don't worry, canada made more refugees citizens than any other country

you'll only ever be the second most cucked country

Really fires up the grey noodle

> still living in 2014

wtf i hate sandniggers now

wtf i hate drinking now

>don't worry, canada made more refugees citizens

>Americans actually believe this

Do you seriously think they'll go back? They're here to stay and will get citizenship.

Oh and this is just for 2014. The problem has only gotten worse since

Putain! Les krauts are more fucked than us

I love the naïve eurofags who are like "well we'll be fine when they all go home"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

HAHA

HAHA... ;__;

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

I have a feeling they'll go back, women tend to be submissive, especially if our government is firm about it. And hey, even if, theoretically speaking they did stay and become citizens, we turned some leeches into self sufficient citizens.

Lul
And my government refuses to accept 6.500 relocated refugees since like...the beginning of this whole thing

a.pomf.cat/cndiwz.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmz1B2DjQtQ
/thread.

none of them want to stay here anyways because we're too poor for gibsmedats

>Estonia not even on the list
thank fuck

Really makes me happy to have a ~1% Muslim population. Heck, I've only ever seen 2 Muslims in my entire life, and one was a foreign exchange student who moved back to Saudi Arabia.

> because we're too poor for gibsmedats
Then why are we giving 150 mil $ to moldova ?

Thank god that the tiny number Czechia accepted is mostly Ukrainians. I would have been mad had they been sandniggers.

Fuck

>refugees
>self-sufficient
kys

DELETE THIS

benis

Poor Malta. They really don't have the capacity to take any number of asylum seekers.

Not everyones government hands out gibsmedats.

If they become citizens, they have to find work or turn back to sandniggerland

Now post the 2015 version.

Right, but we're flooded with beaners and other mystery meat. Also, Clinton's going to bring millions of Muslims in when she's elected.

Glad to be catalan.

I would rather live in the future European caliphate than the ever-more Brazilian-esque United States

Reading the filename I could here a faint echo of a brave soul yelling out "pepaay!" in the distance.

Eat shit cunt you're spanish

Beamers aren't really that bad, since they mostly keep to themselves. Also, they make great food, and they work hard for little pay. If I needed to paint my house, you can best believe I'm hiring Mexicans.

Also, Clinton can't do shit. Congress would shut her down if she even tried. And she's gotta be careful with her executive orders since everyone is looking for any reason to indict her.

gotta represent the alt right shock troops lad

> nigger by default
> doesn't want to admit being spanish

switzerland???

Who said I wasn't?

Didn't think that I will ever say that - but I love my country. The way we keep those sand niggers out is amusing.

i heard that in france people check into mental hospitals when they want to take a vacation from IRL

can't imagine how bad sweden's attention span is compared to america after you learn the mind-controlling power of adderall

Wow...if you're not a shill I want you to know you're a brain dead retard