Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orU9SzHOi-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somebody red-pill me on Brock Turner. Did he do it?

How terrible. His actions should be applauded.

>taking away 40 years of freedom

Why not just kill the poor man and be done with it?

>assault a couple of people
>be shocked when you face jail time
nothing wrong here
really made me have a thought

>gay
>people
Pick one.

from the guardian (apparently only european news sources are interested in this):

>A Georgia man who threw boiling water on his partner’s son and his boyfriend as they slept was sentenced to 40 years in prison on Wednesday.

>Martin Blackwell, 48, was found guilty of eight counts of aggravated battery and two counts of aggravated assault, according to the Associated Press. Marquez Tolbert, 21, and Anthony Gooden, 24, the son of Blackwell’s girlfriend, were left with severe burns that required surgery.

>“We’re not going back to when you get to treat people differently because of who they are,” prosecutor Fani Willis said. The attack was premeditated, she said, as he selected a large pot and waited for the water to boil, giving him time to rethink his actions.

>Fulton County superior court judge Henry Newkirk noted that it “takes a long time” for a pot of water to boil. “You were soulless, malicious and a violent person on February 12,” he said to Blackwell according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution. “You had so many outs, you had so many outs where the voice of reason could’ve taken over.” It took jurors about 90 minutes to deliberate and find Blackwell guilty.

>The FBI said it had opened a hate crime investigation in March, but spokesman Kevin Rowson said Wednesday that the agency isn’t commenting on that probe, the AP reported. Georgia, one of the five states in America that does not have a state hate crime law.

the victims were black too

youtube.com/watch?v=orU9SzHOi-M

animal abuse is a big crime too you faggot

That explains it, I was trying to figure out how gays got higher on the privilege totem pole than blacks.

did he, as a drunk college Chad, diddle a drunk slut he was making out with all night?
Yes
Was it rape?
No

baka
Why is Sup Forums so hypocritical? You guys hate Chads but then come to their defense in these rape cases

Yea he fucked some unconscious girl. Total nigger

>why do you support unbiased justice? :c

>Sup Forums is one person

>throwing boiling water on your wife's son

I mean, I've thought about it sometimes, but I don't think he'd let me watch TV at night if I did that.

You mean finger an unconscious woman then run away from two people who found him

>bu-bu-but she was a drunk slut

The company you keep.

He should have just killed them, he probably could have had a lesser sentence

Oh, look. More black on black crime.

Wow, 40 years. I bet if they weren't faggots it would have been less. There was a man who raped his 15-year-old step daughter, cut up her body, put the pieces in a barrel and sent it down the river and he got 6 years in prison.

Victim being a fag or not, I don't care, any person who would do this to anyone else is a savage who should not be allowed to reap the fruits of civilization. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Don't bother locking him up for 40 years, put a bullet between his eyes and be done with the savage.

BRING THEM TO HEEL HILL, I'M COUNTING ON YOU!

40 years seems way to excessive. Murderers and actual rapist (Not drunk sex "rapists") get way less.

are amerifats always this edgy when they havent had their hourly burger yet?

>Dislikes chads
Oh definitely
> so shouldn't your sense of justice be biased towards....
NEVER.

he probably admitted that he did it because they were homos, since he's an idiot.

he fingered a girl that was drunk as fuck while Brock was also drunk as fuck...

>we should reduce this sentence to a level comparable to murder or rape

Not

>we should increase penalties for murder and rape to this level

He only got 40 years because they proved Premeditation. That's a big deal and probably doubled his sentence.

Same is true for people convicted of Murder or Manslaughter, special circumstances (of which Premeditation is one) will usually cause judges to lean towards harsher punishments and not allow parole.

It's not excessive.

Someone this violent and evil needs to be removed from society.

Murderers need to get way more.

"Rapists" meaning drunk people who have sex with other drunk people don't need to be put away for 10 years because some drunk slut regretted it.

>removing savages from your society
>edgy

Since when was it edgy to have a properly functioning society where law and order are respected and with zero tolerance for barbarism?

There was another one like that with a 17 or 18 year old guy. He got two year probation.

Though I think what got him with that instead of prison is because he apologized and the girl said "it's nothing to worry about" in a text.

>You guys hate Chads
Why would we hate confident, masculine, successful white men?

I don't think blackface makes you black.

Yeah, he mentioned that what they're doing shouldn't happen in the home.

The judge even said he knew what he was doing because he got the biggest pot he could find, added water, let it boil, then threw it on them. He could have stopped at any time.

>his partner's son
KEK
U
C
K

Those look like injuries to me.

On a slightly related note, whatever happened to that muslim dude that poured acid on that group of guys?

Someone go throw boiling water on some normal citezens and see if your get 40 years in prision, wasn't the law supposed to be blind? why are the criminal justice system giving higher sentenes in cases against gays and minorities? Hate Crimes are just crimes no matter the victim

kek lmaoooo

Brock Turner isn't a fucking chad, he was a punk but hes not a rapist.

lel.

Did he like actually have beef with them or was he just pissed that they were doing gay stuff around him? either way he is a retard

Yes, we need an environment for women to get blackout drunk alone and relinquish all personal responsibility. Equality and all that except with a few extra perks.
Nevermind she knew what she was doing and left with him its always going to be the males fault when some drunk girl wakes up and regrets cheating on her BF. So much oppression for women.

