Kek. Someone needs to make a vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab

ME FEEDY SEEDY

(Formerly It Ain't Chuck)

Some seeds are born, made to feed the Sneed
Ooo, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays hail to the Sneed
Ooo, they point the cannon at you, Chuck

It ain't Sneed, it ain't Sneed, I ain't Formerly Chucks son, son.
It ain't Sneed, it ain't Sneed, I ain't Formerly Chucks son, son.

Some seeds are born, silver feed in hand
Chuck, don't they help themselves, y'all
But when the taxman comes to the seed store
Chuck, the house looks like a seed & feed sale, yeah

Will sneedposting be part of the 2017 poster for Sup Forums?

A daring synthesis...

Kek. Someone do the audio too

Too bad sneedposting didn't come about until after the banner contest

do not hear this, its just some beta numale raging

Fuck off Sup Forums

>muh paul boogeyman

Heh, i chuck-led

Dead meme

fuck off nigger lover

>oooo, me sooo sucky fucky

we feed you loooooong time.

Then show me the body.

I approve of this thread

>being so underage and gullible that the only things you can spout are retarded Sup Forums buzzwords like "nu-male" in completely unrelated threads
Underage polfaggot cancer please leave

>being so underage and gullible that the only thing you can spout is retarded buzzwords like "Sup Forumsfaggot" in completely unrelated threads
Underage redditor cancer please leave

>being such a newfag and so easily triggered all you can do is be offended by the word nigger and blame the Sup Forums boogeyman
kill yourself faggot
also
>nigger
>buzzword
are you retarded?

Someone write full lyrics and I'll sing on vocaroo

gb2redit

hehe, sneed

SOME FEEDS ARE BORN, MADE TO FEED THE SEEDS
OHHHHHH THE CHUCK FUCK AND SUCKS
AND WHEN THE BAND PLAYS "HAIL TO THE SNEED"
OOH THEY FUCK THE SUCK AT YOU, CHUCK
IT AIN'T SNEED
IT AIN'T SNEED
I AIN'T FORMERLY CHUCK'S SON, SON
IT AIN'T SNEED
IT AIN'T SNEED
I AIN'T FORMERLY CHUCK'S SON, SON
SOME CHUCKS ARE FUCKED
SILVER SEED IN HAND
CHUCK, WHY DON'T THEY FUCK THEMSELVES, Y'ALL
BUT WHEN THE TAXMAN COMES TO THE FEED STORE
CHUCK, THE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE A FEED AND SEED HOUSE, YEAH

DO IT

Wait, change that last line to "feed and seed sale".

where the fuck are you?

The Sup Forumstard recoils, as if it has been struck
Wow you said nigger, congratulations now go back to Sup Forums and take your stale unrelated memes with you
You first.

But I though he's name was Chuck. Chuck Sneed.

literally reeeeeeeeee irl

>complain about people being too sensitive these days
>have an autistic fit when they get told to fuck off
What did pol mean by this?

Was that you, Chuck? Is this Sneed's?

>muh pol boogeyman
you underage kiddies need to stop being so obsessed in this totally unrelated thread, Jesus

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sneeds-feed-and-seed

Aww, did I hurt your feelings little redditor?

Oh no the hehe meme guy is back

please stop posting

*I ain't no formerly Chuck

CHUCKS SNEED FEED FORMER ALLY SNEED CHUCK SEEDER FEEDER

>This entry has been rejected due to incompleteness or lack of notability.
lel this page was made by an angry chucklehead trying to make the meme spread to KYM and reddit.

>muh reddit boogeyman
just when th epol boogeyman is failing you break out the big guns huh? underage get out

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sneed thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" farm shop, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fictional farming supplies shop. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sneedfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "SNEED'S FEED AND SEED FORMELY CHUCK'S." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

It says here you're an "expert meme forcer." Care to exbane?

SOMEONE GET THIS CHUCKLEHEAD OUTTA HERE!

