/who/ - Doctor Who General

James Bond edition

Paul McGann was 2nd choice if Brosnan turned down the role.

bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2012/10/the-brit-list-the-fifteen-greatest-actors-who-were-almost-james-bond

Last 86790618

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/hiox4
youtube.com/watch?v=mAlU5xqU6fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zP50Ewh31E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>'So you live to Die Another Day?"
>"Yes 007, I was the Enemy Within."
Wow this script writing really was something

Oops

Thread theme~meme: streamable.com/hiox4

>Watch Daleks Master Plan
>Episide 10
>Time Meddler.
Holy ahit, I love this guy.

what the fuck is big finish doing in regards to nuwho? there's so many stuff they could pick up and they do a fucking new earth spin off? what the fuck?

Real thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=mAlU5xqU6fQ

>thread is early
>mistake in the OP
Everything seems in order here.

thanks for snipping the song out of the video, its a pain how you cant timecode link

>early
>can't even backlink properly

I don't know why it's darker after I converted it to webm....

Doctor Who is dead.

Try again but trim it better this time.

kek

I can't seem to trim it any closer than 0:02. I tried moving my mouse slowly, by millimeters but it wouldn't go and I gave up. It'll still be dark like that.

can't you move frame by frame by cursor arrows?
what did you use to make this ?

Best Alex Clare:

youtube.com/watch?v=zP50Ewh31E4

>nuwho got good again with capaldi
>big finish turned to shit in the process

is it pottery?

I trimmed it with the photos app on Windows 10 and then converted it with xmedia recode.

Big Finish still have good stuff, their excessive output just leads to tonnes of crap. Torchwood and River are good new ranges.

i'd let young mcgann get it

Reminder that Eight literally went to a furry planet once

Reminder that Ten literally went to a furry planet twice

Eight literally went to a jellyfish planet once

>went to
He lived there for like 600 years!

Ten is a furfag I can confirm

Pic related still happened tho

So did 7, a lesbian furry planet.

delet!

he had to went there first satan

where to find more clear bf covers?

TARDIS Core, Twitter for the artists

Can't get the actors, so they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Then again they did manage to get both Sir John Hurt and Sir Derek Jacobi so that's great.

Matt literally said he'd love to do them and that he just hasn't been contacted. And he's been recasted in The Crown now, he has plenty of time. But they're doing Cat People instead.

you see I heard he'd been in contact and they just couldn't get the schedule to line up.

Maybe they've got stuff ready to announce...

I am become death.....the destroyer of threads....

Any more news on Walshkino?

>reddit

what do you mean?

Has anyone listened to Seasons of Fear?

Many times! It's kino

Have you watched HCF yet? If you say no then you're a liar and you've lied about everything you ever told me about opinions and radio serials and my validness!

Yep, I watched it yesterday (: That was quite the long phone call in the second ep!

How do you feel about the second time jump? I feel kind of weird about it, it was confusing to me at first and it felt like a lot to take in. I wish they'd just stuck with the plot thread of making a browser instead of saying "Okay, they tried, failed, Donna screwed them over, now they're an ISP somehow"

I assume they have a reason for moving things forward, there must be some spot they want to get to this season. I'm interested what sort of stuff we'll see, if they'll just do this search engine stuff or go further ahead. Who knows where the actual finale will be? Maybe they'll end up bringing it to present day and everyone will look like pic related

I don't think it's going to end well, but it might end with some disaster with a hint of hope. The series finale is called Ten of Swords, which is a tarot card according to google.

"The Ten of Swords is the Tarot's card of bottoming out. But this card is a blessing in disguise, as the darkest hours in which you suffer are about to give way to a new dawn. Indicating that you have reached bottom, there is nowhere to go but up when your Tarot reader draws the Ten of Swords. It ain't pretty."

Ooooh very nice catch with the finale title. I can't believe the show's gotten a 4th season at all, I really thought it was toast, but I'm stoked we get another year of it. The music is so great.

