Huh

Really Makes You Think...

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-26/real-threat-violence-left
youtube.com/watch?v=VCUIlV-AKY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Injuns already stole another racial group

Most stupid immigrants are basically native retards

$0.25 has been sent to your paypal account, thank you for your service Pajeet.

>Trump wants to prevent Mexicans, who persecute full blooded Natives who still speak their language, to come to America where they attack whites, blacks, and more Native Americans
>Trump wants to prevent Muslims coming to America because if they did they would finish off the Native Americans

>PooInTeepees

I know poor them, literally having a free existence on my dime? Man I really conquered them didn't i

relevant desu

We never forced our way into Indian society. We made room for our own.

Ben and Jerry are pro Trump

I know right? I to cannot imagine why anyone wouldn't want to end up like the Native Americans.

Might makes right

suuuure

The treaties we have with natives are still being honored today. They could have assimilated, but decided on the hard way in order to maintain sovereignty. It sucks for them, but they were not passive players in this game

>forced
Europeans were welcomed by native tribes
>Resources
he aboriginals here barley had bronze level metallurgy with that being in very rare cases, most were stone age leve tech, no idea on how to utilize natural resources.
>Native Inhabitants
Current science suggests that America was settled more than once from people all over the world with the oldest proven settlements being European.
>Sent back, Immediatly
You should read trumps policy, he wants a wall to stop drugs and crime and to have a path to citizenship for those who are illegal and extreme vetting for those that want to come in. Clearly after Orlando we need this stuff in order to protect gays and women.

Sounds to me like OP is homophobic and misogynistic.

Literally no one respects native americans. Can you imagine the shithole this country would be if it were only native americans? lol it would be like mexico, another gigantic shithole.

weren't they already doing that to each other before we arrived?

>tfw you read about early european/first nations contact and it completely decimates the notion that Europeans were taking advantage of the natives
>natives would barter between two competing trading posts and prevent other natives from trading with the whites so they could be the middlemen
>natives were completely content trading furs and whales for metal tools, horses and linens and would walk away if they thought the Europeans were ripping them off
>What wiped them out was old world diseases people had no idea about at the time not warfare

Whats with the left and fucking indians?

Do they not realize that had the indians done shit like
>build a wall
>deport us
>refuse to do buisness with us
they would be in far better shape than they are today?

Past that, are they trying to imply that mexicans are technologically superior conquers?

Bullshit. He never said stuff like that. But enjoy your children being raped by illegal immigrants. Oh wait, you don't have children. You are demi-boy, queergender and prefer to crossdress the rest of your life. Fuck you. Fuck you and your worthless lifestyle, asshole.

I don't get why they keep using this argument, it's supporting the people who are anti-immigrant. No self awareness of liberals I swear to god.

Does that mean we're sending the blacks back to Africa?

DUDE
BEADS
LMAO

woah, americans must be really old.
I didn't realize that people could live that long. I guess we should kick all those old people that personally stole land from the natives out.

I love how they are hammering that if the indians had done what trump is proposing, europeans wouldn't have been in america and the indians would still be prosperous.

It really really make me thinks.

Joke aside, i bet this argument work on women, they don't tend to think. Thinking is, like, hard, ugh.

Right? I'm not sure how the people who post this can be so retarded as to not see the dissonance.

>when millions of illegal immigrants came over the majority population was killed, enslaved and their possessions stolen
>why are you against illegal immigration?

really makes you think

I agree but I don't want Ameriburgers returning to Europe. There's is a culture even worse than Islam, they abandoned their European tradition, their culture & their honor in the pursuit for pure capitalism. They're a nation of traitors.

>Their's* is a culture even worse than Islam

I made it so I'm gonna post it.

Leave it to a euro to rather eat halal than a big mac

nice

Love the Native Americans, I really do. However, illegals ARE forcing their way into this country and are taking advantage of our resources, while at the same time endangering those who are native to the country they illegally reside in.

They should be sent home immediately, based on the reasons listed above.

TL;DR
Comic presents Trumps argument, does not refute it.

Hmm

>and would walk away if they thought the Europeans were ripping them off

Squanto knew the art of the deal

wew really activated my almonds

It's funny you say that...

The Real Threat... Violence From The Left

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-26/real-threat-violence-left

Larry King caught on open mic to Bill Clinton: Ted Turner “would serve you”

youtube.com/watch?v=VCUIlV-AKY4

Yes, that weakling simple minded twits buy into the self loathing bullshit spewed by liberals.

Niggers, prairieniggers, beanniggers, all of you were conquered and had your inferior asses handed to you through on means or another. That's what happens in nature, survival of the strongest and caucasians excel in the arts necessary to be strong and survive. Anybody participating in the self loathing techniques of liberals needs to euthanize themselves.

>Trump wins election
>Trump puts all his billions of dollars on machinery that will demolish all buildings of U.S., collect the leftovers, and re-build them on Europe
>Trump pays one way tickets to Europe for everyone with European ancestry
>people with native ancestry are left behind on their wasteland utopia

I'm honestly a little bit jealous of leftists like this, who have never actually thought about the total lack of foundation of everything.

I mean yes, America is just a fiction created and maintained by violence. But that's what everything is.

When you have a good fiction, fight to keep it. Because if you don't live in a good fiction, you live in terror.

Makes me think you're retarded... There's a huge difference between settling into an unorganized territory 200 years ago, and invading a long established nation-state, by citizens of other established nation-states, in 2016...

GTFO

conquest and collonialism was all about picking up valuable land for societies that were so backwards they wouldn't be able to utilize it at all

the only problem was they didn't finish the job

Fucking trash, why is it backwards?

Because the left and the right are mirror images of each other. Virtually identical... in a backwards sort of way.

Do people not realize that the white didnt even really immigrate? Doesn't immigrate mean to move from one coutnry to another country? Last i checked, Christopher columbus and a shot ton of others landed on random land that wasn't inhabited by anyone. Eventually, they found land inhabited by indians, but the indians didnt controll the entire fucking continent. I hate when indians are like "Give us out country back" when it wasnt even their country. They fucking failed at comming together to form a more perfect union. The settlers and explorers didn't invade a country. They invaded random uninhabited land and later encountered red skins who didnt even know what a wheel is.

Ironically the spanish aren't even in the 60%

So what you're saying here is that the Natives were racist for trying to defend themselves.

They're natives of the land not the country. There's a big difference.

this comic is as pro-trump as it gets

native americans should habe built a wall

Really made me fire up my think-box