>Tfw nothing really changes
>Tfw often see non-white women
>Tfw today I saw 3 sand angels and 1 asian, all qts
>Tfw sand angels at my school
>Tfw they are nice, well behaved and learning Finnish
>Tfw they said refugees are 80% male
>Tfw you realize Russia is behind all this anti-refugee propaganda
>Tfw you realize refugees are good

Attached: 1504546493352.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43384747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad you like them. Because you can have all of ours.

i love MENA women

why do shitskins always shill with their women?
its Europe you retard, 5/10 euro girl would be 10 in your home country dumb cuck

Give me all the girls :)

Same!

I'm huwhite!

Attached: 4343453.png (481x600, 448K)

Sup Forumstards triggered

tfw no syrian gf

You will be receiving the first shipment of refugees within two weeks.

Why would russia be behind this

russia has unlimited resources and seems to be behind everything happening around the globe - from North korea, Syria, to Uk, to Venezuela

>russia has unlimited resources and seems to be behind everything happening around the globe - from North korea, Syria, to Uk, to Venezuela
More and more people are becoming imbeciles and buy into that scape goat thing.
If something bad is happening that it must be Russia no doubt.

daily reminder that you have no gf because of russia

>unlimited resources
>people dying from hunger
Haha

>sand angels

>tfw Poland took no refugees, yet you see brown manlets every other week
On top of that, there is sudden increase in negresses recently. Even yesterday I saw one. She was kinda weird since she had all these nigger facial features and hair, but her skin was lighter than Turks I have seen.

Russia wants to cause chaos in Europe so they can conquer us

I wish we had more negresses

Attached: 8796543.png (479x596, 694K)

Yes, women from the middle east are gods gift on earth
Not s*Malis

Because the destination of Poland's Holocaust was Russia

právě v tom je ironie, čecháčku

Attached: meh.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Ah yes it's not like there are direct links between Russia and NK, Syria, Venezuela or Russian defectors in the UK.

Attached: russia discarded.jpg (816x816, 73K)

>Tfw you realise Russia is behind all this anti-refugee propaganda
Seeing ghosts, are we how, user?
I swear this is reaching levels of anti-semitism in nazi Germany.

Thank you for the truth based Israel

Attached: 3e2e2.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>4 people replying to you
>irony
Ohh.... Irony!

There are like 2-3 russophobe Finns on the board, they often post various retarded shit.
there use to be one finn who hated Finnland and another one openly gay they were both in charge of shit ton on threads with sub-par content.
Recently many finns were range-banned and it's much better actually.

This is a picture of Allah eating cereal. Now you're a criminal and will never be able to marry a sandnigger.

Attached: 1519942928504.gif (126x126, 11K)

Everyone outside of Helsinki should have their internet privilege revoked 2bh.
Shitposting is the only form of discourse the northeners are capable of.

Attached: 1520757823031.jpg (658x565, 38K)

I see far less posters from Finnland, mammi is also slow.
Probably that's just happened, at least many Finns are banned on Sup Forums.

>Everyone outside of Helsinki should have their internet privilege revoked
lol tapa ittes hesesmies :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>case in point
remove northener

Attached: 1520447727892.jpg (897x869, 95K)

Sauce ?

just because you haven't been raped, doesn't mean nobody else has

Yeah this seems legit

my gf

Attached: 1504547082278.jpg (640x640, 90K)

I would've heard about it if someone had been raped

Well, have you had refugees raping girls in your city? Helsinki and other big cities don't count, everyone rapes in them

Attached: 4r3443.jpg (600x900, 66K)

>r-rossiya dindu nutton you silly w-westerner! we are poor v-victims of imperialism!

I don't live in a city. Are you going to tell us the name of yours and show some sort of evidence how they're actually all women and already all but perfectly assimilated?

where do you live, in a forest? wtf?
No I'm not going to tell you and my evidence = my observations. They aren't all women, but mostly.

Attached: 5454t54.jpg (300x450, 28K)

axaxaxaxaxaxa

I think our entire country has less than hundred.
We were asked to take in a 1000 in total, but that was enough to trigger everyone.

