I called a black guy a nigger to his face today and now im wondering if I should stay away from this place

I called a black guy a nigger to his face today and now im wondering if I should stay away from this place.

What did he do?

>be on Sup Forums
>call mom nigger

Words donĀ“t kill people but hanging damn nigger on a tree in your backyard does.

Don't be scared OP. Back in highschool some beaner called a black dude a nigger and the guy didn't do anything.

Don't question yourself...know that the dindu hates and resents you just for being in his sight.

Nothing honestly,he was driving slow in the left lane and I tailgated him for a second then he changed and got along side of me and started screaming so I called him a nigger.Then he threw something at my car and followed me.I left him at an intersection as he had got out of his car to fight me I guess.I actually feel really shitty about it.

Sounds like nigger behavior. Should have called the cops and got him thrown in jail

Sounds like you both overreacted, it was a bad situation for each of you. Try to move on, no use in being sad over a situation you can't change.

what ??

OP tailgates a guy for a couple seconds, the black guy pulls up and starts screaming, and OP is over reacting ? you fucking euro faggots are such pacifist assholes it's disgusting

Yeah...i feel like a total pussy though leaving him at the light instead of meeting him on like he apparantly wanted.

>he had got out of his car to fight me

Bringing fists to a car fight...

It's a good start, but you should've ran him over with your car after he got out.

I'm serious, it's the street not the sidewalk and niggers need to learn not to chimp out at a fucking word.

>europe
Of course you think "nigger" is on par with throwing shit at someone's car, chasing them, then getting out to assault (or kill) them.

I feel like i'll at least make an effort to not be a dick on this stretch of highway.people are always fucking up and driving half the limit in the passing lane.

>.I actually feel really shitty about it.
pussy

The nigger was driving too slow so OP drives up his ass to prove a point but in the process just risk both of their lives and the people around them.

Then nigger gets angry yells at him and while OP should've just laughed off his nigger behaviour he responds by calling him out for what he is further agrovating him. You don't agure with niggers it's a waste of time and you risk your safety.

It's just a pointless situation, instead of sucking OP's dick for calling someone a nigger I will just tell him the most realistic thing that it was a stupid situation and that he should move on, but of course I'm a "cuck" for saying that.

Appreciating all the comments here,really.This is currently fucking an otherwise great day up for me.I'm conflicted about my response to a threat as well as my driving habits.I'm also sorting out the results of memetic racism with my own real world reaction to an asshole who happened to be a nog.Please keep the comments coming.Its helping.

Yep.Thats actually how I feel right now.

Don't be a poofty lad, next time get out your car and nock em the fuck out

Why would you feel shitty about it, he was being a nigger.

Should have called the cops on him for trying to run you off the road, then watch him get shot when he tries to charge at them and grabs their gun.

Feral dindus need to be put down, if its not you, its someone else he will seriously hurt.

1 in 3 chance that guy goes to prison in his life for a serious felony, and chances are he hasnt gone yet. Do YOU want to be his victim?

Thank you for being a voice of reason in a sea of edgy underage retards

It's honestly just road rage, it's not even nigger behavior, white people do that shit too. You should have just fucked off, he's not worth your time.

I once drove within 10 feet in-front of niggers jaywalking at a cross walk when I had a green light and they started chimping out and yelling at me.

I stopped and got out and yelled "don't jaywalk, niggers" and they started chasing after me. I got back in the car and threw it in reverse and started flooring it. I stopped just before hitting them because they were high school kids (and my car is too unique for its own good), turned and yelled, "get out of the fucking street".

One of them looked like he shit his pants, he was fucking terrified. I felt so good about it.

Had they tried to get through the crosswalk quickly (like decent people do when they're in the way of cars), I would've let them go, but they were just nigging along slowly through it.

(you)

Calling a nigger a "nigger" isn't arguing with them. It's calling them out for their nigger behavior. You keep sitting by and doing nothing and they'll keep doing it and worse, guaranteed.

They're a very primal and savage race.

I don't want to be a poofy.I also don't want to be dead.How can I be more confident?Confident people get shot.

You can't escape from here
There is not going back user

Nope.Thats why i didnt get out to fight him.

Get a gun and a permit
Also don't agitate already agitated niggers unless its to save a life

Depending on state law, if he makes you in fear for your life castle law applies to your motor vehicle, if you get attacked while in your vehicle you are most likely allowed to fire your weapon to remove the threat upon your life, just fyi consult your local law regarding the the castle doctrine and lethal self defense.

