Tell me what I thunk of it Sup Forums

It's an underrated masterpiece

It's very much not for normies though

>marathoned
>one movie

Kill this meme please.

160 minutes runtime

u liked it and will at some point try DMT yourself

The halftime animated credits was possibly the most visibly enticing part of the whole thing.

The car crash scene still gets me shook when I think about it.

To this day I don't understand if the chick he fucks is his long lost sister or not.

Have seen it both sober and on acid, gotta say its about an equally intense experience. Certain scenes are more memorable while sober, but certain shooting effects such as spiral shots or the DMT hitting scene are more appealing while under the influence of psychedelics whereas they may be considered boring while sober.

Not Noe's best, but a great jumping on point for his work.

Also: the dick going into the vagina for a solid 2 minutes was very unnecessary, and the reason why I avoid seeing his "Love" series

*visually
Not visibly

fuck no, fractals scare the shit out of me

honestly it's pseudkino

looks pretty sometimes but for the most part it's just idiots spewing bullshit with a shocking-how-not-shocking it is "WTF moment" when he reincarnates

Does he reincarnate? How do you figure? I think he was just obsessed with the idea of it but his drug use and his unstable political environment was used to show how futile even the slightest attempt at making something more than a daily grind out of your life is.

dude

So even a dude weed flick by the guy who brought us Irrapable is too mentally stimulating to warant discussion by Sup Forums. Got it.

Just tell me what my opinion is and I fuck off back to /r/kino

Your opinion is that you need to ram a boxcutter through your dickhole if you felt like starting a thread just to let strangers on the internet know you saw a movie rather than to actually discuss said movie.

it's just a prank bro

I only watch it on drugs so I dont remember much of it

Simiar to your birth

but cinema is the best drug of all, are so dull you can't handle 160 minutes of existential masturbation?

The word you're looking for is mistake, or maybe calamity

This is one of those movie that I respect but also hate. I respect the creativity and innovation in how it was filmed but I hate the content and think a lot of the actual story fell completely flat on it's face. The attempt at using a bland character to get the audience to project themselves into his position was a failure too imo. It just made me feel nothing towards him.