Me and my 3 friends where jumped last night when we where sittning in our cars(2 cars next to eachother) and talking...

Me and my 3 friends where jumped last night when we where sittning in our cars(2 cars next to eachother) and talking. I could not get out of my car since one guy was throwing punches at me though my window so I basically sat there just blocking and doing Good job if i say so myselfe, He got 2 shots in but then one of them punched a hole in my friends car's back window and started chooking him. They just left after saying something like "don't ever come to this area Again or we will kill you".

Did I do the right thing? Should I have fought back? Maybe I should add that they where atleast 5 years older than us(we are 19-20).
Am I a beta male because I didnt fight back?
Also I can add that they where Niggers and arabs.

>pic related it's my friends car.

Why didint you drive your cuck mobile out of there? Why are 19-20 years old in what appears to be an epa-traktor?

epa-traktor.
In Sweden, you cant get a license until your 18, but when your 15-16 you can get a license to drive a tractor (the john deere type used on farms, with 2 gears)
An epa-traktor is an modded(cucked) car with 2 gears and a top speed of 30 km/h (15MPH) and no rear suspensions, so you can drive it with an tractor license.

Why didint you fight back? fucking cuck.

You're in a car. Why didn't you run them over?

This.

The car he was driving lacked rear suspension.

>19-20
>Drives epa-traktor
>Doesn't fight attacking niggers
Grab that morakniv and commit seppuku.

I hope you at least called the police afterwards.

>punched a hole in windshield
what the fuck. op got robbed by giga nigga

Next time don't be a pussy

should have grabbed his arm and started driving

Get as many friends as you can and go back. Make sure you outnumber them. It's your country, not theirs.

End your life. You are beyond redemption

No, what you did was wrong. You let foreigners BTFO you in your own state. You should have killed them. Keep weapons in your truck, dude.

If he legit punched a hole through your window there would be blood which could track his dumbass down or this didnt happen.

HAHAHAH HAN HAR EN EPA HAHAHAH

>Am I a beta male because I didnt fight back?
Yes.

If you get beat up as the driver of a car, you're basically retarded. -- A car is a mechwarrior of the modern day. Getting out of a car to fight someone on foot is also retarded. You just have to turn it on and drive around and now you're unstoppable. Even if they had a gun, you can flee in your car very easily, bullets can't go through the engine block, and they probably have shitty aim anyway... if there are no guns, yeah... again, retarded. Turn the keys, and drive away, or grab onto him and drag him around.

You should a pulled him into the car and started gouging your thumb into his eyes.

"Hey guys let me smash my own window and blame it on niggers an arabs and post it on Sup Forums"

fuck off OP

This right here

Fucking sven, every story you tell is so pathetic. Just DRIVE AWAY

Why didnt you go full achmed on them?

If some shitskin broke my back window he better dodge my fucking car as it tries to escape

get 5 guys 3 hand guns and 4 baseball bats (metal) and a shotgun as backup

Go back and kill them

>implying "refugees" have given DNA samples or fingerprints to the police