40 years when a nigger finally do something good for once

And then you want them to be decent people but the moment one start doing something good he's put away from society for 40 years

Fuck

>leaf

I LOVE WESTERN VALUES

He's right, that person is human waste, him being alive only means he will be taking space.

He did to two people so those are two charges, also premeditation is a big deal.

>Yes, we need an environment for women to get blackout drunk alone and relinquish all personal responsibility.

You wouldn't have that environment if not for hordes of stupid men who will do anything to get their dick wet.

The quickest way to end our rape-culture-culture is to stop continuing to give women attention for doing stupid things.

Nigger usually outrank faggots in the SJW victim olympics. We're the faggots niggers TOO?!

I can only suppose they must have been...

Oh oh oh! Or maybe faggot MUSLIMS?!?

The sentence is the issue. There are people who actually purposely kill others and get lighter sentences, They just tacked on a bunch of nonsense since the victims were gay.

She didn't teleport behind that dumpster.

they were faggot blacks actually

Should have thrown cold water at them and we would all be laughing. Hot boiling water isn't a joke, your skin will peel off the muscle.

He's right you know.
What do you think this nigger is gonna do once(IF) he gets out in forty fucking years?
I'd bet money continue being a dumb nigger.
Prison should be reserved for the people who can regret and seek redemption for their actions. Not revolving doors for assholes.

Seems fair if they were scarred and mutilated.
Boiling water is no joke.

What a tragedy!

Poor guys can barely make it down to the bathhouse to die from AIDS like nature intended now.

>>be shocked when you face jail time
40 (forty -f-o-r-fucking-t-y 4-teeee) fucking years, tho? If this reatard had poseesed enough wit to conjure up _any_ excuse whatsoever, outwith, he maybe personally not faggotdoms biggest fan, hed have got a five-srtetch, max.

Now, thas discrimination, for real. Dumb fagoot have to spend the next four decades nervously avoiding the shower-room now.

They don't have AIDS yet you faggot.
wtf do you have against bathhouses

He would have got a chance for parole in 50 years in Georgia for killing both of them.
Dude might as well killed them.

Fuck it. Violent degenerates deserve more.

I bet if he threw acid in their faces instead and praised Allah after the fact you'd have given him a medal you cock gobbling faggot

because you're not

They could have quit butt fucking at any point.

A German nigger has nothing to do with it.

>haha niggas you gay!

the boiling water really drives it home!

t. Ahmed Al-Baghdadi

40 years is extreme, but pouring boiling water on someone shouldn't be considered exceptible

Acceptable. Fuck me

he had to actually boil the water and go through with it, also boiling water can make the flesh come off your bones

If he killed them out of anger he could have gotten as little as 20 under Georgia law.

Maybe murderers and rapists should get way more

We are trying to deter people

40 is a bit much. I'd have just sentenced him to 5 years hard labor or have a 5 gallon bucket of boiling water thrown on him. His choice of course.

Actually as faggots can't reproduce one could argue they are an unclassified and defunct organism. Technically they are then unprotected by law.

>rape is a bad thing

Fuck off

Hating people who are successful is the dirtskin way.

You have to go back paco.

He wasnt convicted of *rape*, he was convicted of *sexual assualt*. Theres a difference in the eyes of the law.

The pecking order:

sexual battery: forcibly grabbing someones genitals or breasts

sexual assault: forcible penetration and/or insertion of finger(s) or foreign object(s) in vagina or rectum

rape: penetration of vagina, mouth or rectum with penis

Look at it this way, a violent gollywog is off the streets for 40 years

Does your local constable know you have that edge in your possession?

He is a paki obviously. Police ignore whatever they have in their possession, be it drugs, weapons or white children.

Look at it as the difference between stabbing someone to death and deliberately mutilating someone with a knife.

I'm pretty sure you'd do more time if you tied someone to a chair and cut their face off then you would if you just stabbed someone in a fit of rage.

Fucking 40 years?

I don't like chads but they shouldn't be thrown in prison for fingering a slut who can't take care of herself and was all over them because she drank too much.

that would be retarded.

>>stormfront >>>>

you'd get life in prison either way kek

Premeditated violence is a hell of a thing. If he had been boiling a kettle to make some tea, then saw the pair of them together and freaked out and threw it at them, he would have gotten off a lot lighter. But it was a deliberate, planned act of malice, where he took steps to maximize the harm he did to them. 40 years might be a little excessive, but as far as I'm concerned he deserved it.

Why would you pay for this guy's food, roof and people to watch him for 40 years. Just kill him already.

test

What's wrong with your sentenses? That's inhumane to say the least.
Are they arbitrary? If I beat you up badly, will I get 100 years? Is there the maximum penalty for any given crime?

>these are the same people that want to abolish the death penalty

This is surprising coming from a muslim

but gays can reproduce. They just choose not to

They are not sexually attracted to a partner they can procreate with. Therefore, while physically capable, they don't.

I know a guy who literally got 3 years in prison for a fist fight. Yes, just a fist fight. You can get 1-5 years in prison just for a fight.

Go shart somewhere else

>"We’re not going back to when you get to treat people differently because of who they are,”
>Live under laws that increase the severity of a penalty if it's considered a "hate crime", but only allow this when gays or blacks are the victims.

Kek top fucking hypocrisy

SO HE CAN GET BETTER

Mexico makes a good point and no one addresses it. Here's a (you)
>you still have to go back though :^)