Question Session

Hello Sup Forums, back again for another question session.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/108650530
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice ID.
>H8 CF

What is the meaning of life?

Where are you a high level insider?

Do you like memes?

We are three

Enjoyment

>after being exposed as a low level kike last thread

be my guest

You can start by confirming/denying OP's theory in the thread you linked from.

If you can't do that you're shit and no one should listen to you.

was 9/11 an inside job

Most of you don't fully appreciate the power of memes.

Memetic thought is largely how the masses have been controlled throughout history by exploiting the coherence of consciousness.

Is Hillary still a viable candidate?

I linked in a bunch of threads. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Do the Global Elite really worship Moloch at the Bohemian Grove, if not, then what's the demon statue for?

High level insider of what, user?

Will the elections be rigged? How can we stop that? Give us a clue.

What's up with Turkey, what's their big role in all this? I feel like Erdogan is not the one licking Putin's boots but rather Putin himself.

Do space elevators already exist?

Societal collapse coming this year?

Yes and no. Most of the people who organized it report to the British crown, but most of them hold US citizenship. Outsiders that have penetrated the gates.

The official story is complete nonsense.

yes, it was a Mossad operation with CIA black ops funds

Is the market going to begin crashing next week?

1. Between August 26 and August 30, 2016.
2. September 26, 2016.
3. October 20, 2016.

For now, yes. There are enough people that believe the fake polls, but suspicion is growing.

did Bush know the attack would happen but not do anything to stop it?

The elite seem to be stocking up up for something, what are they expecting to go down in the nearish future?

Have you ever told an inside joke to someone in front of other people? Only the insider gets the full meaning of what you say because of prior knowledge.

The more sophisticated you are, the more layers there can be to this process. You can convey multiple meanings to people with the exact same phrasing.

This is why the elites use religious symbolism.

Was Sandy Hook a false flag?

another LARP thread, huh? "high level insider" my ass. moarliek "high calorie stay-insider"

That makes sense.

We are three.

The elections are always rigged. Sometimes the public's choice and the elite's choice is the same, but even then the elections are rigged in that their choice would have won regardless.

To stop rigging, you need mass citizen activism. Conduct your own exit polls, participate in the election monitoring process at precincts, conduct polls before the election. Use rigorous methodology - a casual poll of your friends is useless.

As I said in previous threads when predicting the Turkey coup and responding to the aftermath, the Turkish military was opposed to Erdogan's support of ISIS (as the Pentagon was opposed to Obama's support of ISIS). It was necessary to stage a fake coup to purge opposition. You've already seen Turkish incursions into Syria a few weeks later.

We have the technology to deploy space elevators today, but none exist.

Are they getting cocky? Are they getting careless? Can we look for slip-ups?

If coherence consciousness exists, would that not suggest that a thought is a real, tangible object where the universe is concerned?

Is this the idea behind the "soul?"

One last one, did the original advanced civilization know this about consciousness and thought, and is that from where the basis of "soul" arises?

No, but there will be a major financial crisis soon.

> As I said in previous threads when predicting the Turkey coup
Hol' up show me a screencap of that shit or something.

The regime still believes they can sell a Hillary victory. The market will be propped up until after the selection as long as this remains true. The most that will be allowed is a sharp increase in volatility, but not a major downswing until after the selection as long as it appears the public can be sold on a Hillary win.

Bush Sr knew, but not W.

Trilateral commission?

Let's see how much you really know.

When will US and Russia go to war?

Are governments aware of Ayy Lmao's?

If so, elaborate.

link

Does IQ really matter or can anyone become enlightened?

The vast majority of the public is not lined up against the regime. Most people still feel like they are in a minority however.

When the tipping point comes where opposition to the regime becomes common knowledge (we all know that we all know), revolt can follow very quickly.

They are in a very tenuous position and very much aware of it.

Yes

Hello HLI glad to see you again?

Has "three" something todo with Freud´s Id, Ego and Super-Ego?

At the highest levels they are not cocky at all. Mid level people think they are on the winning team, but the higher ups know the public has turned against them and they are very afraid.

so it's their meme

Ideas like souls, angels, demons come from the sense that you are spoken to without a physical presence or traditional auditory enunciation, and indeed you can be.

Why is Soros pushing all these avenues of degeneracy such as Feminism?

Is Trump really an outsider or is he part of the elite pretending to be a man of the people?

US and Russia will form an alliance against China if Trump is selected.

If Hillary is selected, she will keep pushing proxy wars against Russia, intensify financial warfare, and strengthen ties with China.

Will Hillary win in a Landslide?

By what or whom?

What are some good reading materials or paths on the original advanced civilization that I can look into?

