Can Sup Forums redpill me about gypsies?

Can Sup Forums redpill me about gypsies?

They are true free people, not slaves of the capitalist system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbKYXcQ_uvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
romove.radio.cz/cz/clanek/18731
youtube.com/watch?v=d7bMbm8zLuY
youtube.com/watch?v=PGXOmACJCB0
dictionary.com/browse/camion?s=t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>They are true free people
Yeah...except the time when you know...we enslaved and sold them : d

>pic related
post announcing a gypsy slave auction : d

fucking subhuman indian nomads

>implying gypsies and romanians are different
youtube.com/watch?v=SbKYXcQ_uvY

>They are true free people, not slaves of the capitalist system.
They are parasites, so... not really.

How on earth did the gypsies manage to get a flag? How are they able to produce anything more than crime and begging? The only time they organize is to create a scam or to pickpocket people.

>Yeah...except the time when you know...we enslaved and sold them : d

That must have been frustrating... How would you get them to work? If you hit them they just cry and if you tell them to work then they don't do anything. At least the female slaves don't have to do anything.

99% are slaves to their zigeuner-kings/clan leaders.

they are the most unfree "people" of all.

mmm i thought there were no gypsies left in germany, after uncle adolf.

>They are true free people, not slaves of the capitalist system
No. Just because they don't have a real job doesn't mean that they don't rely on the system. They are begging people for money AS. A. FUCKING. JOB. Which is the most selfhumiliating thing a human being can do.
They are far from being "free"

> and sold them

who the fuck buys a zigeuner ?
... what could you use it for ?

New Gypsies came to Germany and Austria

>666

you mean romanians

they are getting rapefugee status since deacades here, cause for some unknown reason the romanians are misstreating them wich makes them a "group suffering from political prosecution".

Gypsies are so disgusting that even our SJW leftists aren't keen on defending them. Some still try, but it's obvious they don't believe a word they say.

They're the one minority everyone hates, without exception.

>implying gypies and romanians are different people
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

"""unknown"""

I remember the times when Canadinas accepted our cigány as rapefugees because we were supposedly oppressing them. The first planes full of them was welcomed with signs such as "Welcome, brothers, you won't be oppressed here." The last plane was sent back and now suddenly people with Czech citizenship have to get a visa to be allowed into Canada. What on earth could have happened?

I wonder what muslims think about them, tell me, Belgistan

sauce? link?

should have said " cause for some unknown reason the balkan people are misstreating them"
to avoid confusion.

but i'm pretty sure there must be at least a small non-gypoo comunity in Romania otherwise it would have collapsed long ago.

hahaha lol

>implying Romania is not a collapsed country

Unfortunately I only have sources in Czech, like this one. romove.radio.cz/cz/clanek/18731
And now that I googled it, it appears that we don't have to get a visa anymore so the gypsies are once again moving into Canada, kek. They never learn, do they?

They are thieving scum and abuse their animals. The only time I lock my front door and walk my daughter and her friends to school is when the gypsies come to town.

Gypsies and every single person that has gypsy blood should be sterilised.

You could likely fuck the women. I don't think you could get them to do any reasonable work, but I can be wrong.

The main problem with the gypsies is their degenerate culture. Some people like Charlie Chaplin were half gypsy and grew up in a furnished home instead of a gypsy camp. So he never learned to like like a beggar and a thief and he was able to function in society, he even went to school.

Having a gypsy go to school is like seeing fish and bread multiply spontaniously. It is highly unusual and if it happens then it is likely some sort of miracle and not a natural occurance.

>cause for some unknown reason
They took historical buildings
When we tried to evict them
They cried >muh racism to the eu and ...specifically ...FUCKING FRANCE ..and france threatened us with sanctions for trying to "leave them without homes" . As soon as our government backed out...they sold them

They're fucking degenerate... You cannot go inside on of their neighborhoods , ever ,worse than a pack of rabid dogs,srsly

>How on earth did the gypsies manage to get a flag?
It's basically a variant of the indian flag. Fuck, the indian government even said it wants to give world-wide gypsies indian citizenship ....

>Fuck, the indian government even said it wants to give world-wide gypsies indian citizenship ....

Good...

I have never met a people like the gypsies though. I met several indians, one of my favorite professor at the university was a dark indian man. And gypsies are completely different from other eastern europeans. Eastern europeans are also known for crime of course, but not like the gypsies. Eastern Europeans, slavs, serbs and so on are able to work and they work hard, they are skilled laborers and Eastern europe have reasonably good schools when it comes to stuff like Science and Medicine so we import some skilled workers as well. But gypsies, no matter how much money you throw at them it's a endless drain. Spend $1 million and you can't even get a single gypsy to learn how to read or learn a useful skill. There are SOME who break out and become productive members of society, but it's like they have some sort of genetic evolution. They are a completely different beast, like a normal human who is able to learn and work when they reject their gypsy heritage. It's weird as fuck.

how can gypsies survive in the norwegian winters?

sa-mi bag pula in mata

>Fuck, the indian government even said it wants to give world-wide gypsies indian citizenship ....

They could give them Indian residence too.

+1

is that some sort of gypsy curse?
youtube.com/watch?v=d7bMbm8zLuY

They likely are not sleeping outside during the winter. I have seen them in the winter, though... I have no idea where they go. There are many people who help them though and the gypsies might have some place to stay for a few days before the gypsies dismantle the appartment and sell the metal and wood as scrap and before they rob the owner. They might go from place to place.

I guess some people become Norwegian recidents and then they get free apartments (which they strip for copper wire and wood planks to sell) and when the apartment is uninhabitable they get a new one ad infinitum.

they'll never be more than parasites
the best they can be with the exception of dead, is harmless to their surroundings
as they are, they basically obliterate entire fresh apartment complexes built just for them within a decade over here

Their music is one skill they do quite well.