We have some Peruvian, Burmese and Arab refugees in Los Angeles.

Most of the Arab ones are their upper middle class and usually become hard core atheist whom are super vindictive towards organized religion. The Peruvians usually own restaurants or are nurses and were middle class people Indios whom were targeted by the Shining Path rebels in the Andes in the 80s. The Burmese ones are bizarrely the most dickish. They act like Viet gang members.

Attached: confucius.jpg (460x276, 34K)

Yes, I do indeed live in a forest. It sounds like you live in Bizarrola and I'd really like to visit, just have a hard time finding it on a map. Showing me any evidence for most of them being women would be dope too, and no, you saying so isn't evidence

Huh, I always imagined God with a huge beard.
By the way, is that beard a left-over from the pagan gods like Zeus?

It was sarcasm you fucking dorks

>Peruvian refugees
Huh, refuging from what?
Is refugee a sinonym of immigrant nos?

Nvm, I'm a retard who replied before i evento finnished reading your post

Well now you know how Jews feel.

Sanctions

Don't just leave me hanging like this man, you don't even have to prove that 80% of refugees coming to the country are men, all I'm asking for you to show me is one place where 50% of them are women

No, the beard is a common feature most men have. You're overthinking it.

Attached: 1500961300778.jpg (321x529, 29K)

its not a good place to visit, we have no civilization here

Attached: large.png (500x523, 330K)

>Well now you know how Jews feel.
Oh c'mon

>>tfw Poland took no refugees, yet you see brown manlets every other week

Those are students. Your country advertises all over India

Attached: high-visa-success-rate-study-in-poland.jpg (2048x1449, 293K)

The real question is how many European women would still be pro-refugee if it was 75% young child-bearing age women coming to our shores.

Of course you only see women. Why would single males go to a non-country when Germany and other gibgib countries offer so much more to them?

You only get the leftover muslims.

Attached: 1518132736964.jpg (423x375, 181K)

Alright, cool. Btw it wouldn't even have to be your town, any town where majority of refugees are women will do. Just one. Just name one bruh

>Tfw you realize Russia is behind all this anti-refugee propaganda

Attached: 06saha0aaeiz.jpg (640x353, 15K)

1)Pissed off at sanctions

2)Wants to restore soviet borders, which s impossible if Europe stands united

Their time is running out anyway. They'll only have 2 more years of Trump so that leaves them with 2 years to grab the baltics and Poland, realistically, that's impossible.

Attached: 1519550609961.jpg (1280x720, 371K)

FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK YOUUUUUUU KID!!!!!

>things that didn't happen

Refugees are often more bro tier than the natives.

>unlimited resources

Attached: 1512543006846.gif (256x256, 458K)

Attached: 4L_5KMPOthc.png (850x1511, 1.1M)

this

Russia has unlimited resources. They just cant utilise it. Most land, large natural resource reserves and large population. Yet poorer than italy.

t. Fisal Muhammed bin Salman

>Russia is behind "refugees r bad lol" propaganda
>Moscow has literally the biggest Muslim population in Europe
really makes me think

Attached: 1512721221105.gif (420x360, 1.82M)

It's not about having white nationalism spread its about divide and conquer. Once Identity Autism gets too big they'll shill for the other thing.

not an argument. Based Israeli is right.

it's about russia doing everything to lift EU sanction.

I'd argue that identity autism is a necessary cancer.

Excessive corruption is a hell of a drug

The last time it resulted in 50 million Europeans killed a whole continent bombed to shit and it's being used to guilt trip Germanic countries 70 years after the fact. One would think that humans are capable of looking at history and learning from past mistakes but no, petty chest pounding is so important.

t. Schlomo greenbergblatt

The refugee crisis was never about the islamisation of Europe, that's just a populist tactic that EU politicians use because it works with their majority christian background demographics.

Start arguing any day now.

t. Ari Rosenberg

Atleast they're not Slovakians.

