Reminder that in 1000 years the world will solely consist of hapas and blasians

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/search?q=limits to growth the 30 year update&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj19qG1p-LOAhWC3iwKHV7HA_wQ_AUIBygA&biw=960&bih=520&dpr=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's side would Sup Forums take

Ill be dead. So idc.

Won't the land just turn them white?
No ethnic brown people ever grew out of this swamp

You won't.

No. Unless they selectively breed that way. Which they might do. But race is far from skin deep.

>1000 years
>world
Choose one

Reminder that the nuclear war will wipe the entire human race off the planet before that happens. The world will then prepare for the new roach master race. So in the end, the Turks actually won.

So Filipinos?

Just read my own text, and realize I'm saying "they" and not "we"... Tells a lot about how I truly feels about this bs.

I think humans are gonna pay for their dissonance against nature very soon.

these people took their infant child to see the beauty of a national park. I don't know, maybe they're not so bad.

I am glad I will dead so I do not have to see that.

Uggos with low IQ. Fuck space travel and focus on dumb entertainment.

Honestly, they probably aren't. But they're miscegenists and their child is disgusting looking, so I wash my hands of their fate on the day of the rope.

The final battle.

Seriously, how do people live with themselves knowing their kin is a mix blood forever shunned from the both races for never truly being white or black and now in this case oriental.

Sounds like greed and selfishness.
You would want the best for your kids, why?

>they are the parents
>the child is first generation
>Ignores breeding depression
>Mixed children gets worse and so do their mixed children.
>No mixed country is great (Somalians, indians, pakistani, brazil, etc). Always fall between shithole one parent comes from.

>implying china and japan won't just nuke everyone once western civilization falls
lol keep dreamin cuck

She looks pretty sexy... what a waste.

Kid looks ugly as fuck

What's that chart from?

Holy shit.

google.no/search?q=limits to growth the 30 year update&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj19qG1p-LOAhWC3iwKHV7HA_wQ_AUIBygA&biw=960&bih=520&dpr=2

You think idiots think about such topics?

idk Obama seems pretty well off

Are black asians the ugliest creatures on earth? They're basically Filipinos

end times my baguette... end times...