Definitely dont want to end up like that guy who shot the niggers at the BLM rally and got arrested because the shitty nigger state he was in didnt acknowledge he was fleeing from a group of 5+ and had warned them several times, and been physically assaulted already.

This.

There's more than 60k years of evolution between whites and blacks...meanwhile there's only 30k years between a Labrador and a wolf.

What exactly did you say? Did you just yell the word "nigger" or did you put it in context like "stop being such a nigger, you fucking nigger"?

Feeling bad is for pussys.

Checked and oh shit 2nd ammendment quads.is this just a fantasy though?in hindsight it occurred to me that i could have let him follow me to a nearby state gameland gun range and scrambled out of my car screaming "niggers got a gun".how is imagining just roadwarrioring over nogs not the same thing?also,i think my fucking kia wouldnt actually drive over any human size object.

Oh i was locked and loaded as soon as I realized what he was doing.he started yelling and i believe you can quote me as saying "you nigger".then i had to pay attention to the road because there were other cars around.

Sigh

You don't know what it's like over here, Uganda.

BLM and whiteprivilege have basically given niggers immunity to commit hate crimes. Half of the time the victim gets blamed.

And why are you telling me that, fix your own problems cumskin, don't complain to me, i was just sighing out loud, and you think you have it bad, try dealing with ISIS and the fear of getting killed by a terrorist. fuck off and your shity first-world problems.

i called a stunning and beautiful transwoman a he to her (i mean schnie, schner, schnarself) face and now i'm wondering if i should stay away from this place.

>try dealing with ISIS and the fear of getting killed by a terrorist

We didnt have to deal with this before, but thanks to your shitty area of the worlds inability to handle their problems, we do have hundreds of people being massacred in our streets.

Thanks, thanks a lot Jordan.

At least your King isnt a fucking faggot.

First world problems?Listen pal, in all the ruckus my favorite hat blew off and flew out the window.Seemed trivial until Uganda shows up and reminds me I lost the equivalent of half a continents annual salary.

Also theres the whole white european races disappearing thing, so yea, first world problems, my race wont exist in 100 years, clearly you have much worse things to worry about, like the date harvest, and when to milk your fucking camels you fucking pissant scumbag.

>call a guy a name
>he responds with violence
>you feel bad about it because he can't control himself

>cried ahmed before collecting his oil money welfare
>it was only $10,000 this month, he wouldn't be able to afford new sex slaves
>"the king has only stoned 10 gays this week, why are we becoming so degenerate?" he cried before pullling his cock out of a goat
>"woah is me, he thought, such dangerous times as these" as American black hawks patrolled his borders for him

Shut the fuck up you fucking wanker

eat a dick ahmed

Get a baseball bat and keep it in your back seat for just this purpose, next nigger who chimps out at you, and rushes towards you, fucking knock some sense into the cretin.

>I feel like a total pussy

Because you are just that - cowardly

It's safe to say that anger reveals your truest beliefs.

Youre really oversimplifying.Or not...I suppose if I had yelled "you asshole" instead of "you nigger" his reaction would have been exactly the same.Your comment may be the breakthrough I needed to just fuxk it and move on through my day.Thanks,user.

Shut up you pussy, your cum race didn't had to disappear if you didn't stop having children, you have only yourself to blame, and you think you're dealing terrorists, tell me how much is the number of casualties do to terrorist attacks?

Pfffft yeah do you really believe that, only the rich asshols have these problems, and they are less 1% of the population.

I don't know what to say, i feel really bad for you, even more than how i felt when my grandpa died in your bullshit iraq war.

Trips demands an explanation.So how would you have responded?

Not my war,user.Youll find very little support for post 9-11 millitary action here, now. Its generally understood even if understated that our campaigns of destabilization in the middle east always were a cash grab.were trying to fix that now with Trump.We may still despise islam but if its any comfort,Jordan is rarely mentioned in our media.That honestly can only help.

Bah, listing m8 all we want is that you leaves us alone, you fix your problems and we will fix ours, ISIS is already been driving back by the iraqi army and the kurds, they lost a lot of territories, what did your government do to fix degeneracy in your country?

Not much.Nothing at all really.Again,were trying to fix that.

A final note,sorry for calling you Uganda and I would never yell nigger at you whilst driving.Please dont throw trash at my car.

KYS NIGGER

Not as good as the original

Screaming from a moving car is not "to his face."

OP is a scared weakling.