THERE ARE 4 LEVELS OF KINO OBTAINMENT. WHICH LEVEL ARE YOU?

Have you ascended to true kino obtainment mastery, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/megalinks/
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6117/Utorrent.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw watching XRA on Kodi
We are truly the masterrace

>utorrent

end yourself

>when the underage/double digit IQ slime post about how their shitty stream site got taken down

>Kodi

Literally a botnet
Kys

KODi Setup on big screen TV with shitton of add-ons and TV/movie Calendar + notifications is so good.

Kodi and whatever are shit quality. Would rather download the highest quality possible with 5.1

private tracker + plex is GOAT

I use Windows 10 btw le botnetfag

>mfw I still use utorrent and vlc media player

Patrician choice my dude.
So do I.

Nice digits, friend.

plebs spotted. kys

Where do you stream 4k?

are kodi movies good quality?

Same then i watch my kinos on my 720p 32" TV via hdmi
Literally nothing wrong with this

>not watching XRA on kimcartoon.me

Futada

They used to be, now they're kinda shit

donutglaze

>Firefox plugin to download Youtube videos as webms and play those back for entertainment because sketchy virus streaming sites spook me
H-how am I

use torrents or trusted streaming sites with ublock

>Literally a botnet

you are retarded

>tfw most of the good kodi add-ons are dead

I have kodi/exodus installed at my dad's house so he doesn't have to pay for netflix or whatever, the quality of most streams is garbage.

>exodus

no wonder its shit

Salts isn't any better.

I just use Terrarium on my phone and cast it to my TV. I personally think Kodi is utter shit.

>Streamfags

Where's Plex?

>utorrent
nice botnet faggot

solarmovie/gomovies etc are actually pretty decent when I am too lazy to download or rent something.

who beyond ascension?

I think you’ll find reading plot summaries on Wikipedia is ascending

educate a pleb on the use of jdownloader, where do you get the mega links from?

reddit
reddit.com/r/megalinks/

>he thinks salts is the only other addon

Sorry, but there really isn't anything patrician about utorrent. It's a ruined piece of shit filled with adware and bloat. Abandon it for one of the many better FOSS clients out there like qbittorrent, transmission or deluge.

Any platform I've used kodi on the audio has been out of sync

It's like the moutbreathers scared of their ISPs sending them letters actually feel proud of their cowardice. Baffling picture.

Pretty much, yeah. Either that or you don't use kodi to stream video at all, which seems to be the case.
Also as for the OP, you'd need to be mildly retarded to use utorrent in this day and age.

???

Terrarium TV > Kodi

Transmission is the GOAT torrent client

utorrent 2.2.1
Last version before they introduced ads and it became botnet piece of shit. get on it

just torrent most recent GoT episode and play it on your TV through DLNA that's all you need to do faggot

why? mega is so much more reliable and faster.
and if you can't find a dl link, just torrent it.

no need to get uppity over nothing

People who watch movies on PC, and not on a dedicated high end TV with at least 5.1 surround sound should be shot

just use deluge pham

>mega is so much more reliable and faster.

DDL doesn't really have anything rare or old.

Private trackers and Usenet are the way to go if you want to find something that hasn't just come out.

>why? mega is so much more reliable and faster.

Not the public links.

If you want to use MEGA you have to join a private MEGA linksharing site in order to get the most out of it because every public site has their links taken down.

>Where's Plex?

I stopped using it after I got a new samsung tv with Tizen os, and apparently on Tizen client you can't use subtitles without transcoding. And CBA torturing my NAS with a constant transcoding.

>why? mega is so much more reliable and faster.
No it isn't, you pretty much have to pay for it now. And you completely depend on some mong uploading some version of the movie, and on it being decent.

nah bro just use utorrent 2.2.1 if you dont wanna be a fag

>not having your pc connected to your receiver with and HDMI

>android
hahahaha

reddit.com/r/megalinks/
this is good enough for what I need.
for old stuff, I just stream.
and for really obscure stuff, that requires torrenting.

I change my IP regularly so it's not a big deal.

>not having an Android TV box with Kodi and Terrarium TV installed

All I need.

>no updates ever
>vulnerabilities up the ass
But why? There are a metric ton of open source clients much better than that trash.

