like triggered little faggot babies.

Why is DC turning all of the redheads into black people?
>Jimmy Olson
>Wally West

Well now you know about it. Doesnt make you wanna watch it anymore does it? Marketing successful?

The one on the right got dolled up in make-up and lingerie begging Slade to fuck her.
The one on the left was just angry at BB because she was shit at hiding her lack of control of her powers, then ran away.

Oh come on you know when her skin shows when the suit becomes all tattered you get a woody

Actually now I do want to watch it to see if Sup Forums is being hysterical for no reason. The anti-Homecoming hate on this board made me wanna check that out too. So it's actually pretty good marketing, when a bunch of hysterical pussy retards start crying about something. Makes it actually seem more reasonable.

Same thing happens when SJWs screech about some "problematic media."

Sure it does reddit, sure it does

>I LOVE NIGGERS, YOU RACISTS.
Okay.

How maniacal and dramatic. Your Oscar is in the mail

ahahahahahaha

at thats exactly who this type of casting is aimed at.

To teach you Drumpf supporting nazis that you've lost and we're taking over all of your characters. Goku and Vegeta are both black in the upcoming live action DBZ show :) enjoy it losers.

No redhead is safe!

you should probally kys just for taking the time to write such dumb shit

This isn't Sup Forums

A good comic book adaption doesn't matter to us, only a good MOVIE. Anna Diop is cute. Go whine on reddit about how they ruined your childhood or something.

Reminder that there's legitimately zero reasoning behind making a character like Starfire black.

She has never once been portrayed as black in the comics or cartoons. She is an alien from a planer that doesn't even have variance in race.

This is a completely 100% SJW move, and if you support if then you are the very definition of a cuck.

>This isn't Sup Forums
>A good comic book adaption doesn't matter to us, only a good MOVIE
Get fucked tripfag. Hollywood already figured out that people like you, and the majority of Sup Forums for that matter, would bend over the moment you cowards realized a change involved a minority. It's their way of fulfilling a black hire quota plus it excuses them from following the source material and being lazy.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT STARFIRE
WHO GIVES A FUCK

(you)

>99% of making a good comic book adaption is the casting
This is the kind of retarded thinking that leads to Japanese live action adaptations with cosplayers running around.

inb4 they make Raven a fat hapa goth chic

>be alt right crybaby
>find out about comic movie
>lead character is black
>go look up pictures from comic since never heard of this character
>see that character wasn't black
>cry online about sjw agenda for hours
You really should kill yourselves. I'm not joking. Do the world a favor.

Is Cyborg going to be White?

Following source material is for betafag directors, it's not art it's just milking nerds who get attached to characters.

Do you just hate all black characters or only when they le ruin your childhood?

Caucasian bone structure as opposed to negroid. Look at this bitches forehead

They already have cyborg.... Why try to appeal to people that aren't interest in your shit, while alienating the base that is? Retards