twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

why do I find these threads funny

faggot

Why is he wearing those socks?
What a fag.

>Somewhere in Canada, some neckbeard is frantically posting BLACKED threads in an autistic fit

Drumpf must have tweeted something this morning that has him booty blistered.

Really dissapointed if that's not a white guy he's fucking

I REALLY want to fuck a nigger but I'm afraid of being robbed, wat do?

>tfw white male that cucks others
anyone here besides me felt that feelio? I know I'm on the cuck board Sup Forums
i was fucking some bitch and some dweeb 100 miles away was snapping the bitch while I did it, was hilarious

Fucking a hot trap is not gay

>black men like to smear their dicks with shit
must be part of their gorilla genes, that's why they prefer women with giant asses and shit residues

>b-b-b-b-b-ut cuckolds are idiots, BBC is a myth!

Have you ever considered that the reason we enjoy BBC is because of the fucking myth? When I suck on a BBC (gay) I might know that it isn't as big as I expected but I don't give a shit, because, at the end of the day, it is a BBC. Imagine having Ronaldinho playing for your team. He's shit and a fat cunt now but just seeing him in your teams colours would be enough to excite you and make you the happiest man on earth, just like seeing that meaty dark treasure beneath the X that marks the underpants will get me excited no matter the size. Imagine if you got to keep a pet unicorn, and it was a shitty pet. Its still a unicorn and the myth means you will love it and spend every minute wanting to stroke it, and touch it, just like a BBC. You are focussing too much on the B and not enough on the B. It isn't about the big it is about the black. That feeling knowing that your soft white teeth are contrasting with a hard black dick, which itself is contracting with white thick cum which doesn't contrast with the aforementioned white teeth.The myth is what is sexy and is what we want inside of us.

I love cucking Asian guys, also you can cuck black guys easily by giving their girls money, but they're usually too dumb to comprehend what's going on

awaiting ur cuck response to

l am a Pozz-Cuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS!

>White
He's Asian.

It's not

>give black womynz money to sex em
are you dumb or ugly? literally ALL black women crave white cock
I can't walk down a street without 10 nigresses staring at me

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

oh god me

wow this nigger is terrible a fucking
what the fuck is happening

Even though this is fake and gay, this is quite literally fake and gay

didn't read while i fuck ur bitch lol

Idris Elba

You need to give money to the "loyal" ones

This is the best post I've read all day, I actually laughed. Why is rulebroken Sup Forums the funniest?

>I might know that it isn't as big as I expected but I don't give a shit, because, at the end of the day, it is a BBC

What.

this is why Sup Forums is a necessity

i need only to present myself and this cock to put black girls on lock, they're literally the easiest besides drunk white sluts

would you fuck a tranny Sup Forums?

no one in their right mind would, so most of Sup Forums would.

There's actual people who have an AIDS fetish and try to get infected. Look it up. The world is fucking weird. They're called Bug Chasers.

>It's not
Damn, these last few threads made me realize how hot white fuckboys are

>White
He's asian.

>tfw king of the fucking wold when white AND hung
how can niggers even compete
I have everything going for me and then some

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

youtu.be/eWIukTZ7jd4

manlet

some user posted his bugchaser tattoo the other day.

Um... sauce?