Remember back when he was a character?

Remember back when he was a character?

Ive never watched King Arthur. Was it good?

several years went by, hes done some shit and seen some shit. he has matured.
hes a complete fuckup as strategist though. daenerys has twice expsed herself to mortal danger.

He never had a big part on the show.

Same as the books really.

After Kings Landing Martin had no idea what to do with him and neither do the TV producers.

>post almost every non-dead character from GoT
>remember back when he was a character?

I blame the beard.

>hes a complete fuckup as strategist though. daenerys has twice expsed herself to mortal danger.

Really his fault?

>don't go here's the risk
>muh dragons i hav free darguns okay tyrun?
>okay don't go this time then the risk is larger
>muh dragons i hav free draguns and i can flie okay tyrun u better no bitray me m8

They've been doing this for a long time now, sacrificing the characters for the plot to work a certain way.

He was too little.

I wanna see a third Tyrion trial with trial by seven this time.

I like how the "Growing the beard" trope actually works in reverse for him, he gets worse after he gets a beard.

He should have died after his trial by combat, his beheading could have even been similar to Ned Stark's and it would show this show still will kill main characters. Of course that didn't happen since he's had plot armor since the beginning.

>several years went by, hes done some shit and seen some shit. he has matured.
Off screen apparently. He went from "I murdered my father and my wife" to "haha le witty dwarf I drink and I know things :DD" within a couple episodes. His Mereen arc was total ass.

Yep it's what these retards don't seem to understand.Tyrion seems to be the one making some logical decisions. Not his fault Queen bitch is not following them.

Beardless Tyrion was goat

He has been the meme dwarf from the start.
Only shit he did was drink and talk like he's hot shit.

He's better this season than in 5 & 6 desu

his masterplan about attacking casterly rock was shit and so was his plan about using the fleet which was destroyed with precious allies captured.

thats what i meant. his fucked up strategies lead daenerys to do that shit with her dragons cause the little midget knows shit about war

Yeah his plan was shit there and the idea that Grey Worm and his buds will fight like ten men because they like the idea of setting their own hours was brutally retarded but every instance where Dany has been in mortal danger has been because she refuses to listen to reason.

Tyrion is a terrible general but he can use basic logic such as: Arrow --> Chest --> Dead while she just deliberately ignores.

This, but, done in a really dumb way.

Like, The Mountain falls over after smashing Oberyn's head in, lands on Tyrion and thus kills him.

Why is varys still alive and important? He's literally useless outside of Kings Landing.