*correction: this post should have said

>The vast majority of the public is lined up against the regime

(there was a "not" that shouldn't have been there)

Not everyone has significant potential. A poor diet as an infant reliably generates retarded people for example. There are many and varied biological constraints.

Is the Trilateral Comssion what you are a party to?

And about ayy lmaos?

>strengthen ties with China.
you mean bend over further

No

Correct. Only the lowest level initiates take the symbolism literally. Much like children first reading the Bible.

Who is she? Who is this sperm wyrm?

Strategies of tension. He isn't anti-white male for some inexplicable reason. He is pro-division and pro-tension, to get the masses focused on each other rather than the regime that is fucking them.

Test if you're legit: What state is the president's SSN from?

Im with this guy.

Trump and Hillary have legitimate differences of opinion on policy, but he has knowingly participated in psy-op'ing the public on some important things. Hillary and Trump were the two main people covering up Obama's past for example, and they were coordinating and working on that project together.

Aliens.

Why do these people pursue whatever it is they're striving to achieve? Have years of nepotism and ideological hogwash made them oblivious to the common realities of the everyday world?

to stress the support for national sovereign integrity .. His and his cohorts desire a world without individual nations .. they want this so they can more easily work their wealthgrowing.. less international regulation replaced by a single centralized government will allow for much easier and less costly monetary transactions.

By creating stresses within target nations those nations energies are spent dealing with the myriad social upheavals and friction they create and are less able to focus on resisting efforts at eroding their sovereignty

Will Trump audit/dissolve the FED and end the Bankocracy?

Enjoyment? Sounds a little blatant since everybody is looking for it and instant gratification rather than go the hard and abstain what my be enjoyable but harmfull on the long run?

In my opinion philosophies like this doesnt lead to felicity and greatness but obidience and numbness.

I can tell you one thing. I am well aware of the coherence of conscioisness and the agency you can dedude out of this BUT the people nowadays and especially in first world countries like mine. People are in some way immune to it due to their habbits which give them enjoyment with the push of a button and instant gratification and the moment you will try to make them aware that they are player and pawn in a game they dont know it exists tell them to rethink, reconnect ,aybe take a step back and watch how people being programmed to hate themself to fraction society in always smaller gated communities, where they can life even less conscious and aware of the shit they think they cant influence so why care?

Everything needs to be fun and good tasting and always go trough life with 20/80 rule. It disgusts me.

And really i am trying to save some from time to time but i regularly get to the point where i realise. They dont want to be! They are "happy". They only can safe themselves.

What can i do to break this spell of comfort and enjoyment?

Let me test your validity.
Tell me the one president who wasn't placed on the throne.

Hillary only has about 5% popular support plus another 10-15% that are motivated to vote against Trump. That's ~40% of the votes given only 50% turnout of the whole population, which is a landslide loss in a fair election.

There is no direct chain of knowledge (surviving books, word of mouth, etc.). You can only gleam information from archeological studies, climate history, their writings on stone, etc.

No, I am not a Trilateral member.

How they are dealing with the frog's?
Do they know what it means to have frog's here?

What can we do to ensure that Trump is elected?

From what I remember, it would be in your best interests for Trump to be elected since it allows you to put your plan into motion much sooner than if Hillary were elected.

They are trying to maintain control.

When people first began to become conscious thousands of years ago, they were often seen as demons or some such. Modern examples would be witch trials.

For this reason, conscious people formed secret societies and banded together to control and protect themselves from the masses.

Overtime, these institutions were corrupted by greed, selfishness, etc., and many of the elites no longer act on principle but rather out of habit and trivial self-interest.

Are the Elite in panic mode over Assange?

When you say that, are you talking in a metaphorical sense about memetics and subconscious messaging, or a more literal one as in 'broadcasting' messages directly into one's thoughts?

We know it is possible to fool people into accepting untrue realities through symbolism and narrative, but how does one go about combating this? How do you drag the people up through the cave?

No, Trump is afraid of going against the banking system directly because he is not competent enough to seize control of it. He does want significant diversion of the purpose towards infrastructure, but plans to finance this via the federal coffers, taxation, etc., rather than seizure of the fed.

Was Clinton the first choice this cycle?

Is Trump controlled opposition? Don't know if you've answered this before. Building up repressed right wing sentiment doesn't seem to be in the best interest of certain actors.

If you are significantly outside someone else's Overton window, it isn't hard to break theirs.

I've detailed in previous threads how the government can deploy current available technology to cut taxes to 0% without withholding any current services. If you could articulate this yourself, then you can easily convince everyone they are being scammed and make them very angry about it.

So OTO then. You plebs got nothing on my secret society.

