So the left in Hollywood is eating itself

So the left in Hollywood is eating itself.

How do we capitalize on this?

How do we accelerate it?

"We" are largely incapable of really accomplishing anything at that level of society because nobody here is willing to commit to a prolonged, proactive effort to organize and accomplish real things in society. Actually doing stuff is for jews

Soon it will be taken over.

This website has done a lot together, but something as significant as this would never fall through because we are all socially inept

Goyim are too demoralized and stupefied to do much of anything unless motivated by Jews. Kind of like a lazy dog who only gets up when it's master takes it for a walk.

All of these people are millionaires with multiple houses. You're a loser who whines about them on the internet and no one pays attention. Enjoy your victory, congrats.

>"We" are largely incapable of really accomplishing anything at that level of society because nobody here is willing to commit to a prolonged, proactive effort to organize and accomplish real things in society. Actually doing stuff is for jews

We start a campaign to support these new outcasts. Soon they will have no choice but to pander to us. Cause and effect, they will become our guys and leftists will be even more mad.

all it takes is a couple twitter accounts and a free weekend and you can do anything

We do it by not validating the left and their bullshit, letting normalfags see how batshit crazy they are.

your movies still suck joss

Why the defeatism?

Guerilla tactics are OP as fuck. All it takes a really good false-flag Twitter campaign to take down a mid-tier celebrity.

Creepy bald white men have no place in Hollywood

RRREEEEEE

ALT RIGHT GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEE

Commies will Seize their property by force

you rn

Destroying the office of the Presidency did not accomplish anything, you insane Sup Forumstard. All you've done is lower our standing in the eyes of the world and made it easier for whackjob anti-Semites like Bannon to get power.

I will breathe a sigh of relief the day this entire site is shut down.

But Jews are white user.

>we are incapable of accomplishing anything
>destroying the office of the presidency doesn't count

By that logic, nuking a city is accomplishing something. Destroying =/= creating. Anyone can destroy.

establish a new "hollywood"
in the heart of conservative america.

My vote is to turn some place in Wyoming into the next hollywood.

are you retarded my frend lol
i like you ALOT

Fucking idiot

>Destroying the office of the Presidency did not accomplish anything

Buddy, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Fucking Scottsdale.

Or you could go back to redshit

Or you and all the other Spencerfags can go to prison for incitement. Better hope they don't subpoena Hiro for IP addresses.