>86802912
Anyone have any tips to improve this, or should it be put on the wiki now?

Ugh. I fucking love Clara's quivering pussy lips

?

I posted it wrong, sorry.

What does Colin's taint taste like in season 23? I get the impression from the vervoids and Mel that his taint most likely tastes like strawberries but then again that story was from the future and his taint may have been tasting differently there. Anyone have some insight? Asking for someone else

Oh yes, I quite love the music. I have to admit I'm not as enthralled by the move to Silicon Valley as I thought I'd be when season 2 ended. I find I'm missing Texas and the 80's themselves, I almost wish they hadn't skipped over it.

Well I saved it already, looks pretty good to me!

It's kind of like Doctor Who itself how the show 'reboots' itself a lot. Maybe we'll get a nostalgic return to Texas sometime.
It's weird seeing the timeline creep up to stuff I can start to recognise.

I know, it's fun to see things I was actually around for. I was 3 years old in the year the show now takes place!

It's also fun looking up stuff about the early internet to see if it matches the show. I can't seem to find the exact date the NSFNET was deregulated and commercial use was pushed through though.

If the show ends in 1999, I demand a McGann crossover!

I just don't want it to end with Gordon dying from his condition, or getting amnesia or dementia and forgetting all the wonderful things he built in his life.

I miss black news lady.

One day, I shall be black. Yes, one day I shall become black.

Until then, there must be no chimpouts, no riots, no gibsmedats

fuck off back to Sup Forums

surprised she never had a cameo

hes so happy there

not everything is go back to Sup Forums

I think some of the images are in the wrong order.

fuck offeroli back to tardisposting

This is horribly done, lymerence's photoshops are so much better.
It doesn't even do any of the Sneed meme beyond just using his name. There's no word switching.

Pitch this to Big Finish, they'll probably make a range of boxsets out of it.

Sneedposting is for unimaginative simpletons.

What's your point?

No, everything is in the right release order by range.

>t. unimaginative simpleton

I don't understand how what you said replies to what I said, I didn't say Sneedposting was clever, just that that picture didn't even use it

Got this playing in the background right now so I figured I'd come here to ask

>the entire universe almost got destroyed because some bitch stuck a bug on some other bitch's back

If it was that easy how hasn't the universe been destroyed like a billion times already before the Doctor was even born?

Because it's a fictional show to which the idea of continuity and canon is anathemic.

I see. I was thinking Book of the War came first but Dead Romance is first yes

>formerly Chuck's

It's mentioned in the episode that Donna is a special case and changing anyone else's timelinewouldn't have such catastrophic consequences.

This is your answer to everything.

It was like a spinoff timeline rather than the real one.

Because it's the truth. That's how fiction works. And how Doctor Who works.

No one before 2008 had thought up that beetle. No one before 2008 could write stories with that beetle in mind. You have to think from the real world perspective.

Nobody had even mentioned continuity before you.
user's question wasn't about continuity, it was about the logic of now the monster in that particular episode worked. And the answer was in the episode.
No need to bring the eternal canon argument into this.

>If it was that easy how hasn't the universe been destroyed like a billion times already before the Doctor was even born?

>your
Who do you think I am??

I wish I was there with him

>This is your answer to everything.
what?

Legit laugh, thank you user

it's gonna happen

It really isn't that difficult.
There is a monster in Turn Left that changes Donna's timeline and in doing so almost causes the destruction of the universe.
The question was "so if it's this easy to cause the destruction of the universe, why is there still a universe?". This is pertinent to the episode, not to "continuity", because the episode takes place inside the universe. t's that simple.

Some people seem to think that saying THERE IS NO CANON HUR DUR is a magical formula that solves every problem.

>Some people
So it goes from "This is your answer to everything", your singular, to you conceding now it's multiple people?
That difficult to imagine multiple people disagree with you?

>THERE IS NO CANON HUR DUR is a magical formula that solves every problem.
What? It's just a simple fact of the show. Why are you mocking it, when it's objectively true?