NBA star's cousin shot dead in Chicago

Nykea Aldridge the cousin of NBA star Dwyane Wade was killed in Chicago in broad daylight while pushing her new born in a stroller.
aol.com/article/2016/08/27/cousin-of-nba-star-wade-killed-in-chicago-shooting/21459895/

Yet another senseless black on black murder in Chicago. Will the fact that she is the relative of a famous NBA player help bring attention to the fact that black people need cops on their sides if they want to put an end to the #1 killer of blacks in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxo9iEX8W1c
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-death-dwyane-wade-cousin-boast-odds-article-1.2768061
etonline.com/news/196648_dwyane_wade_cousin_shot_and_killed_chicago_donald_trump_ignites_twitter_war/
rawstory.com/2016/08/internet-destroys-trump-for-using-shooting-death-of-nba-stars-cousin-to-tell-blacks-vote-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deserved it for living in a shit hole.
Maybe black people will finally realize it's their own people they need to fear.

But why was she shot? I doubt it was just "oh shit i'm going to go shoot a random bitch in the street".

Probably drugs related.

>Maybe black people will finally realize it's their own people they need to fear.
>implying black people don't know what's happening outside of their own windows

We should accuse Hillary of being directly responsible for her death.

>claim that negroes can walk outside in their neighborhoods without fear of getting shot, it's just Trump making shit up
>believe her and go outside with your baby
>get shot

Hillary now has even more blood on her hands.

She was signing up her child for daycare. She wasn't the shooter's target.

niggers

gon

nig

>Chicago
100% chance she was hit by a stray bullet from gang or drug dealer activity

you know thats how marijuana was banned. political correct people blamed the drug rather then the people doing the crime

BUH DIS DON RELLY HAPIN

WE

WUZ

KINGS

Caught in crossfire between two groups of "teens".

She was probably targeted because she looked like she had money (or her baby was threatened), she flipped her shit in self-defense and the would-be robber killed her.

That or a random bullet or mistaken identity.

>Nykea Aldridge, 32, a mother of four, was shot in the head and arm by crossfire at about 3:30 p.m.

Like I said. That is what she gets for living in a shit hole full of nogs.

>urban yoofs.

WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIET

>Nykea
nigger offbrand Ikea?

Good. Cut down on the niggers.

and what now they riot again ?

I can't do this right now.

Too bad he didn't use those millions to bring his family members out of the ghetto. Like I saw a video once of where Mayweather mom lived when he gave her 10k. It looked like a shit hole compared to his place.

ALLLAAAAAAAAHU AKBAR
AAAAAAALLLLLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHHHHUU AKBAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=lxo9iEX8W1c

Chicago's blacks remove themselves. No need for gentrification.

The black community is fine, bruh

Watch Trump fuck up this easy layup.

Why live in a place like that? I visited once for literally one day and it was just better to stay in my hotel (flight next day to Dubai) than go anywhere in Chicago.
>Most stores don't have toilets for customers
>Most if not all people are rude and SUPER aggressive / overly defensive.
>Everyone looks like they're always on drugs
Even the white people were insane

>put an end to the #1 killer of blacks in America.
Why would you want to do that? I would be happy if our Muslims did their own population control...

My first reaction to the story was disappointment, wish the niglet was taken out too.

Goddamn Sup Forums, look what you've done to me.

>Nykea Aldridge the cousin of NBA star Dwyane Wade was killed in Chicago in broad daylight while pushing her new born in a stroller.

Who'd she steal that stroller from?

You know she was flaunting her ghetto fortune acquired from being a rich nigger's cousin. She probably had $10,000 worth of bling on.

Probably annoyed the wrong person and caught a bullet for flaunting.

he already has

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-death-dwyane-wade-cousin-boast-odds-article-1.2768061

etonline.com/news/196648_dwyane_wade_cousin_shot_and_killed_chicago_donald_trump_ignites_twitter_war/

rawstory.com/2016/08/internet-destroys-trump-for-using-shooting-death-of-nba-stars-cousin-to-tell-blacks-vote-trump/

It's a two way street leaf, if blacks need the cops on their side, they also have to side with the cops. This anti-police rhetoric being pushed throughout the black community has to stop before any real change can be made to happen.

The black community needs to come to the reality that they and their culture are actually the problem, and remedy the situation. Until there is a huge awakening in the community, or at least a person with power becoming another voice of reason (new mlk jr) that they'll actually listen to, nothing can be done.

Black communities are shit because of blacks, until they stop blaming whitey and fix it themselves you can't expect anything to change

Nog chimp out in 5...4..3...2..1..,

Isnt the selfdestruction of the black race a good thing? Why interfere with their killing of their own. Just let it flow

Oh wait it was a black guy... it only matters when cops kill black people. Lol

>Sup Forums will support someone trying to cash in on an unnecessary death to claim a few more votes.

No, that would be Hillary.

Shit if I was rich and had relatives living in the ghetto I would buy a mansion and let them all move into it to get away from all that shit.
Would also have a strict "no nigging" rule so the white neighbors don't get scared away.

Then again I'm far less materialistic than the average person I don't even understand what wealthy people even spend all their money on.

>an arrest is made
>the murderer is a drugdealing gangbanging illegal immigrant

praise Kek

And nothing of value was lost.

they would just bring all that shit into your mansion

better to get them a nice modest home in the suburbs and a honda and a job

Hillary was the one who invited the Orlando shooter's father to her speeches.

niggers killing eachother is great but decent hardworking family-oriented black folk are allies

Sure why not?

that's why black people love being around nonracist white people/latinos/asians. its refreshing, restores their faith in humanity. they get tired of niggers

Lol mate you were in the wrong spots then. Chicago is really nice (besides South Side). People are usually friendly too you're probably just an autist. People always think it's a shithole because the nigs ruin the south side. North Side Chicago is one of the cleanest cities in the US.

Killed by an other black.