It is bran isnt it?

it is bran isnt it?

i figured it out last night. hes just zorging the dead corpses. and his friends that are made white as babies have his power thats why they collapsed when the white was killed.
its not such a bad idea, but whenever time travel is used to explain something it ALWAYS turns out shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkQMKT6mA_g
youtube.com/watch?v=EuBpz6iVEIk
youtu.be/umqNEm7l9BA?t=164
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's quite the popular theory that Bran is basically the reason the whole world of GoT went to shit. His climbing around started this mess and then his warging made things worse.
He's responsible for Hodors retardation, for the mad kings madness and at some point he will warg into the past into this nameless guy and then get transformed into the night king.

Old Nan said it, Stark of Winterfell, brother to kingindanorf and named Brandon.

Why the fuck would it be bran when there was a scene in the showed how the NK was created by the children and the dude was some average white adult male?

i dont remember that scene. are you sure its not the books you re talking about?

I'm sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkQMKT6mA_g

s6 dude. the show made the others some sort of converted first men. shit idea imo

oh ok, thanks.

> Bran sees constant conflict
> Becomes lichking to unite everyone against him
BRAVa GRRRRRMMMMM

So Bran is the Hitler of the GoT world?

>He's responsible for Hodors retardation, for the mad kings madness
>for the mad kings madness

where the fuck did this information come from?

Might happen in Asoiaf but not in the tv show

out of his ass
it is well known that aerys became mad when he was imprisoned by rebels
read the asoiaf wiki

think it was a theory last season after showing how bran caused hodor to become retarded that he would also somehow cause the madking to go mad at some point

from his visions
youtube.com/watch?v=EuBpz6iVEIk

>asoiaf
>Sup Forums
lol

All brans are bran and that guy was bran the biulder, who bran warged into to tell him to build the wall took keep out the children of the forest, but then the mad king thought he said "burn them all".

Night King can walk.
end of theory.

BLUE-EYED GIANT NAMED MACUMBA
youtu.be/umqNEm7l9BA?t=164

>build the wall
>burn them all
wew
e
w
this gave me chills

>create white walkers to defend yourself
>they kill you and everyone else
If you are at war you just kill the enemy, you don't create an enemy that is far worse. This shit only raises more questions. What did they hope to achieve by creating the white walkers?

If Bran is the Night King why doesnt he just kill himself to stop the cycle and prevent all this shit from happening?

They probably thought the white walkers would work for them, but the walkers were like "lol nope" and killed everyone instead.

because the ink is dry you can't change anything

THE NIGHT KING HAS A DRAGON
HE'S GOING TO BURN DOWN THE WALL
BURN THE WALL
BURN THEM ALL
BURN THEM ALL

there you have it

Without their master's command, the restless Walkers will become an even greater threat to this world.
Control must be maintained... There must always be... a Night King...

heh

read everything went to shit because of bran

wouldnt they just burst into nothingness once the NK. who created them all, vanishes ? Or is that not how the WW work ?

maybe it was supposed to work all fine but bran being inside the man fucked things up and short circuited the spell

i dont think even DnD know

fuck you guys for defending shitty writing and thinking that bran = NK. This whole season is a mess. Sup Forums used to be better than this.

I mean at first I thought it was just about the wights who get destroyed once the WW that resurected them gets killed. But after one of the guys mentioned that by killing the NK they "could end it all with one blow" I am not so sure. Why would they have a character say that if they didnt want the viewer to be aware of this possibility ?

And if that happens that is the worst cop-out since the Phantom Menace. God I hate this bullshit of destroying the commander disables the entire army. Why even build up this huge threat if it's really just about killing a single guy ?

I swear if Jon ends this whole war in single combat against the NK I will never forgive this series.

How's he responsible for the mad kings madness?

Do you not know how time travel in GoT works? Bran basically possesses a person in the past, warping the current timeline. Since there's only one timeline, from our perspective - the warped events/people have *always* been that way, e.g Hodor's mental problems.