Why did you use this picture twice?
So far with every thread there was a new image.

Also here is a 3 minute short film you may like.
vimeo.com/108650530

This film is my absolute favorite and i think that mankind can be united together if their conscoiusnes is focused on a vision that goes beyond the spheres of our planet.

Conduct pre-election polls and exit polls in scientifically sound and rigorous ways, participate in election monitoring at precincts, organize and collate the information with others.

Hillary does not have and will not get popular support. No one likes her.

>When people first began to become conscious thousands of years ago

I'm assuming you mean they started to question their beliefs and deistic practices?

Is it then safe to assume most of the current elite are atheist? If not, what do they believe in?

Assange is state sanctioned.

He has sided with Trump over Hillary (and many others in the regime have as well) which makes him a threat to the neolibs/neocons but he isn't an anti-establishment figure by any means.

Do you know what is outside?
user when you are awaken ,you realize that 99% of the people are not ready to awaken ,they are happy.
They want someone to follow and obey.
If you are awake you realize that you were looking for this and you deserve it ,good or bad was your desired.
Don't push pills on unwilling subjects user it always backfires.

If I wanted to learn more about this supposed ancient advanced civilization, where would I go? I'm currently in college studying ancient cultures and it's they're a fascination of mine.

Both.

Truth resonates with people. Tell the truth and most will get it. If you have a hard time selling an idea, you are either wrong or don't understand it yourself very well.

Clinton is the regime consensus. Trump is still controlled opposition however.

They have legitimate and real policy differences though. It isn't a meaningless selection by any means.

No, they literally became conscious when they were not before.

Thank you for your reply! I read again my question and want to excuse myself for the mistakes in grammer and semantics i made. Thank you for your subtle criticism!

I read and saved all of your threads about ~16 now and i cant recall the points you made about the economy and certain technology which could ease any tax. Can you maybe give a short overview about it again?

>Trump over Hillary

Interesting that you claim to be an insider but wont confirm who will win in November.

Let's do some easy ones.

Austrian presidential re election ?
Hungarian referendum ?

Tell us oh wise one, who wins and by how much ?

Is being enlightened something one would recognize as a different state of being or is it more just a collection and understanding of knowledge?

Is this the goal of your masters?

Consult the archaeological and climate literature.

Graham Hancock has been repeatedly recommended by other user's with your question, but I have not had time to review his work.

>Austrian presidential re election ?
>Hungarian referendum ?

oh and I forgot the Italian referendum.

"Ideas like souls, angels, demons come from the sense that you are spoken to without a physical presence or traditional auditory enunciation, and indeed you can be."

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

95% of the reality around us is illusion, isn't it .. we are bit players in a spiritual battle that has gone on since the beginning of time? We play our parts, choosing sides, employ free-will and all that we would learn from this experience to shape our destinies .. but the reality around us escapes all but the most discerning .. that it is literally a spiritual battle. This is “the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.” How close to the truth ??

user can you please tell me if they know why they got frog's?
Are they aware of the frog's?

The truth about UFOs and aliens?

Sorry this is my first time. : )

It's possible with current technology to switch completely over to solar power based in space. We can supply the entire world's energy needs at annual profit of $15 trillion or so with a few trillion dollar upfront investment.

That's enough to cut taxes to zero, but any sort of similar thing will work. Large scale profitable infrastructure investment.

isn't bailey jay really fucking fat/grotesque now?

The winner of the November selection has not been decided yet.

Hillary is preferred but the regime is constrained to results which are believable. Right now they can sell a Hillary selection, but a lot of people are working to undermine that and it may not still be the case a few months from now.

Enlightenment is a process but consciousness is either there or not.

solar power is complete shit, nice meme you high level autist

I don't have masters.

The summary in the post you linked seems very childish.

What makes you think an advanced civilization will be given by the same people who need to drop the population to 500 million? Concerns about overpopulation are present only in the incompetent minds.

We have the technology to support higher standards of living for hundreds of billions already.

Thanks for the reply! I checked out Graham's site, but i wanted to ask you if there's any point of solid evidence to start off on?

There were claims made that you are maybe Christopher Nemelka with connections to "The Human Party"

Are these claims true?
If not do you know "The Human Party" and what do you think of it and their plans?

Actually what was quite remarkable - beside Nemelka is a really interesting person. That the party operated the same way you explained agency, enlightment and global consciosness.

Like Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed they highjacked the movement of Anonymous to create a certain coherence effect and have free publicity.

They embodyed something known to the global consciousness to profit from it but it backfired though my conclusion was that the people behind this are aware of certain techniques you are also trying to make us aware of for a better understanding of politics and how the world goes or the movement has direct ties to your organisation?