>browses Sup Forums and reddit
>calls others underage
Roflcopter

cringe

The joke isn't that it's "fuck and suck", the joke is that nobody gets the joke. People like you

I'm starting chemo tonight and this thread really cheered me up. Thank you.

this is so funny haha

WE WUZ SNEEDS AND SEEDS

>Types roflcopter unironically

Underage get out

Me and my gf read this and we were like WUUUUUUTTTT CX then we were kike LULLLLLLZZZZ

Not him but using ROFLCOPTER proves he is a n old fag.

hehehe, you really did it. You posted memes to absurd lengths. Just like my reddits

this is it boys, pack it up. We've reached peak sneed posting.

This

Fucking a cute clown girl has been my fetish since long time

numale

▲▲

Underrated

Smee?

Me? I don't feed this seed.

I am Sneed formerly Chuck.

Sup Forums memes are an interesting hybrid between reddit tier call and response and core Sup Forums's tendancy to produce more tansformative memes. Let's begin with reddit memes: I say call and response because they search for certain keywords and use a standard answer, broken arms and masturbation or song lyrics and, well, song lyrics. The average redditor is uninterested in and generally unincentivized to innovate or make more creative jokes or even variations, which can be seen in the fact that the same meme will be used for years. When a redditor desires to take a tentative step into the realm of "creativity", they still reamin safely derivative, mixing one established call with an unrelated response, expecting humor to come from the fact that these two statements/videos/images are not meant to be paired, hoping this is "unexpected", even though both have been posted and reposted so many times one could not evem begin to be surprised. Core Sup Forums (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc.) is categorized by constant innovation, editing memes to take on increasingly bizzare forms unrelated to their source. Take a look at Pannenkoek posting, where most scuttlebug edited images give absolutely no hint as to the original intent of the video. Sup Forums, while cycling through memes much faster than reddit and engaging in a certain amount of evolution (combining sneed's with it aint me in a way that requires some creative thought without simply mashing together two unrelated images, making numerous connections between bane and actual crashed plane) still unashamedly engages in call and response and simple, uncreative variations on memes (such as replacing random words in movie title's with "Sneeds", with no intent to create a coherent joke). Overall, Sup Forums's habit of ping ponging between somewhat creative meme variation and lazy "mash ups" or basic call and response indicates a certain evolutionary midpoint or "missing link" between 4 and reddit, which is where you need to return to.

>Sup Forums
>Core Sup Forums

u wot m8

Is /mlp/ core too?

▲▲

>New fags can't triforce
[align top: 30px]
[Align left: 10 px]
[Align center: 50 px]

>implying memes exist in a vacuum
>implying Sup Forums content creators haven't always had an inaccessible elitist sense of humor about a low tier art form
Sup Forums is the board you deserve

>mid-2017
No wonder it got rejected the faggot that wrote this actually believes the meme just started. So, when is summer over again?

▲▲

If you remove the N from sNeed it becomes SEED

H O L Y F U C K M I N D B L O W N

Seed
Sneed
S(Nigger)eed
Nigger Seed
Simpsons perpetuates cuck culture

When did it start then?

Can someone explain this?

It used to be Chuck's New Chucker back in the day, now it's just a legacy item.

JUST

rofl

Topkeke

reminder that sneed spammer is underage

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never shopping at Sneed's Feed and Seed again.

Someone thought they were clever because they got a joke that everyone else missed, posted it once, then people that liked the joke kept posting it

The Sneed meme is years old, not a few months

I thought is was kinda new,but sometimes I am strong enough to stay away from here.
I'm just waiting for the good days to return

why does Sup Forums always pick on a specific spammer, its like when some dude was telling that baneposting was the result of a single mexican dude shitposting

Was Homer raped?

Because, in the case of Bane, it fucking was.
"BANE?", "French rips", "Haervey Dant", etc. threads were all the same fucking spammer that posted every day for two years.

Quint's Fint and Squint

I've had to draw diagrams to explain formerly chucks to people

the joke isn't the swearing, it's pretending you don't understand the joke in the episode.
you are this dense