It's a pretty straightforward plot device that doesn't require a lot of setup or any explanation beyond "It's uhhhh time travel and in this show it works like this." D&D are hacks of the highest magnitude so I wouldn't be surprised that they pull either "Bran is the Night King" or "Bran is the lord of light" or maybe both.

It's not confirmed but people assumed since the Hodor incident he would go back and try to get the mad king to burn all the walkers

but there were no walkers during the mad king reign. the last walkers or whatever disappeared thousands of years before mad king's reign, thus people forgot and made fun of their existence.

AZOR BRAN

>Literally Watchmen

Feudal monks obsessed and fapped to this G-d is omniscient ergo determinism, fate is ordained shit. It's cute that suburban schoolboys with their weedbowls are stumbling upon it on their own and trying to make heads and tails out of it.

Lord Azor Bran the Night King, leader of the First Men (literally), Founder of the Night Watch, etc, etc.

Everything was Bran all along.

Well, how could the series even end?
By now they wildly teleport characters around, any kind of logic is completely ignored.
The only ones left are the incest rulers and the mad bimbo.

Most likely all the dragons die, and the Jamie kills his sister and himself.

I usually say this ironically. I wont now. Kys

So Bran is Azor Ahai and will kill himself so the NK dies aswell

This is one of the most pretentious things I've ever read

Go be Jewish somewhere else

>I want you to kill yourself
>btw I'm a good Christian, Jesus loves you
Ayyy lmao. Modern Christians, not even once.

>close fight between Dany/Jon and the WW leaving Dany with maybe one dragon and a pretty small army
>Cersei now has comparable strength to them
>close fight between Dany/Jon and Cersei where they eventually emerge as the winners
>Jon offers again to finally bend the knee, instead Dany goes up to him and tells him to stand up and tells him that she wants him to rule with her
>on the day of her marriage you see the whole thing from Dany or Jons perspective, the realm is saved they are sitting on the throne everything is perfect
>the view starts to get blurry
>camera pans down to the wine glass as you hear people starting to panic and the band plays something that sounds like "the reigns of castamere"
>eventually it all fades to black and the game of thrones has begun just as it started so many years ago

Who did it you ask ? Well could be many people behind it, maybe Varys and Tyrion because theye think Dany has gone mad ? Maybe they want power themselfes who knows ? But that kind of open end would be pretty cool I think or something along those lines.

why did he touch the dragon to raise him, but he did not have to touch the dead people at hardhome? is it possible that the dragon is not a wight but a ''walker'' itself? like the child he touched?

You should seriously consider his suggestion

Maybe it's the other way. Since NK touched Bran, now he can possess Bran

>my hobbies include telling people online to kill themselves
Do you think Jesus would be proud if he saw you right now?

the undead dragon has a white walker eye, not wight eye so yeah
as for why the walkers wanted wildling babies to reprocude if they could do it all the time with dead bodies... well you can just go ask dabid

that also explains why the wolves dont appear anymore, they are hidding because they are affraid of Bran

What about three eyed raven?
What if he is Bran too huh?

well fugg

This makes sense. Bran got into the mind of the Night King and became him and that was Bran throwing the stick, wanting to kill the moving dragon and not the one Dany was on because he wanted Jon to escape and is secretly planning to kill Dany as now he owns a dragon.

Really hope this is true

So... what would be BranĀ“s motivation for leading the army of the dead?

>White Walkers were made to unite the 7 kingdoms
D&D are just not intelligent to think this.

It really sucks but I've browsed Sup Forums for a while and the amount of times I've seen you guys come up with story lines that work so much better than what Hollywood comes up with...

You really do have a talent. Such a shame the big guys up there don't

communism
to go tell sansa about the rape
kill his original body to end his suffering
take a dornish vacation

>Feudal monks

Real talk, I've completely forgotten what happened to Jon's direwolf

This would explain why that 1 walker doesn't die when all the others die when a white walker is killed. Because Bran made them all die apart from 1 but since he isn't so powerful (yet) he can't control every army of dead.

But yeah... D&D are horrible writers as season 6 and 7 have shown so I doubt this what they have come up with.

