Is /tv the board with the worst memes?

Is /tv the board with the worst memes?

Yes.

pic unrelated?

>/tv
What the fuck is wrong with you faggot?

Very much related, albeit still better than the rest of em.

Sup Forums would probably feel like thats an honor. Not really swinging for the fences here.

>sneed
>bad meme

'no'

Do you really think Sneed is even 10% as popular as tax policy or baneposting just because a few insufferable autists force it?

this its the HOWEVER of this year will be forgotten in a few months

>Impluong autists didnt force the Bane and tax policy meme

Tax policy was forced in the beginning I'll give you that one but baneposting was entirely organic.

they are a little forced, as this is this the bus station board for passerby's from other boards reddit

Can't argue against those digits

Dunno dude, maybe like, l made a typo. Seems weird, I know.

nope Sup Forums is and its

when will sneedposters get its own containment board ?

it happened to those baneposters

When are we going to talk about the bonus situation?

for you

*sigh* i am guessing there already is a hidden one

well it aint doin much of the ol containin'

I read this in sneeds voice

He's reddit.

>but baneposting was entirely organic

No it wasn't. For like two years it was just spammed by one autist all the time, until it finally made it into the center of Sup Forums's collective unconscious.

Where's his funky mustache?

tfw u dream u have qt gf and then wake up alone again

No Sup Forums is, outside of 'we wuz kangz'(which has been run into the ground) the rest have been shit, they're all ust childlike reddit garbage

That's only in the original French rips

tfw u dream ur married to Chuck then wake up next to Sneed

Republican primaries had some goat memes

Did the Russians modify the sign and install the buttons on their own? Wouldn't other people see the other side of the sign?

Yes, very well done, user. HOWEVER

you just bought our psyop hook line and centre

Sup Forums doesnt exist to create memes they harness the already popular hypersygils and use the "magic" to effect the real world

>zim zam court
>giving shia lebouf multiple breakdowns
>electing the president of the united states

it was an amazing time... we will reach those heights again, the dishonest media is clearly collapsing

_ _ _ _ ?

PAIN?

I'm pretty sure most of the "memes" spammed here every day are mostly one autistic each who made it up and a few people thought it was funny so they just keep doing it over and over because it's the closest they've ever come to achieving anything. If someone else posts it they get a massive hard on about how funny and clever they are.
Not baneposting though, that's lots of people.

Yes. But it's one of the few boards that still creates memes