>and for really obscure stuff, that requires torrenting.

It requires private trackers.

Public trackers only have 75% of what I want. The other 25% is on private trackers.

USE QUASAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEE

That's not an optimal setup though. You are sending 24p signal from 60 Hz source, that usually creates judder (some high end tvs can remove it most can't) Also your color space and black levels are probably all messed up.

>QUASAR

most of the faggots in this thread are too scared to use a torrent-based addon

Real men use private trackers.

Real men buy blu rays and have Netflix + Amazon prime + HBO now subscriptions

people on this site just need to let go of their pointless elitist pride over nothing and just start using the newer programs

>no updates ever
why fix what isnt broken? especially with something simple like a torrent client where extra features usually end up bloating the program.

>>vulnerabilities up the ass
Ive been using it 6 years and havent had any problems. Maybe if youre more tech minded you could explain some of the vulnerabilities but doesnt seem like too much of a risk to me.

>this is good enough for what I need.
What do you do when a rip is bigger than 5 gigs? Didn't they patch the thing that allowed mega downloader to work?

Works just fine for me. Only ads I see are for utorrent pro which doesn't bother me.

>Real men buy blu rays and have Netflix + Amazon prime + HBO now subscriptions

user, all those things are free. Only housewives and nu-males have those.

Pic related. An example of what you pay for, that I get for free. I wouldn't even download this capeshit, but I wanted to show you a recent example.

>why fix what isnt broken?
That's an idiotic statement when it comes to software, bugs are always an issue. Also your anecdotal experience doesn't mean that it's invulnerable or that you should be pushing it on other people.
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6117/Utorrent.html
At least be a retard on your own, stop spreading the infection.

you can either add your username to jdownloader2 or change your IP regularly

Didn’t exodus die?

I think I'll stick to torrents. Finding mega links for everything and then switching IPs on the regular sounds like some obnoxious shit.

ok then computerwiz, recommend me a better lightweight ad free torrent client

Pls delete before more people start using kodi and getting sites taken down

Bob Unleashed is pretty good. It replaced the original Bob. Links work, mostly HD

you make it sound hard when it's not, a single ip gets a lot of bandwidth

you know not using old software is just a myth made up by soccer moms right?

>Pic related

Your pic related is shit quality shitty rips for poor retards who watch everything on 2003 laptop.
I didn't buy that 65 inch quantum dot hdr tv to watch a downgraded quality of something that was actually recorded in real 4k and with hdr

>Your pic related is shit quality shitty rips

Direct download from Netflix. Nice try, fag.

>vlc
Actually got compromised though.

Fucking Samsung, Just use an Android TV client.

>I got a new samsung tv with Tizen os, and apparently on Tizen client you can't use subtitles without transcoding.

This is why you use an Android box instead of a stupid Smart TV

You shouldn't be allowed to connect to the internet.

>VLC
Might just as well watch them in WMP..
MPC-HC is better, switch to that.

Or you could just not be a fucking idiot and not download viruses onto your computer

>Direct download from Netflix

Lmao. Netflix streams with 10 bit HEVC, this is h264, so it's 8 bit and doesn't have hdr.

It's fucking 11 euro for 4k HDR plan with Netflix. I sit on a couch click and I'm watching in original quality and hdr (which looks amazing in this show) while you are downloading shit quality crap from a site with Trojans and keyloggers.

You are a fucking lazy pleb, kill yourself.

What brand of android box would you recommend.

Lol holy shit they're just films. The majority of films don't have anything interesting going on as far as shot composition; they have perfectly serviceable cinematography, so you're not going to miss anything wholly holy.

Something running an S905 or S905x with 2gb of RAM

t. Pleb nigger

lol

>streaming
>better than torrents
Americucks.

Qbittorrent with the search plugin
Feelsgoodman

read the thread moron

>he does not know how to remove ads on utorrent

>streaming 4k on netflix
lmao
Might as well download the full bluray of whatever it is you're watching

You better be using an older version

>utorrent
>not qbittorrent

4k blu rays haven't been cracked yet. There are no UHD rips, all the 4k stuff is either recorded screen or some sort of hdcp 2.2 hacked captures through hdmi.

>Might as well download the full bluray of whatever it is you're watching

Not really. A 4K movie on Netflix is like 12GB.