How accurate is this chart?

How accurate is this chart?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary Clinton on the right?

ayy, that's pretty good.

>I am stupid enough to actually believe this is a self-evident flaw that doesn't even require any elaboration on my part.

Hillary needs to be closer to the center. Mussolini needs to come back a bit to the left. Stalin should be hanging out with Pol Pot. He's the poster boy for Lefty Authoritarianism.

I wish it was easier to create/display 3d spaces because what these charts are really missing is a Nationalist/Globalist axis. This lack of a third axis is why you retarded shit like Hillary and Trump being anywhere near each other.

She's a corporate sellout , where the fuck do you think she fits? She is as right wing as it gets even for an american. She literally fits the mold of generic american president who lies all the time.

>Stalin that right and that low
>Jesus in the dude weed section

lol @ Jesus Christ

that meme needs to die

not very

America doesn't have a viable left wing.
Even Democrats are right wing capitalists, dipshit.

How new are you?

Europe is a cesspool of leftist degeneracy compared to the USA.

fixed

that political spectrum is such shit..I wish it would die.

New one, please.

Jesus was a hippe faggot.

r8 mine

not accurate at all. although good to see I am w/ founding fathers

Not accurate how?

Red and green square should be switched.

ayyyyy

Pretty gud

candidates and parties at the moment

Clinton could well be there

The problem with that chart is it needs a third axis for social attitudes. On those, Clinton is obviously a lot more left wing than Trump.

But obviously the left and right on that chart are only referring to economic positions, not social positions.

I don't understand this at all

Why the fuck is monarchism in the top left with communism?

False. Considering Mussolini founded the fascist party essentially, he'd be at the top right, with Pinochet

>mfw founded the US

How the the hell do you even get Jesus political views. This is retarded

How is Hillary more authoritarian than Trump?

Jesus smoked a lot of weed

>Dem
>Classical liberalism
no just no.

>americans define lefty as "faggot friendly"

Fucking retards.

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me." Luke 19:27

Yeah very hippie like

Honestly, the interpolation of Democrats on this scale has never made sense. If you have any experience with the test whatsoever you know that most of them would score near the center in the green quadrant. They certainly wouldn't be halfway up the authoritarian scale, which is basically how much you support forced Christian morality.

>tfw right on founding fathers

feels good mane

That entire graph is BS because libertarianism is not the opposite of authoritarianism. It's the opposite of paternalism. Libertarianism is compatible with authoritarianism. It's not a contradiciton to talk about an authoritarian, libertarian society.

Go fuck yourself shit park fanboy.

According to you I'm a dem

kek

Fuck no

How exactly is pol pot that extreme?

I think that the top is authoritarian, and the lower you go the more libertarian you get. Because both moarchism and communism are pretty damn authoritarian they're next to eachother

>still using meme compass
lmao

>"Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord" - Ephesians 5:22

Yup, Christianity is totally a leftist thing

Why are those atheist freaks always trying to hijack the Lord's message?

Who is the one who hired an army of trolls to "correct the record"?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Fascism is by definition syncretic. He wouldn't be a capitalist, he'd be ostensibly "third position."

*tip*

>tfw Jesus is a literal SJW

breddy gud

Democracy was a mistake

How is submiting to your own husbands bad?

Political charts in 2D need to go.

They oversimplify and omit too much shit.

correctrecord.org/about/

Now I understand why I was so liberal. It was because of the bible!

>yfw you realize Christians don't read nor apply the teachings of Christ lol
>tfw Christ was a commie

Based Pinochet is God Tier

r oll

Hillary is far more right wing than Trump. Authoritarian, on par I guess.

>Acts 4:32-35. And the congregation of those who believed were of one heart and soul; and not one of them claimed that anything belonging to him was his own, but all things were common property to them. And with great power the apostles were giving witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and abundant grace was upon them all. For there was not a needy person among them, for all who were owners of land or houses would sell them and bring the proceeds of the sales and lay them at the apostles' feet; and they would be distributed to each, as any had need.

>tfw Christians don't practice their own religion lmao