What are Poles in the UK really like?

No memes please, I want to know what Brits think of Poles and why they want to stop Polish immigration. Of all the groups to exclude, this one makes the least sense to me.

I've met Polish students, they seem good and kind.

Attached: Pol.jpg (1022x1196, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LR0TdoEUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They clean toilets and stuff

All Brits I ever knew hated them

if theyre like in the netherlands, theyre shit

most aren't bad but there's a lot of bad apples

I got given beer by an extremely drunk polish man in a train station once, they're alright in my book.

Too wh*te

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LR0TdoEUA

They drink too much, get violent, party until the early hours of the morning, don't speak English, play music way too loud, and fully grown men will share the same flat because they're only here for work. They have no intention of integrating, they're only here to exploit the higher wages, which consequently drives down the wages of British workers. The ones that come here to live and raise families are very good though, I wish they were the more common sort of Polish immigrant.

Fuck the bongs its our Australia prison island i love Ireland tho and only normal people go there

Polish women marry British men by the thousands. I imagine that will only increase now Brexit is happening.

some are braindead drunken bydlos, some are fine

More like Ahmed is breeding your woman lmao keep being delusional

>and fully grown men will share the same flat
Why do you care about that?

Polish women are loving the Anglo cock lmao.

In that case, take all of our's and see what you make of them. The average Eastern European that's coming over here aren't students, and I say this as someone who is friends with one who IS a student, and is a top lad.

No wonder they are in the UK you have a steady supply of niggers and Ahmeds

mad poleboy

I didn't know Niggers and Arabs count as "Anglo" now. Because that's who Polish women fuck in UK, Niggers.

Meanwhile British slags jump on CHAD Polish brute dick, because Anglos look like sissies.

Attached: pole.jpg (377x500, 18K)

somebody pls explain this

Attached: polanduk.png (680x346, 88K)

Attached: 1520885697195.jpg (453x604, 60K)

Polish people only eat Polish food, not memeing.

they sound fun

They're like British tourists in Spain, but in Britain.

I can literally eat pierogi for the rest of my life and never get sick of it

They look like your average Anglos.

I would kill your sister. And then your parents and you, for allowing such traitorous whore to roam the earth.

i work in london with alot of them
they seem ok people and hard working but not the brightest , and only seem to ever talk about football and fifa on their lunch brake,
plus the women make our slags look restrained

UK doesn't produce anything anymore, they moved their industry to India. Their economy is mostly service and financial based, hence high trade deficit

Let's say that when we send them we don't send our best and brightest

That's the same tactic Anglos used when they colonized Asstralia.

>Implying Poland's "best and brightest" stay in Poland

To be fair, they have the motivate to stay when they built up the country from nothing after the USSR collapsed, and the brightest and smartest poles were killed by the communist regime.

motivation* excuse me

The ones that integrate are fine but many form their own ghettos and only speak polish, many go so far as to only interact with other poles unless they are thieving or scamming.

While some Poles leave to Britain because they can find better wages for their work, many are actually lower class shady types, who are too lazy to earn comfortable life in Poland, or run away to avoid persecution for crimes, This enstrengnes the stereotype.

Rather have them than pakis t b h