Attached: 1517696685904.jpg (440x393, 35K)

Yes, it is viewed as extremely negative because they lost and the sacrifices made to attempt to reach the goal were futile
>petty chest pounding
You can't disregard human nature like this and think you're clever. People have in-group preferences, people want homes and to live with their own kind. There are parallels like this in jail, in school lunchrooms, etc. I think you're the Persian Austrian spouting this bullshit, and it would make sense

>that's right goyim, Russia is destroying the West

>National Geographic: 'Our coverage was racist'
>"Let's confront today's shameful use of racism as a political strategy and prove we are better than this," Ms Goldberg wrote in an editorial entitled "For Decades, Our Coverage Was Racist".
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43384747

Attached: NatJew-o.png (639x767, 566K)

>see the capewomen sometimes at midday in the park
>they just mind their own business and chat on a bench with each other, sometimes bringing a man with them
whats so dangerous about muslims that americans say? you'd think that like a quarter of them are serial killers from the crazy shit Sup Forums says

You think ingroups and outgroups don't form within ethnicities? Then civil wor shouldn't be a concept that exist. .Groups from on literally any arbritrary reason from skin color to manner of speech or favourite soccer team. A human being is incapable to emotionally relate to more than 150 people regardless if 10 million people exactly the same are right next to him, it will always boil down to a social circle no more than 150 people in most cases.

jesus fucking christ. ITS TIME TO STOP

Saw you posting this kind of shit in other threads, is this your new gimmick? It's as annoying as that other brit obsessed with Italian girls or the other spamming that dying jewish girl.

>whats so dangerous about muslims that americans say?

Absolutely nothing. It's about the cultural divide, religion is the issue.

probably the same kind of psychopath who used to spam some druggie skank in ylilauta. Typical avatar fags.

the one wierd things about muslim is how "seriously" they take it. like, most christians can take a joke or two or dont think their life revolves about christianity but muslims usually take it more seriously and have classes in uni to become a good muslim

You're now arguing not in favor of intellectual honesty, but as a self defense mechanism. You only want to further your group's success over the native European one, and I don't blame you for it. I cannot present evidence and examples to you if you completely dodge them and avoid it, it makes no sense to keep the conversation going.
>we're all one human race dude human beings are incapable blah blah blah
Begone. When people like you use the Russian boogeyman to justify evil wacism if makes me think YOU are the ones perpetrating leftist propaganda

Uhhhh? I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. I do participate in threads where we appreciate diverse qts, is that what you mean?

Attached: 3KfBqW-X_400x400.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Filthy jew everybody knows you are behind it

Because people feel more attachment to religion in Islam than they do in christianity considering that praying is required as one of the pillars of Islam. When you do something over and over, like tobacco for example, you notice you get addicted to it right? It's the same thing, praying constantly makes them have a strong psychological attachment to Islam. Christians are more lenient when it comes to their religion, I doubt many self proclaimed christians actually pray or read the bible. But you're right it's pretty autistic.

>sand angel
So this is the power... of Sup Forums... woah

Attached: 1520727340378.png (1000x756, 15K)

what could possibly go wrong?

Attached: gfdsgdf.png (1856x1376, 2M)

honestly anyone who seriously forms their opinion regarding refugees on the basis of whether they have qt girls needs to be put down

the fact is that no matter how the first generation is, they are still going to form hostile immigrant communities over time that disrupt social cohesion and undermine concepts of nationhood. i'm sure most refugees are ok people but the experience of almost every post-WW2 muslim immigrant community in western europe tells us that they will never feel at home here and that assimilation is a fantasy.

Attached: 1441025408630.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

WTF I love refugees now

Still waiting m8, I'm starting to get the feeling that you might not be able to do so

Take your pills mate. You're fantasizing conspiracy theories to explain why I would choose to argue my viewpoint because it simply cannot be that my viewpoint might be level-headed and rational, because I must be having some kind of egotistical motivation to argue for such a point.

Attached: 1520016634222.jpg (500x376, 199K)

These are paki immigrants tho, not refugees.

refugee, expat, immigrant are three completely different terms.

Propably any town with a population larger than 50.000

You know what i'm talking about. Just letting you know characters that rely on a controversial stances annoy everyone except the few newfags who're eager to debate it giving them traction.

It's just lies and falsehood, majority of refugees are men.