Family Heritage General

template?

Why am I laughing so hard at this.

>Family Heritage

ITT: faggots who paid 200$ for a DNA test.

>not having a genealogist in your family.
its what any respectable old lady does when she retires.

Are you telling me you don't know your heritage, at least up to your great grandparents?

>not having great grandfathers to tell you about their great grandfathers
plebian

>INB4 people bitch I used the standard German flag for all of it.

It's just a standard representation to get the point across.

Cherokee Native American, Italian, Norman, Irish, Scottish, and German.

>t. Inbred

????

i kek'd. and then i cried.

I love these threads.

Here's my heritage, what do you think?

This. Thanks goyims!

Stories about your grandma that treated you like shit? I am sure you have some.

This is the strangest one by far.

Man being a bean sucks, all I know is my paternal great grandfather who was a legit treeniggers who took potshots at the Salvadoran government and my maternal grandfather was the son of a spanish sailor who married an 18 year old just with his rugged good looks and made 11 kids with her

The fucking antichrist

Find the "collaborator" of Vichy Regime

The problem for us Serbs with this family tree shit is, we'd all just have 6 gorillion Serbian flags on there, so I don't even bother making one.
Also,
>mfw my great-grandpa was a commie
>mfw another Serbfag comes from a more based family

Well it sort of started with my dad.
She was rather abusive, although not physically, she said things to my father he refuses to talk about to this day.

A good example is that me and my brothers and sisters got practically ignored by her during birthday's.
My aunts both married rich men, and my dad married a middle-class woman when he was 20.
So we never had as much money as my cousins, not to mention that they were incredibly posh, got everything they wanted, and had an attitude.

We on the other hand were raised to stand up for ourselves, and learned the value of money and working to achieve things very early on.

So because my parents weren't rich, my cousins were always treated like angels and we were treated like trash.
An example of this was when I was younger, my cousins were allowed to play with the toy cars, and I was forbidden. At age 5.

One time she told my older sister that she didn't deserve to stand up to herself, and that she should shut up and listen like a dog.
After this my dad nearly trashed their house, and cut off contact, that was about 13 years ago and we haven't seen her since.

kek

Wat da fuc user

R8 me /pool/

What the actual fuck.
You fucking canadian leaf fuck. Go kill yourself.

LOL!
Your black father... I bet your grandfather was surprised he had it in him. ;)

anglo masterrace

le quebecois

>Irish
>German
>Anglo

moo

kill yourselves mystery meat

more like assimilation /tread
be proud bushman... its so trendy

kek everyone is surprised when I tell them my ancestry.

I'm 90% Irish you serb cunt, just because a relative resided in Germany doesnt mean they're actually a ethnic German. To be fair though I should've described that in the picture itself. Regardless, theres nothing wrong with being Germanic. Germanics are quite literally the master race desu.

TFW blood is as pure as the driven snow.

Mothers' ancestors all originate from the North Mayo Céide Fields settlements which started ~3000BC

Fathers line general west of Ireland.

Family name can date back to at least ~800AD

you are a scottish cuck alien ?

pls no bully

Literally what?

That's pretty cool, Too bad you're still missing 6 counties :^)

H-hello Sup Forums

nice b8

Do you speak russian?

I've traced back my lineage and my great grandparents emigrated to the US in 1900. Evidently my family is originally from Manorhamilton in Leitrim county. Do you know anything about this region Sheamus? I resent the facts that my irish ancestors left the homeland because I would much rather be Irish than American....

>feelsbadman.jpg

no b8 m8

Дa, кoгдa я был мoлoжe, я жил в oдecce

So you're going to be a killer for the government (((cartels)))? Cool!

Do you identify as a turk or german ?

Nigger-Arab in France why am I not suprised kek, why even browse Sup Forums?
Same with you lad, atleast your German though still iffy in a Euro country but you can dilute your genes laddy.

stfu with google trans fucking faggot.

Pls No bully Sup Forums remember. You don't choose your family.

I imagine you look like an incredibly inbred potato

>having more than one flag
rlly makes u drink

The point of my comment on your post, Ameriblob, is that neither is Anglo.
And there is something wrong with being Germanic. Literally the most cucked race.

I bet money you have no Choctow blood in you.

I can't believe that....This must be b8. Every tree consist of white ppl racemixing with black or roaches..this has to be b8ting

haha what the fuck are you?

my russian is kind of crap ever since I've been living in america for a long time, i've been reading some russian books recently though

well done OP.

FBI/10

My grandfather and great grandfather were from there. We're probably very distant relatives. Although my own father and myself grew up in the east.

I did visit the town once, its nice

When I said 'West of Ireland' for the father line I meant that very generally.

Blonde hair, blue eyes???
>Is an Arab
What the fuck Ahmed?

Am I an anglo?

Dutch enough?

NIGGERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't enlisted, I am studying an engineering career, so, I have to repay twice the time spent studying working for the government and then I am free with a nice curriculum :)

But there's nothing dishonorable about killing cartel members, in my opinion they should all be hanged just to make an example

Damn thats crazy....we potentially could share a surname down the line lmfao. I really would like to go visit but I heard that Irish natives dislike Irish-Americans.

My heritage tree is very. The browns on the russian side are tartars and my russian grandmother looks like an asian.

And in Iraq there are some aryan people. My grandmother are one of them. She had blue eyes and blond hair. (rip grandmother).

This is no b8. I promise.

True aryan. No meme.

East Iraq?

>Nigger-Arab in France why am I not suprised kek, why even browse Sup Forums?
He's probably one of those delusional niggers that think that race is only skin deep or that he will be on the white side during the race war.

There are lots of Jews in this thread.

what the fuck is even happening at the end? who are you? the guy with the afro and lenses?

95% of us love the irish-americans and the 5% that do are like that to everybody.

I once asked my granddad why he left leitrim because it was so beautiful and he told me 'you can't eat the scenery'

basically leave or stave to death. Probably happened to your line.

Babylon. I don't know anything about my grandmothers heritage.

Like seriously Islam IS right winged the only reason we reject it is because the insane majority are not white, non Euro people should not be in Europe and that should be common sense my Magyar friend.

First wife was his aunt.

Second wife cucked him

Current girlfriend is fucking another guy and a chick

Interesting

How light are you?
I'm lighter then a shit ton of Italians so let use that as a benchmark.

Whats it like to be full blooded Italian?

I basically qualify as white. Lots of people don't know i am a foreigner until they hear my full name. Then they get surprised.

Have you ever met anyone that was born in America and had predominantly Irish ancestry that ended up moving to Ireland?

my daughter

The one who fucked the Kraut?

Why is the pic named Ahmed ?

I sincerely hope this is a fuking meme

Must be painful

Wont judge, at least you are studding something that will further mankind's greatness

Pic related is mine

100% german, fuck kurds (mostly), parents of my mother were scum of earth as well

I'm practically a light beaner with blond curly hair and blue-green eyes.
No one ever guesses my ethnicity right or can even attempt it.

You're unironically waiting for race war and he's the delusional one? kek

iam the german now

t. rapefugee nr. 1283652

Inbreeding across 1000's of years is the ultimate redpill