What the fuck we gonna do now?

Now the media is attacking trump and his poll numbers (just as they were going back up) will probably fall again.

>In b4 "HE's a Plant of HILLARY"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5f4kxAgR098
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did he give condolences after the VOTE TRUMP tweet?

media is gonna have to talk about black on black crime

If Trump posted the top tweet alone, the media would have swept it under the rug and ignored it. By planting a controversial tweet, the media will be driven into a frenzy about it, but have to acknowledge that obama and BLM do not give a shit about inner-city crime.

Pic related.

Everytime he says something, the media just digs it's own grave deeper. He stated a fact of life and democrats are too pathetic and weak to acknowledge it

Absolutely based.

>obama and BLM do not give a shit about inner-city crime
Not even true, though. It's like the claim that Obama hasn't done shit re: illegals. It's what you have to sell to make Trump's "solution" (which is what exactly?) seem valid

yeah but at the same time this does come when he seems to be coming back.
idk at this point, he seems like a hillary plant because everytime he polls above her, he only does for 1-2 days then drops.

I just don't know anymore user, need trump hype to get me out of these feels.

I honestly can't think of the words to describe how incredibly stupid you all are for thinking this guy can win, let alone supporting him.

I'd like to know how you will feel in November when I am rubbing this loss in your face every day.

You spent so much time supporting him and acted so arrogant any time someone even implied he could lose. You posted in every general, you skewed as many polls as you could while simultaneously saying any poll that doubted trump was rigged. How hypocritical, desperate, and pathetic of you.

You have completely, and utterly lost.

They "care" in that they are obsessed with blacks and don't like it when black people die.

But their response to 100 black-on-black deaths is less than their response to 1 white-on-black death.

Better to do stupid stunts before the debates rather than the voting. As far as I'm concerned the strategy to say outrageous things and get attention is very effective.

I maybe a doubtful trump supporter but this fucking post

>FUCKING LEAF

Oh yeah i remember when he was doing so well then he said " uhhh maybe isis is actually good guys lets give them hugs and drugs not jarheads and jetbombings"

I thought it was weird the first time but then he did I t 5 times in a row

I hope so.

How does it feel knowing he will lose? Does it make you angry?

but he is a plant
the only other possbility is he is truly as retarded as he's been acting

Trump's gunna be fine. libtards not so much.

Democrats can't even watch this. it destroys thier whole campaign. Lol

youtu.be/5f4kxAgR098

Trump's whole shtick is being the underdog.

Let him work his magic.

NotAnArgument.

>an arrest is made
>a drug dealing gangmember illegal immigrant did the murder

praise Kek

The more the media attacks him, the more people will hate the establishment.

I know it's new for Americans but this is populism by the book, Trump is going to win.