More than likely all the plot holes is actual Dabid and that's it

Seriously, telling Sansa he saw her raped must have been such a turn on for him. He must need that weird mixture of voyeurism and sadism to get off

I think Ghost still chills at Winterfell ? Or the Wall ? The only thing I know is he is still alive and not doing much for all we know.

Also they should have had Ghost coming with the party beyond the Wall. couldve been a cool scene with Ghost running in and saving Jon at the last second instead of fuckign Deus Machina Benjen.

well, it was beautiful desu

So Bran = Neo

they are big and magical

or they found it cheaper to just show the eye instead of an entire dragon being risen from the dead

>dropped show at start of s6
>very interested on the whole night king shit
>can't every other aspect of the show
wat do

cant stand*

Just watch it faggot. 10 hours a year is an extremely low commitment

looks like they did put lots of effort into that render though. It was a higher quality than other images. But wide shot CGI is easier to do. Like putting vs driving.

The 13th LC of the Nights Watch is a different person

>he doesn't rewatch every episode/movie/trailer etc multiple times

plep

>Burn the mall!
What did he mean by this?

It's a Warcraft meme

>U.S. goes to war in the Middle East
>creates ISIS

>mfw Bran is Lelouch

when the wall falls and the night king is knocking in winterfell he will travel back to the past and get to the mad king era and simultaneously tell the past and the current time to burn them all

what's the difference

>Can raise the dead
>Can use huge chains to get a dragon out of the water
>Can shoot down a dragon with one hit mid flight
>stopped by some water
Lets also ignore that the entire land was frozen for centuries, snow was everywhere and that that river or lake would surely have been frozen.
Let's also ignore that they could have used horses instead of walking.

What made the show great was the mixture of tits and action, consistent action that was not predictable but made sense and followed a certain logic. Now they teleport, they take castles within seconds and we don't even have great tits anymore, just awkward, forced romances.

NK one shots dragons in flight so he can raise them without touching them too probably

ok fellow 4channers i'm off to work, have a great day!

>The queen is a traitorous bitch
>Bran's fault for finding out and nearly dying for it
How retarded does one have to be

>G-d
10/10 made me wanna genocide the white race

Bron was a few inches away from one shotting a dragon. If that had gone into it's eyeball we would be down to 1 dragon.

with a scorpion... NK walked through fire then used his arm and hit bull's eye without even wincing

Dumbest plot point in WoW by far.
"A single army united for a single purpose: the destruction of all life, is far less dangerous than that same army split into countless leaderless or petty-leader groups!"
Like the plot of the expansion hammered home that Arthas had nothing good left in him and was actively wholly evil now. So there's no 'oh, he was secretly holding them back' argument either. Arthas wanted to kill all life and was actively working to that end.

God Metzen was such a hack. He wishes he could be merely as bad as Dabid.

>DABID what if dragon falls into the water hella fuckin epic rite???
>but how do we raise him? we don't have enough money to cgi this
>DABID what if... what if... DABIIIIID

I'll miss u

I thought that end sequence in his mind said something about some last vestige of decent-ness holding them back

And that's why he was stocking up all the green fire hmmm...all allow it

Nope. There's a questline where he explicitly kills that last bit of decency in himself.

The Night's Watch has been using massive chains to swing hooks in defense of the wall for 1000 years. Surely the free folk had gathered some of 1000 years. Surely the Others have amassed all the tools of the wildlings, since nearly 100% of the wildlings are dead. Many wrecked castles along the wall have been raided for 100s of years too.

dumb explanation, why would they carry around massive chains throughout the lands ?

they shouldve just made ice-chains so you could assume the WW crafted them with their magic and it would be solved easily. having the wights carry around fuckhuge chains is the dumbest shit I have ever seen.

they are jews goyim, they are smarter than you

>massive chains to pull an entire dragon out of water
no problem
>som planks to cross the water
nope

BRAVO BRAVO
THIS IS KINO!

Maybe they should tear down that stupid, useless wall and dig a little moat instead. Seems to be the most effective way to keep them out.

And I'm sure the wildlings would love to get their hands on one of those chains. All that steel they can't get on their own. Might explain how wildlings have steel at all.