> Moldovean beat prin Italia

They are the worst ethnic group on the planet, fucking rat scum.

heavy incest over centuries will allways lead to lowered IQ , weird lookings and weak social abilitys in general.
gypsies are the prime example for this.

ITT: italians telling others they're not white

Gypsies are criminals. Hooligans who should be placed in prison cells. Trouble makers who do not belong on the loose

>posting the king of the gypsies meh

>Gypsies
>People
Those damn subhumans will take you for everything you got the second you let your guard down with no remorse.

Aren't you a republic though?

They do have some good looking girls though, look here .

But European royalty usually is a result of a millenia of incest. (look at the "Habsburg chin" in my picture)

And they still managed to learn how to read and so on... If you put a gypsy in place of a european royal, then I don't know if that would be just as successful.

I don't know senpai, gipsies at least don't go allah akbar on us

11 posts by this id

why so butthurt?

Nobody would go "Allah akbar" on you if you did not start a war against them and started bombing them though.

It's like gypsies who gets pissed off when I call the police when they rob people. If you don't want the consequences then don't do it.

gypos raped his mom and made him eat the cum from the creampie after

the funny thing of that video is that if you pay attention someone shot on that camion's door. key

totally sounds like something they would do.
Should we set up a gofundme for the butthurt italbro?

t. romanian gypsy

Gypsies are dirty disgusting subhumans the lot of them. I have never seen a decent one and I doubt I ever will.

that's not the point I was making
I never said gypsies are better or worse than any other minority, I only said that they are hated more universally

>islam isnt inherently warmongering

>camion's door. key
>camion
ala e cuvant romanesc.nu cumva ti s-a facut putin foame de pula si n-ai bani sa vii in tara?

Gypsies may be the single thing I hate more than kikes

Kids love creampies!

youtube.com/watch?v=PGXOmACJCB0
Finnish gypsies make funny youtube videos

Never seen a gypsy in my life desu

They have to go back.

>camion
>cuvant romanesc
esti cu capu

Imagine the most disgusting and retarded hillbilly/redneck and multiply it by 10 and you have yourself some original gypsy

Gypsies are also the only minority of which I have never met, seen, or heard of an exception to shit that is the average person within that group.

Niggers, sandniggers, kikes, eastern europeans all have a bad reputation in this country because the majority (or at the very least the most vocal group, though probably majority) behaves like shit. But nonetheless for each of these groups I have met exceptions to the rule.
Except for gypsies. I have never met, nor have I ever even seen, heard of, or read of a gypsy that acted differently than the stereotype.

yes it is/was ( the Harburgers these days look way better thanks to mixing up with the "plebs")

but back in the days of the "pure blood" they were not only known for there famous lips and chins but also for mental instability/ sickness.

> And they still managed to learn how to read and so on...

If would private school a little zigeuner kid from a young age on,like the royals were teached from the best teachers in country, it would likely lern to read as well.

nice try Khadir!

Belgium couldn't start a war with a kindergarten if they would. Our army would lose a battle against a women vollebal team.

>camion
>din ala de merge pe strada

At least you are realistic

>Niggers, sandniggers, kikes, eastern europeans
not all on the same level senpai

no pro erdogan demonstration to attend Emre?

They are dirty homeless indian petty thieves.

Finnish gypsy women use these kind of large skirts which is like a veil for muslim women for them, they're not allowed to appear publicly without it.

Unfortunately not my dear cuck
How is the feeling when your women suck black dicks on the regular and don't give a fuck about your tiny pickle?

it also helps stealing things

gypsies wearing black, strange

Insteamna acelasi lucru in engleza,franceza si italiana

ai auzit tu de cuvantul camion in engleza? poate truck

yes, I'm still mourning over the loss of our precious whit womyn my dear roach

in finland they wear black, gypsy males use this kind of clothing, they, on the other hand are not allowed to wear short sleeves

dictionary.com/browse/camion?s=t

ciudat e prima data cand aud cuvantul camion folosit in engleza

>Belgium couldn't start a war with a kindergarten if they would. Our army would lose a battle against a women vollebal team.

Then why were you the first (along with france) to start a war against ISIS? When they said they would ONLY attack those who attacked them first? You were very eager to be the first ones who got ISIS terror attacks like they promised. You did everything to make sure at least YOU were the first on their list of all countries in the world.

e gen "vodă" . E acolo chiar daca nu e folosit . Da' in italiana e cuvantu folosit des ,ca la noi, fata de echivalentu in engleza , da' nu e romanesc

>I have never met, nor have I ever even seen, heard of, or read of a gypsy that acted differently than the stereotype

Me neither, but to be honest I do avoid them. At least the worst niggers, sandniggers, kikes and eastern europeans try to seem civilized and will not rob or attack you in broad daylight with no regard for if there is police nearby or not. Even with police nearby they might still try to rob you and even stab you if you got their attention. And most don't speak a language I understand.

>If would private school a little zigeuner kid from a young age on,like the royals were teached from the best teachers in country, it would likely lern to read as well.

Well... maybe, but I would not bet on it.

When Jesus was to be crucified the Romans made 4 nails, one of which was made of gold, to nail him through his heart. The night before his crucifixion a gypsy kid sneaked into the Romans' barracks and stole the golden nail. The next day the Romans didn't know where the needle was, so they decided to just use the other 3. After that God appeared to the gypsy kid to thank him for saving his son, and blessed him so that he and his kind would never feel remorse taking what isn't theirs.

this is like isis saying their god allows them to rape