Daily reminder that the daughters of single mothers have their first period at an earlier age

Daily reminder that the daughters of single mothers have their first period at an earlier age.
news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2764264/

An early first period is a trademark indicator of r-selection, which is a step backwards in evoltion. It is the end of product of degeneracy. All newfags should read up on r/K selection

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7nEP7NVWbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christianity's ultimate purpose was to promote K-selection

>Implying such complex evolution could happen to the human race since the birth of christianity.

Bump for redpill

Look closer, i didn't imply that at all

>he thinks selective breeding doesn't exist
You're right, humans have selectively bred in/out various traits in different animals and plants over the course of decades but no change has happened in themselves. :^)

and yeah its probably not good for sons of single mothers as well

screenshot from a UCBerkerley lecture in ecology
youtube.com/watch?v=h7nEP7NVWbE

Here is a screenshot from a UCBerkeley lecture of the damage done to children of fatherless homes

>Daily reminder that the daughters of single mothers have their first period at an earlier age.

That's only because single mothers deliberately malnourish their children in order to pay for an additional pair of shoes or skirt hand-stitched by slaves in Algoa for the Gap Corporation

You know that cabbage, brussel sprouts, broccoli, kale, and kohlrabi are all the same species of plant?

These have all changed in a couple thousand years but humans have not?

i think people believe in this r/K meme just to cope with their low fertility rates/sperm count

>Implying such complex evolution hasn't already happened, exclusively to nations with architecture, legal systems, boats and engines

>Realizing non-colonial societies rarely have medicine, stonework or constructs that last more than 50 years

updated for the current year

Most single mothers are niggers, user. This is not surprising.

needs the aryan guy from the fpbp image on the other side

malnutrition does the opposite of that though

in the first link, the early first period effect was correlated with higher income single mothers and less with lower income ones

I don't even feel slightly motivated to people who believe Molymeme anymore.
You guys might as well just post this on /r9k/.

are childfree the best people?

no

whoops, this was for

whatever you say, rcuck.

>K-selection
>childfree
pick one

Christ specifically despised divorce and single mothers. Comparatively, he said next-to-nothing about gay marriage and abortion. Most Christians today don't know where their priorities should be.

single mother genocide when?

>a step backwards in evoltion

You are a retard.

Underrated post

>K-selected but support abortion to curb r-selected scum from shitting up the gene pool

I wish there was some system where to get on welfare (or buy a mcdonalds) you needed to get a birth control implant

It isn't just a single mother issue. It happens to girls who simply have no decent father figure in their lives. I see it all the time in black communities. Even if the couple is still " together", the father clearly does very little for the kid besides offer just enough of the basics so as not to get arrested. And then you end up with an overweight 9 year old who needs tampons. Which leads to pregnant 12 year olds who get stuck raising a child without a father, And the cycle just keeps repeating itself.

I also add in that blacks tend to not understand why early puberty is such a bad thing. You don't just let a 6 year old have periods. You take them to the doctor to get that fixed.Pretending it's just "nature" is setting the kid up for failure off the bat.

Are you seriously implying that blacks are oysters?