Anyone else think Faith's transition from Buffy's best bud to wanting to torture her happened way too quickly?

Anyone else think Faith's transition from Buffy's best bud to wanting to torture her happened way too quickly?

meh honestly i dont think they reallyknew what to do with the faith character, so they just said fuck it and made her the big bads henchman
im thankful it was quick so we didnt have to watch it happen over 3 seasons, made it more believable imo and her eventual 360 that much more acceptable

>i dont think they reallyknew what to do with the faith character,

Well, yeah. Considering she was supposed to kill herself, I would say that's probable. Instead they had her go evil.

You can guess why Whedon kept her around.

>You can guess why Whedon kept her around.

I don't get it, was she his best friend or something?

She helped him hide things.

Imagine your dick between them in their prime with the redhead on ass eating duty.

>killing people is bad cause they have souls

>imypling that just possessing souls means someone is good, when history has shown as that we are a bunch of barbaric monkeys ready to commit heinous shit for the pettiest reasons that no demon on the show ever tried

Whedon was always a moral simpleton.

>Whedon
What did he do?

I wanted to fug dominant faith

The Mayor was a lucky bastard

Frustrated sexual tension.

>it's a Faith randomly and inexplicably fucks Joss's avatar episode

eh, I think Buffy's undying romance with angel was faster. I guess we are to assume that shit happened off screen

You know that's just TV rules though, you can't have teens in the 90s killing things without an excuse as to why they can't kill humans.

she knows how to get a head
I like the idea of an evil slayer

>That episode where she bangs Xander

ass eating is a shit fetish

what the hell was her problem?

They kill humans on that show. Faith was into killing innocent people for fun, which I'm pretty sure is frowned up in most superhero shows and movies.

tbf she was only a teenager. And Angel hadn't had pussy in many decades, and he has a weakness for blondes.

This has always bugged me

Almost all of Buffy and Angel's relationship occurs off-screen and we're just told "oh yeah, theirs is a love like no other, starcrossed etc" but rarely shown the progression of their relationship

S1 - why do you keep following me about? omg vampire!
S2 - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
S3 - WE CAN NEVER BE TOGETHER BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

>implying the mayor wanted anything sexual with her

It was clear he just wanted someone to raise and be loyal to him in an affectionate way. He seemed the type to not give a shit about anything sexual.

>with the redhead on ass eating duty.
You mean Joss Whedon?

That may have worked on your wife for 15 years, but I see through you, Joss.

You don't have to have an excuse for not killing humans. Just don't make a big deal out if by presenting it as some huge moral dilemma.

Was she ever really best buds?

I think Faith is a makeup test. Whedon had a slayer activated when Buffy first fell who was a west Indies black caricature that was only conceived to die.

Faith was the result of the realization that another Slayer was a missed opportunity.

Whedon is about tropes. He used up each one with Faith as the dark mirror to Buffy. She was meant to be Buffy's Venom (from Spider-Man). The archrival who has all her abilities while being more brutal and less moral. But then they painted themselves into that corner since once you use up tropes, there's little to do with the character but more tropes. Friends then enemies then she uses the personal info she has on Buffy, going through friends and bf, show Faith descend further and further past the point of no return then a climactic battle in which they throw punches and truths. After that the obvious and drawn out redemption.

shoulda just made them lesbians and have them go at it
willow can stay with her manlet

Joss "Eliza Dushku? I'm going to fuck you" Whedon.

so who was joss actually sleeping with?

They made it even more confusing with the Angel spinoff because it was revealed not all monsters are evil by nature, even tho only humans have a soul.

Goddamn, i hate joss cuckdon

Actresses, co-workers and fans.

Actresses: Probably Dushku.

all the people in this picture

Not all demons were evil on Buffy, either.

He definitely fucked himself.

Xander and the others ate that guy

xander

IT'S A METAPHOR, BRUH.

How high is Xander in that pic, btw.

and/or his twin?

she had a lesbo crush on her, and wanting to torture her was part of her sexual play, turning evil had nothing to do with it.

So she's just a worse Callisto knock off

Just imagine having a threesome with Buffy and Faith... Joss was living the dream indeed.

Every extra on set.

>tfw Buffy threads are all about Joss "fucks like a boss" Whedon now
Will the threads and fandom ever be the same?

pretty much. His wife called him a feminist hypocrite because he cheated on her.

Does anybody have a collage of all the tweets he got from SJWs after making AoU? Something about Black Widow needing be rescued or whatever that made feminists turn on him.

Reminder that Movie Buffy > Show Buffy

I like the idea of Faith initially domming Buffy but then Buffy turns the tables, defeating Faith, so Faith becomes Buffy's leashed and collared Bottom Bitch.