Read a book whose entire premise is that a group of evil people called Jews wander around and blaspheme God every...

>read a book whose entire premise is that a group of evil people called Jews wander around and blaspheme God every chance they get despite being given everything, ultimately culminating in them eventually killing the one man who lived a perfect life
>Get called a good goyim falling for Jewish tricks by Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Jesus story is stupid.
God and his people had a horrible toxic relationship, like a woman who whores around and her husband beats her savagely but they always get back together and things are kind of alright for awhile(he actually had a prophet marry a whore to illustrate this point). And it was never "we're going to have this horrible relationship but then things will eventually be different", it was always "this is how things will always be, you will always be my people, no matter how many times you fuck up we will always be together".
>Get called a good goyim falling for Jewish tricks by Sup Forums
Because you worship their god

Sup Forums has been, and always will be a Christian board.

/pol was never a Christian board.

People here try to be as edgy as possible. Christianity is edgy right now.

Christ is Lord.

There is nothing wrong with christianity (The new testament)

It's teachings do exponentially more good than bad.

I'm agnostic, but even I can see the good that christianity has brought forth to the world.

Jesus, aside from the claims of being the son of god, was a great philosopher.

Christianity has always been antisemitic until about 100 years ago when zionists starting pushing this OY VEY GIVE US ISRAEL shit and then the cucked governments of the world actually did it.

How any Christian can think Israel exclusively belongs to Jews who don't even acknowledge their messiah in this day and age is beyond me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

No it hasn't

>le Jesus was a good man meme

If Jesus was not Christ but a good man and philosopher, why did He tell others to gladly die for him? Why would He tell them He was their salvation? A good man does not lie and send men to their deaths. If Jesus was not Christ He was the antichrist.

Anyone who knows Jesus and is ready for judgment should have no fear of death anyway

I'm could die to tomorrow now that I've accepted Christ and wouldn't mind

>Jesus told people to die for him

No, Jesus did not advocate suicide you fool.

Telling people to believe in him to get salvation in the afterlife does not equal dying for him.

Get your facts straight

Im in perfect agreement. My argument is against saying He is -just- a good man. If He were not Christ you would be a fool to die and surrender yourself to Him.

My argument is that the most crucial element of His existence is that He is Christ, not thay He was a nice guy. You cannot argue that He was simply a cool dude without acknowledging His godliness because without it He would not be a cool dude.

Is plebbit down or something?

>Christianity is edgy

I guess being a martyr is no longer venerable? I missed the memo.

>catholics do crusade against the greek orthodox
>kill millions of orthodox
>the orthodox still call them "fellow christians".

Woah its almost like forgiveness is a core tenant of their whole belief system

They are trying to prevent people from becoming red pilled. Atheists are most likely ctr shills.

Do you even know what a martyr is?

People have every right to hold their beliefs even in the faith of prosecution and death.

The same principle applies to political ideologies

>I'm agnostic
pfffaaaahahahaha

>Jesus, aside from the claims of being the son of god, was a great philosopher.
You are completely wrong, retard. If you don't accept Jesus is God, then you have no other option but to call him a madman who believed to be God, and you have to reject all you know about him, since all the sources about his life present him as God

If he was a "madman" then he was a very wise madman.